Meow!

Shadow's POV (1st P)

Imagine your shock when you see your friend just went poof! And in her place, it's a cat.

It had blue and yellow eyes, 'a strange combination', as they said, they being Notch and Herobrine.

It had snowy white fur and delicate purple markings.

The purple was a beautiful kind of purple. She was beautiful, even as a cat.

Then...

(Long dramatic pause)

Poof!

I turned into a cat. (Stress on the 'I')

I had black fur and delicate dark grey markings. I had dark blue eyes and I saw that Galaxy was circling me.

I growled as I saw that there was laughter in her eyes.

"Tell them I don't want to be human at the meantime, ok?" Galaxy pleaded (or meowed?) with these big cute eyes of hers.

"Ok..." I meowed gruffly.

Poof!

"Hey guys, Galaxy doesn't want to turn back into a cat."

"It's normal." Notch and Herobrine said at the same time.

They smiled and Herobrine continued.

"When I was first a cat, I didn't leave cat form for 3 months." Herobrine said.

"Wow." Notch said. "For me, only 3 days."

"Who wants to see our cat form?" Herobrine asked.

We all nodded, even the cat. (Cringe)

Oops, Galaxy.

"We all turn into a cat, on the count of 3, 2, 1!"

Poof!

We all turned into a cat, except Steve.

Wait, what? What about Sophie?

"Meowr?" I heard a cat ask.

Must be Sophie.

She was a yellow tabby with green eyes. Cute.

Notch was a brown spotted cat with brown eyes.

Herobrine was a handsome blue-grey cat with sea-green eyes.

I sighed. I wish I had eyes like that.

"I had powers?" Sophie asked, amazed.

"Yep." Herobrine said, popping the 'p' for no apparent reason.

"You just didn't know about it." Notch clarified.

"So... I'm the only guy without powers, huh?" I heard Steve say.

Notch turned back into his human form. Herobrine and I follow as well. I looked at the she-cats. I sighed.

"You didn't let the power embrace you. You locked it away, Steve." Notch was saying.

"So... I had powers?"

"Obviously." Herobrine rolled his eyes. "You're part brine after all."

Sophie changed back into her human form.

"What is brine?" She asked. "And why does Notch call you Hero?"

Notch had a "how-is-this-your-business" look.

Ahh, always the curious one.

"Ah, always the curious one." Herobrine said. He winked at me. I think he somehow read my mind.

(Lol. History always seem to repeat itself. Am I righttttttt?)

"Brine is a type of immortal. Ender is another, and also Wither. They are my friends." Herobrine said. "I used to be part brine."

"Used to be?" I asked.

"That was until I fell in the Void." Herobrine said, a wistful look on his face. "Somehow, I became full brine.

As for the 'Hero' matter, that is because I am Hero. My name was Hero until it got changed into Herobrine, because I'm now a brine."

He smiled at Notch.

"My brother Notch has never stopped calling me Hero, except for that one time that- ugh. Whatever." He smiled slightly. "For that, I'm thankful for."

We were smiling warmly until Galaxy yowled.

We rushed to her and she smiled.

"Huh?" Steve said. "What did you call us for?"

She opened her mouth as a grin and suddenly, she turned into a mini Ender Dragon. Then a Ocelot. Then a Wolf. And into a cat with blue and yellow patterns and weird eyes.

By weird, I mean very weird.

They looked like galaxies and reminded me of pictures of the universe.

Then she turned back into her normal cat, but with faintly glowing pastal rainbow wings.

She flew around and summoned a piece of paper and a pen.

She wrote:

I can shapeshift!

She looked at us and grinned.

She flew around in circles and landed on my head and started to mess with my hair.

I grabbed her and she shook her head. She turned into a fly and flew away easily. She turned back to her cat and got rid of the wings.

"Well, Galaxy can shapeshift!" Herobrine said, weirded out a little.

"How did she do that?"

"She is part brine, after all. You all might also be able to do that, with practise."

"So..." Galaxy was about to continue when...

"Pika pika!"