Herobrine's Disappearance

Notch's POV (1st P)

Where is Hero?

"Where's Herobrine?" Shadow asked, reflecting my own thoughts.

"He said that he'll be back soon, after he checked that Night was truly gone." I replied.

"I'll go to Galaxy's mind to find out." I said worriedly. "Be right back."

I touched Galaxy and went on her mind.

In her mind, I saw a pool of blood and some words. I inspected the pool of blood and found out that there was a secret message we invented as kids.

I looked more closely and saw that it meant 'help'.

Then the note in blood must mean bad news.

I've got to tell the others.

I vanished and reappeared in front of the others.

"Come. You've got to see this."

I told them to grab on and left Sophie as guard.

I touched Galaxy and appeared in her mind.

They all looked around, horrified.

"The drops and pool of blood is a code. Me and Hero made it as a game and he used it here." I said grimly. "And there's a message. You can go see it later."

Steve covered his mouth in horror. He remembered and sank to the ground.

"Look, there's Night's body." Shadow said hatefully.

"I'll go clean her up and send her to the forest of souls, seeming as she hasn't went there yet." I said.

"Ok, but be careful," said Steve, afraid of losing another brother.

They turned away and went to the message.

I sighed, and turned to Night. I was just about to touch her when a boy in black (Yes, the same one) appeared out of nowhere and grabbed me.

"Help!" I screamed. "Help me!"

I realized that's what happened with Herobrine.

But there was no one to help him.

My friends came to my aid and freed me from the boy's grasp.

I collapsed to the floor and I knew he was draining my energy from touching me. How, I don't know.

Seeing that there was so many people here, the boy's eyes widened and teleported away before any of us could land a blow on him.

My friends rushed to me.

"Are you ok?" Steve asked anxiously.

"Yes," I panted. "But he was draining my energy."

Ignoring the other's looks, I continued. "Herobrine disappeared around here."

"What do you mean?" Steve and Shadow asked together.

"I think Herobrine was taken by the boy in black, the same person that tried to take me."

Herobrine's POV (1st P)

I woke up chained to a wall.

"Where am I, and why did you bring me here?"

"This is the Void." A man smirked.

I gasped. The Void was the most dangerous and scary place in the whole Minecraft world. It doesn't seem like it, but once you get in, I don't know how you'll get out. And I really don't know how they managed to break bedrock. (He forgot something.)

Me: ARGH HEROBRINE I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU FORGOT!!!

Uh... sorry for breaking the fourth wall. (Hello @RebuildingTheFourthWall come help!)

On with the story!

It'll take my friends ages to find me.

I went to 'this place' before, and it was scary. I still have nightmares about this place.

The man took out a whip and started hitting me. Not enough to let me die, but enough for me to get a lot of scars when he was finished.

"By the way, I'm Black." He sneered at the name. "I heard that you're Herobrine."

"Yes..." I panted.

"Well, too bad for you." Black sneered again. "Your friends won't be able to find you."

"Why...did you b-bring me here-e?" I asked weakly.

"For our own reasons, which you don't need to know." He slapped me. Hard.

Notch's POV (1st P)

We looked at the message written in blood.

It said:

N,

Black guy.

Kidnapped.

Help.

H.

That's all.

Literally.

Well, it confirmed my suspicions.

He was taken by the black guy.

But I still don't know where he is.

"Uh... Does N stand for you, Notch?" I heard Shadow ask.

"Yeah..." I knelt in front of the message and sobbed. "Hero, I'll save you."

Steve patted my back. "I know. He is my brother too."

I looked at him with suprise. "I thought you hated him?"

He smiled slightly, though it was a sad smile. "I admit that I hate him and tried to kill him, but he was always my brother, Notch."