Radishologist~ Prompt 6

Radishologist

Midnight looks like this:

(She's a kid)

Midnight woke up in the middle of a grassy meadow. Where was she? She had no idea.

She could only remember her name.

Midnight.

Ok. She knew how to craft things, and that this was Minecraft. But where were her friends? Her family? Her personal information? No idea.

Absolute. No. Idea.

She wandered around until she reached a sector.

A sector named...

Mojang Headquarters.

She walked around the city, looking for the Mojang Headquarters.

She had a crazy idea. She would get into the headquarters, then she would try finding out if the goverment had anything to do with her amnesia.

Who knows?

~·☆*☆·~

She slipped in the headquarters and reached the lift and stairs.

She looked if anyone was here, then took the stairs to the 33rd floor, where she had a feeling that the memories bottles are.

After long flights of stairs, she reached the 20th floor, and was already panting and sweating like crazy.

She decided to take a risk, as she couldn't walk any longer without taking a long rest, and took the lift.

It turned out to be her best idea ever. Or from other's point of view, maybe not. But for now, it definitely was.

She rode the lift to the 33rd floor, but she sure wasn't expecting guards demanding her business card and dragging her to Notch.

Soon, she found herself face to face with Notch himself.

"Well. Why are you here?" Notch asked cheerfully.

"She tried to sneak into the memory chamber, sir." One of the guards interrupted.

"Shoo. Notch has business to attend to." Jean waved her hands and the guards scuttled away.

"Why are you here?" Notch asked, still with a smile on his face.

"I had lost my memory and thought that the government might have something to do with it." Midnight confessed. She knew there was no telling lies.

"You had a lot of bravery, sneaking into the Mojang Headquarters, without anything." Notch asked cheerfully. "Why don't you try out a job here?"

Midnight was shocked. She thought she would be punished. She even had considered the possibility of dying. But a job at the Headquarters? Nope.

"Uh... um... I-i..." She stuttered, unsure of how to reply.