Traveller

Galaxy woke up wanting to see for herself and find out if other people exist in this god forsaken place.

"It might be a good idea to have some friends around." Galaxy smiled. It'll be a good experience no matter what.

Galaxy was packing.

"I'll bring some food and a crafting table and furnace." Galaxy thought for a moment and said," I'll also bring my iron sword and pickaxe. I'll make some spares now."

"I'll make some iron armour for extra protection too." Galaxy said, "I'll also bring my diamond in case I find more diamonds."

One hour later...

"Now, I'm all ready to go!" announced a armoured Galaxy, complete with a iron sword. "Wait... I'll make a bed for me to sleep though the night. Now I'm all set!"

So she set out on the quest to find friends in the blocky Minecraft world.

A few days later...

Galaxy came across a village. She'd never seen a village before.

"OMG just look at those beautiful houses!" exclaimed Galaxy, delighted.

"Hmmm."

"Who's there?"

"Hmm."

"Oh hi, villager."

"Hmmm."

"Can I trade with you, Mr. Villager?"

"Hmm."

"Uh... I'll take that as a yes."

"Hmm."

"Ooooo! Thanks for the emeralds! I'll give you some of my gold!"

And so on...

"I got so much stuff from that village! The villagers even let me have all their crops so now I have a lot of wheat and carrots, and also some potatoes and beetroot! I even had some emeralds!" Galaxy said while walking away from the village, a few days later. "Oh, and the village librarian gave me some of his books!"

Galaxy was ecstatic that she received so many resources from the good-natured villagers.

"I just hope that I can find some friends and it'll be a dream come true!"