Cheese

Unedited

The grossest, cheesiest, fluffiest chapter you will probably ever read. Like it's literally just pure fluff.

Also this is terrible but I feel like I haven't written in 10000 years and I'm trying to get back into the swing of it just bare with me 💪🏻

———

Nico woke up to kisses going down his neck, and keeping his eyes closed,  he cuddled closer into his pillow.

"Will," he sighed, and heard someone snicker abover him, making his eyes open and his cheeks flush. He pouted, seeing Will standing over him.

"Morning, sweetheart," he smiled, "dreaming of someone good?" and Nico groaned, his ears turning pink as he flipped over and put his pillow over his head.

"G'way," Will heard, the words muffled.

"Oh, c'mom, Neeks," Will laughs, tugging at his boyfriend's shirt, "you need to get up so we aren't late for breakfast."

"I don't wanna," Nico complained, moving his pillow so Will could see him.

"What if," Will pauses for a second, then, "what if I gave you extra kisses today? And after breakfast we can come back here and cuddle," Nico looks at him, as if he's contemplating. Eventually, he laughs, rolling over and grabbing Will's hand.

"You're a dork," Nico says, and Will smiles, leaning down and pressing a tender kiss to his lips.

"You love me," Will says, pulling on Nico arms. Nico lets out a noise, not wanting to get up from his warm bed. When Will gets him to stand, he whines, wrapping his arms around Will's torso, his face burying in his chest.

Will picked Nico up, Nico wrapping his legs around his waist. Nico looks at him, and Will laughs again, leaning in for another kiss. Nico wraps his arms around Will's neck when he starts pulling back, and Will pouts.

"Babe, you're breath smells," he complains, and Nico hums, kissing him again.

"Get used to it," Nico says.

When they get around to actually getting Nico dressed, its because breakfast had already been called.

Will picks out Nico's breakfast, saying if he wanted kisses and cuddles, he had to be healthy. Nico complained, and Wil caved, letting him get extra sugar in his coffee ("but that's it, Nico!")

As promised, Will dragged Nico back to his cabin after they had finished eating. Nico flopped onto the bed, face first, and Will fell on top of him.

Nico let out a sound as Will landed on him, whining as he tried to get him off.

"Willlll," he whined, and he laughed, kissing his neck before rolling off of him. Nico huffs, but moves so he's hugging Will, closing his eyes, "I was promised kisses."

Will smiled, gently cupping Nico's cheek and kissing his forehead before moving down to his lips. Nico hums, weaving a hand through Will's hair, letting out a content breath.

———

When afternoon rolled around, it was finally warm and sunny out, so Will had dragged Nico outside. Nico complained as Will got off the bed, leaving Nico to the cold, and it only served to make Will laugh as he tugged on his boyfriend's hand.

Nico got up without much fight, and Will kissed him gently before walking over to the door, hand in hand with Nico. Nico smiled at Will, moving closer to him as they walked, their shoulders bumping every now and then.

Will didn't seem to mind, and when they got to a relatively secluded area, Nico leaned into Will's side. Will kisses his temple, moving his hand from Nico's in favor of wrapping it around his waist as they walked together.

"I like the days where you don't have to work at the infirmary," Nico admits, "I like when we can just hang out together." Will smiles as him, and Nico blushes.

"I like these types of days, too," Will says, "you're pretty good company." Nico snorts, turning his head to place a sloppy kiss to his jaw.

"You're good company, too, Solace." Will laughed as Nico rolled his eyes. Nico put his head on Will's shoulder, and they walked in a comfortable silence for a bit.

"Hey, Will?" Nico mumbles, making Will hum in response. Nico's quiet for a second, before softly muttering, "you make me really happy," Will smiles.

"You make me really happy, too, Neeks," he says, and they slowly come to a halt. They stopped, not far into the woods, but far enough to have privacy. It was a small clearing, with an open view to the sky, rocks to sit on, and had plush grass and flowers.

It quickly became one of Nico's favorite places to go, and when they first started dating, Nico was excited to show him the area.

Nico sits down, and Will follows suit. Nico puts his head on Will's shoulder, closing his eyes. Will grabs his hand, flopping down onto his back.

Nico smiles, shifting to lie down himself, putting his face into Will's side.

"Why came outside to cuddle even though we were cuddling on my comfy bed," Nico states, and Will chuckles.

"It's warm outside. I like the sun," Will mumbles, and Nico hums, kissing where ever his face was pressed against.

"I know," Nico says, an arm going around Will's stomach, his legs tangling with Will's.

Will pressed his smile into Nico's fluffy, black hair, closing his eyes in content and taking a deep breath.

When he opens his eyes again, he feels himself smile wider. He pulls back some, looking into Nico's eyes.

"Hey," Nico mumbles, smiling. Will smiles, cupping Nico's cheek and moving forward to kiss him.

"Nico," he mumbled, and Nico hummed, his hand going up Will's shirt and rubbing small circles on Will's side. He was looking at Will's lips, but Will waited a second, and Nico looked up so they were looking each other in the eyes.

"Will?" Nico asked, frowning when Will hadn't said anything, "What's wrong?"

"Nico," Will said again, and Nico day up some, legs moving from Will's, taking his hand away. Will grabbed Nico's hand, squeezing it gently, "I love you," he says, and Nico opens his mouth, then closes it.

"What?" Nico whispered, a small smile forming.

"I love you," Will repeats, and Nico laughs, moving his leg and straddling Will, his hands going to hold Will's cheeks, and Will smiled.

"You love me?" Nico asked, and Will nodded.

"Yeah, I love you," he confirms, and Nico laughs again, leaning down and pressing his lips against Will's. Will chuckled onto Nico's lips, a hand coming up to holds Nico's cheek.

"I love you, too," Nico laughs against Will's lips. Will wraps his arms around Nico, flipping them over so he was on top of Nico.

And they lay there for a while, kissing and laughing and telling each other they they loved each other.

———

I really don't like how this turned out but it was a draft that was almost finished

(1150)