Chapter Ninteen

The next morning, Cynthia had gone to Ambers and Brandy and Oliver was shopping. I was sitting in the livingroom waiting for Jazman to wake up. It was almost nine o'clock, so there was another a few hours I had to wait. There was a knock at the door. Who the hell was that? I got up and answerd it. "We have to talk." Ryan said as I opened the door. "Hi?" I said confussed as Ryan came in and sat down in the livingroom. "What are we suppose to talk about?" I asked him. "I know you love Michael, but you cant just go off and bacily give yourself to him." He started to explain. "Ryan? What the hell as gotten into you? Your acting werid." I said freaking out a little. "No, its just. Its werid, knowing I killed him once. And just I got this bad vib something bad is going to happen." He conuited explaining. "Like?" I asked woundering. "Im not so sure." Ryan said looking down at his feet. "Well Ryan, your making things like a million times harder for me." I said putting my hands over my face. "I wouldnt tell you this, if I didnt care." He said hugging me. "How come all this is happening? Why cant I get my happy fairy tale ending like everyone else?" I said looking up at Ryan with tears in my eyes. "Because truly, fairy tales dont exist." He said hugging me. "I hate the truth." I said hugging him back tight.

About an hour of me and Ryan just talking, he left as Jazman started to wake up. "Morning." Jazman said walking out of her room and into the kitchen. "Come here. We have to talk." I said as she made her some coffee. "About?" She said from the kitchen. "Michael." I said nervesly. "What about him?" She said coming into the livingroom and sitting on the couch. "Well, you know hes a vampire and everything right?" I started. Jazman just gave me a funny look and nodded her head. "And being with him, I'd have to change, and MichaeL thinks if be best if you did too, but its all up to you." I said in fear of what she'd say. "No." Jazman blankly said. "Just no?" I asked. "Just no." She said as she got up and walked to her room. I fell back on the couch and just staired at the celing. That was so bad, but she still sad no. No surprize there really.

"We're home!" Brandy said walking threw the door with bags of clothes. "I dont think I've ever seen someone shop so much." I said shaking my head. "Hey. You can never have to many skinnys." Brandy said as she started up to her room. "Exactly." Oliver said agreeing and following her to her room. "Im back as well." Cynthia said coming in shortly after Brandy. "How'd hanging with Michael with out me go?" I asked her laughing. "Werid, he kept asking about you." Cynthia said laughing a little. "Hes cute." I said smiling. "Oh, he said hes coming over late. To talk about the hole changing thing. But speaking of that, how'd it go with Jazman?" Cynthia asked me. "Werid actualy. I asked her and she bluntly said, no." I told her. "Hmm, oh well I guess? You still going to go threw it?" She asked me. "I think im going to. I dont care what Michael says." I said shaking my head. "What Michaels says about what?" Brandy said popping down stairs with her new shirt and new skinnys. "About Michaels thoughts about her changing without Jazman changing." Cynthia told her. "Why would you change without Jazman?" Brandy asked as she sat with us. "Brandyyy. I dont wanna think about it again." I said streaching on the couch. "Well, you should have a mind set on why." She explained. "Im not sure. It just feels right." I told her. "Good enough for me." Cynthia said laughing. Brandy rolled her eyes and pushed Cynthia off the couch. "Hey! What was that for?" Cynthia said looking at Brandy, but she didnt say anything. We was both laughing at her. "Assholes." Cynthia said as she walked into hte kitchen. "Shes so short." I said shaking my head. "I hurd that!" Cynthia yelled from the kitchen. "Its cute." Brandy quietly added. "And that! Is not!" Cynthia responded again. Brandy and I just laughed some more.

It was almost two o'clock in the morning. I normaly dont stay up this late, but I was told Michael was going to come, so I stayed up. And soon enough, Michael came. "Michael?" I said as  hurd a nosie coming from outside. I opened the door and saw Michael sitting on the porch swing. "Hey." He said quietly. "How long have you been out here?" I asked him as I sat next to him. "A few mintues." He said stairing out at the house next door. "Ahh, I see." I said looking at the ground. "I take it she said no." Michael sadly said. I just nodded my head yes. "Thought so." He said. "So..?" I said looking up at him. "Wanna go somewhere? I know this spot." He said as he got up and held out his hand. I smiled and took his hand as he lead me down the sidewalk a little ways. Then he turned onto a dirt path that started threw the woods. "Michael?" I said getting a little nervese. "Relax. Clam your heart, I feel it racing." He said without even look at me. Of course that made it go even faster, then Michael looked at me and smiled a sweet smile. And for some reason, that calmed me down. With in a few mintues, we came outta of the woods and into this opening. The moon was shinning down and there was a little kazebo. Michael walked into the kazebo with me behind him. "You like it?" He asked me. I smiled and looked around. "Im going to take that as as yes." He said laughing. "This is where I wanted to turn you." He also said. "Wanted? You dont anymore?" I said stunned. "I do, but I told you how I felt." Michael said serious. "Michael.. you still can." I said basicly begging him. Michael gritted his teeth and looked between us. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer to me. "Michael." I said as I looked him up in the eye. He smirked at me a for a short second and leaned his head down to my neck. First he kissed it, then I sharp pain ran down my neck once he sunk his teeth into me. I screamed in pain. I had no idea it would feel like that. Michael pulled away from me and I dropped the ground, grabbing my neck in pain. I looked up at Michael with a shocked look on my face. I kepted my eye on Michael, but outta no where, he vanished..