Null

Entity_303's POV

"What have you brought me?" Null signed angrily. (Did I mention he doesn't talk) "I wanted the girl. Not some Entity. It's been enough with his brother. Now him?"

"I'm sorry, m'lord." Lick bowed.

"We shall talk about your punishment later." Null signed. "For now, bring the prisoner to the dungeons. I will personally attend to him."

Lick bowed and walled away, dragging me with him.

"Why?" I asked, when we were out of earshot.

Lick ignored me and kept walking.

"Why did you betray us?" I asked, my voice cracking.

Lick made a gag from his powers and stuffed it in by mouth.

"Mmmmm! Mmm!" I shouted. Unfortunately, what I was really trying to say has been muffled.

Lick threw me into a cell and took my gag off.

"Why?" I asked again.

He chained me to the wall.

"Lick? Answer me."

Lick turned and walked away, closing the door of the cells behind him.

"Why Lick?" I cried out. "You were like a brother to me. To us."

Lick stopped.

"You acted like a big brother to all of us. I looked up to you. You were my model. My hero."

Lick turned back. His eyes were nothing like the eyes I seen before. The once carefree eyes I had known was replaced with broken dull purple eyes.

"I-i..." I stuttered.

Lick turned away. He held something in his hand. My... my knife?

Before I could have a better look, he sheathed the knife and walked away.

It was silent, Lick's footsteps echoing in the dungeons.

When Lick reached the exit, which was quite close to my cell, he stopped.

He whispered, "I'm sorry."

Then he left.

Herobrine's POV

I was on the floor. It happened again.

My friends, gone.

Shadow's POV

I watched everyone. Herobrine seemed really sad, but I was afraid he'll blast me to smithereens if I went and comforted him.

So I went to find Galaxy.

"Hey Galaxy." I whispered in her ear.

She jumped and turned to me. "Gosh you scared me!"

"Yeah... I guess I did." I chuckled.

"So..."

"Yeah. Wanna go on a walk?" I asked. "Rather be the hunter then the prey, huh?"

(Anyone get the reference? Aww no? Well I'll let you guess)

"Yeah." Galaxy cracked a smile.

"Hey!" I called out to Notch. "We're going for a walk."

"Be careful, ok?" Notch asked. "Herobrine won't want anyone gone again."

He glanced at Herobrine, who was currently staring at nothing, as if in a trance.

"Yeah." I said. "We'll be careful." Galaxy promised.