Caught

{ TrueAnimeQueen  I promise I'm working on your request, this just came to mind and I couldn't stop myself. Yours will hopefully be up soon.}

📱 📱 📱 📱 📱 📱 📱 📱

Will Solace. He's been my boyfriend of three months now, not that Jason and Percy know-they don't even know who Will Solace is- and the way the two found out is definitely not ideal. Though they found it amusing, Will an I found it completely mortifying.

I mean, it's not every day your best friends see your boyfriend's dick. Especially when your best friends don't even know you have a boyfriend.

In my defense, though, I told Will it was a bad idea, but he convinced me. I'd have to admit though, I did want to. Just not with Percy and Jason in the same room.

Jason, Percy an I were watching a movie at our apartment -since we're poor college students, we decided we'd live together- when I got a text from Will.

It started out as a normal conversation before he asked, out of the blue, if I've ever sexted before. I felt my cheeks turn a pinkish color and glanced to see Percy and Jason entranced in the movie.

Will: have you ever sexted before?

Nico: Uh. .
Nico: No?

Will: you say it like a question.

Nico: No. I haven't.

Will: oh
Will: would you like to try it out? ;)

Nico: Uh, I feel like that's kind of a bad idea? Percy & Jason would be kinda suspicious if I just got up and left in the middle of a movie?

Will: it's not like you have to tell them or anything

Nico: yeah but what if I, like, you know. . .

Will: get excited;)
Will: just use a pillow to hide it or something. C'mon, Neeks, it'll be fun :)

I eventually agreed. The most intimate thing Will and I had done is a heated make out session at his apartment and, like I said, a part of me did want to despite the hesitation and the current location of my two best friends.

And easily, I hid my problem by hugging a pillow and bringing my knees to my chest. But let me tell you, it's impossible to hide a blush. Especially hard to hide it from Percy and Jason, because they are the noisiest people you could possibly come across.

And I was good, texting unnoticed, for about five minutes.

"Nico, who are you texting?" Jason asked with a smirk, "You're all red."

"N-no one," I glanced at him, then back down at my phone as Will sent another text.

"It doesn't seem like no one," he pestered.

"Jason," I warned with a glare.

"I'm just saying, you're literally on fire right now and I'm curious. Who's the special guy?" He wiggled his eyebrows for emphasis.

"And I'm tell-" I got another text from Will, and as soon as I opened it my voice faltered as I saw the image attached. I chewed down on his lip, my heart speeding up along with my breath, feeling my face go redder.