The Story of Herobrine

Herobrine was Notch's and Steve's dead brother, before he came back.

Herobrine hates Steve, and aims to kill him.

This is the where it had all started...

All of them went down into a cave to mine, and they found some diamonds. Steve mined it.

Suddenly, a skeleton came and shot Steve. It would have killed him but Herobrine saw it and stopped the arrow but was shot by another arrow in the hand.

More and more skeletons came.

Notch was fending off the arrows when he was shot on his left foot. He found a sudden burst of power and used newfound magic to deflect the arrows.

Steve was fighting the skeletons with Herobrine when he found an arrow coming their way. Herobrine intercepted it but the arrow knocked him into the lava.

Steve gazed helplessly but didn't do anything.

Finally, they defeated all the skeletons. They forgot all about Herobrine and went back home.

For a day, the two brothers forgot about Herobrine and celebrated their victory.

Meanwhile...

Herobrine climbed out of the burning lava.

"It hurts." He groaned.

He had fell in the lava, but luckily fell into a small hole beneath the lava. He sat there and waited for his health to regenerate. He had hoped that his brothers will find him and help him out of this sticky situation.

There was a cave spider spawner in the hole, and he was trapped in cobwebs and the cave spiders were attacking him. He took out his diamond sword and managed to kill all of them, but was bitten by a angry cave spider.

He groaned again. "Stupid venom."

He tried to stand up. He had to find his brothers, check if they were ok!

He managed to stand up and the poison faded away. He found a sheep and gladly killed it. The meat was raw but he didn't care. He made his way to his and his brothers' house, and knocked on the door.

Steve was the one who opened it.

"Herobrine! You came back! Where have you been?" inquired Steve. "We thought you went away and never came back!"

"What do you mean?" asked Herobrine. "I was knocked into the lava in the cave, you know, the one we went into a few days ago?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." Steve said. "Come, you better speak to Notch."

"How could you have forgot about me?" Herobrine was hurt.

"Notch? Herobrine's here." Steve said. "He's talking nonsense."

"Nonsense? That's all real." Herobrine's head drooped.

"Herobrine? Tell me your story." Notch said calmly.

He started from the very beginning.

"Ahh. I see." Notch turned to Steve. "You say he is speaking nonsense?"

"Notch will back me up." thought Herobrine. "He was always the sensible one out of us three."

"I don't know what he's talking about." replied Steve.

"But... the cave! How could you not remember!" Herobrine shouted, frantic.

"Oh yes. That. You died from a skeleton, knocking you into the lava." Steve laughed weirdly. "Pathetic."