Being Part of the Group

(All of it is 1st person)

Galaxy's POV

I liked being part of the 'group', as they say. They have good resources. They even have a shop for us to trade with villagers. Also, the people are nice, except maybe Shadow. He kept scowling at me. I think he doesn't like newbies.

Sophie's POV

Galaxy's pretty cool. We're starting to become friends, too. Yesterday we went mining. I found a diamond and Galaxy pratically begged me for it. She looked so funny!

Shadow' s POV

The girls were so annoying! I heard them yesterday, giggling about something non-verbal.

Seriously, I'm just gonna challenge Galaxy to a swordfight next week. I'll go ask her today.

Galaxy's POV

I went mining yesterday and Sophie found a diamond!

I begged her and begged her and begged her for it and she didn't want to give it to me. Oh well, I've seen that the shop is trading iron for diamonds. I'll go check it out.

Carl's POV

Really? You don't know who I am?

Fine...

I'm Galaxy's future swordfighting trainer. She came to me and asked me if I wanted to help her out a little bit. Of course I said yes.

Turned out she wanted me to teach her how to swordfight. She heard from Sophie that I was the best swordfighter around.

Lessons start tomorrow.

Galaxy's POV

Shadow challenged me to a swordfight next week. I said yes. I wanted to try to fight. Not that I enjoyed it, but I wanted the experience.

I asked Sophie and she said that Carl was the best swordfighter around, so I asked him to teach me.

Lessons start tomorrow.

One week later...

Shadow's POV

I hear that Galaxy took swordfighting lessons with Carl. I wonder how he taught Galaxy.

Well, the battle is just a few hours later, so I'd know then.

Sophie & Eihpos POV

Galaxy's battling with Shadow a few hours later. I'll see how they do later.

You know there's no way Galaxy can win, right?

STOP, Eihpos.

But Shadow has powers!

And maybe Galaxy can really win, Eihpos.

'Course not.

You need to have faith, dude.

Well, Shadow has shadow powers, so you reckon that Galaxy has galaxy powers... right?

You know that might be a possibility, right?

Right. You know that's not gonna happen.

SHUT UP EIHPOS!

fine...