Stop

Attempted rape
———

Nico liked going on dates with his boyfriends, they were always fun and he always got a kiss goodnight when he dropped him off.

And yeah, they did normally last the entire day, but that's okay, because he liked spending time with him.

And that's how, he guesses, they end up at the back of a store one day, laughing their heads off as they roamed the isles (mainly the isles filled with candy)

"I'm going to go use the restroom," Will had said, kissing Nico's cheek, and since the bathrooms weren't far from where they were- "stay here, I'll be right back." Nico nodded, watching Will walk off.

Nico turned, looking at the different colors and pictures on the bags and wrappers.

And after a few minutes, there was a hand groping his rear, and Nico startled, his cheeks heating.

"Will, I told you-" he exclaimed, but as he turned to the person, he was supprised to find an older looking man, a chilling smile on his wrinkled face.

He looked gross, honestly, he looked like you're typical pervert. Beanie covering a head of falling- out hair, teeth crooked and yellow, a large brown over coat and small stubble, at least over fifty years old.

Nico took a step back, and the man took a step forward.

"Well aren't you beautiful," the man rasped, continuing to walk forward, Nico continuing to walk backwards.

"Uh, I- I should be going," Nico mumbled, trying to side step the man, but he blocked the way.

"There's no rush," he said, and Nico's back hit the wall as they continued walking.

"Really," Nico tried to explain, "my boyfriend is waiting on me." The guy put a hand on Nico's hip in response, the other going on the wall next to him, trapping Nico, and Nico felt himself panicking.

His hand gripped his waist tightly, hurting Nico, and he leaned forward.

"You're not going anywhere," he mumbled angrily, the same creepy smile in place. His hand slid down, resting on his rear and Nico jumped.

"P-Please stop," he said shakily, trying to remove his hand. He didn't respond, instead his other hand going down to his waist, resting lightly, and Nico took the opportunity to try and get away.

But as soon as Nico got away from his grip, he grabbed onto the back of his shirt, pulling him back and slamming him on the wall angrily.

The man placed his forearm to Nico's throat, pressing down with an angry glare, and Nico coughed at the pressure.

"S-Stop," Nico whined, his eyes watering as he clawed at the man's arm. The man didn't listen, instead briefly letting his arm down to grab both Nico's hand and holding them as he once again pressed his arm to his neck, the other hand exploring Nico.

Nico struggled to get his hands free, but every time he got close to escaping, the man would press harder on his neck.

Nico choked out a sob, unsure of what to do in this situation. It probably would have been smart to yell out for help in the beginning, but now, he can barely talk with this arm on his neck, much less yell.

Nico cringes as the man's hand travels to his front, and he wonders where Will is. He tries fruitlessly to yank his arms from the man's grip again, tears falling down his cheeks as his belt unbuckles, his zipper unzipping.

"No," Nico sobs, "stop."

And honestly thank god for Will, because as the man's hand starts slipping into the waist band of Nico's boxers, he hears Will shout angrily, and the man lets go.

Nico falls to the ground, crying, and lets Will handle the guy.

Soon enough, Will walks over to him, helping him stand up and zipping his pants for him, buckling his belt and gently kissing his forehead while Nico sniffles, refusing to look Will in the eyes.

When they get to Nico's house, Nico feels anxious.

"Can- Can we not tell Hades what happened, please?" He asks quietly, and Will looks over at him.

"Yeah, but it's not your fault you know," Will reassures and Nico nods.

"I just don't want him to know," he gives a shrug, and Will smiles at him.

"Sure, we don't have to tell him. But we need to tell the police, okay?" Nico's sighs before nodding.

"Can you come in?" Nico asks, opening the door, and Will follows. Hades isn't here, and Nico takes the opportunity to cuddle up with Will in peace, dragging his boyfriend upstairs to his room.

Will smiles as he pulls Nico close to him, pressing a kiss to his cheek, and Nico smiles.

"I think the guy bruised my waist," Nico mumbled, "it kinda hurts to lay on this side."

"Can I see?" Will asked, sitting up slightly.

Nico sits up on his, pulling down his pants barely, and sees a huge black mark in the shape of a hand, and pouts. Looking up at Will, Nico sees an angry expression, and pulls his pants up.

He straes his waist, and Places a soft kiss to his lips. Than, he lies down on top of Will, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath.

Will relaxes, running his hand through Nico's hair.

————

I'm terrible at writing I hate this chapter so much I'm sorry.

I've just kinda, you know, had little motivation to write lately? Hopefully that stops soon, also I have, like, a thousand wips now lol

If you want to write a chapter with me, send me a message <3

(Unedited)

(937)