Chapter Eighteen

The rest of the time at Michaels was quiet. I didnt talk much. I just watched them play video games. Adam was beating Aaron. "Are you ready to do?" Cynthia whisperd to me. I nodded my head. "Can I walk you guys?" Michael asked as we stood up. Cynthia looked at him funny. "Sure." I said smiling at him and he followed us out the door. "Why leave so soon?" Michael asked me. "I told you, I got to get some sleep." I said watching the ground as I walked. "Oh yea." He said looking down at me.

"Looks like Jazmans still on the couch." I said as I opend the door. "Want me to carry her to her room?" Michael asked me as we walked into the house. "Sure, if you want to." I told him shocked. He nodded his head and walked up to Jazman. He picked her up and carried her off to her room. "That was out of no where." I said sitting on the couch. "Agreed." Cynthia said sitting infront of me. "I'd love to have a kid." Michael said coming out of Jazmans room. "Oh really?" Cynthia said smiling at me. I shook my head in embrassement. "Yea, but its never happend with Vampires. It would be a first." Michael said sitting next to me. "Oh that really sucks." Cynthia said feeling bad. "Its okay. Im fine with it." Michael said smiling a little. "You can always help with Jazman." I said smiling up at Michael. "Really?" Michael said shocked. "I mean its no, 18 year expreanice, but shes got two years left." I said laughing. "Would she be up for that?" He asked me. "We'd have to really talk to her about it, which reminds me. I gotta talk to Jazman about the Vampire thing." I said getting a little depressed. "Hey, dont worry about it, the worst she can say is no." Michael told me. "Yea, even if she does, you can still cant you?" Cynthia said looking at Michael. "She can, but it would be so hard. How could you live knowing your daughter is going to grow old and you cant?" Michael explained looking at me. "God! This is so freaking hard! I wish I could just give up on everything!" I said getting up and going into the kitchen. "See what you did." Cynthia said glaring at Michael as she started to get up. "No, let me handle this." Michael said going into the kitchen.

I stood by the sink and ran the water. Michael walked up behind me. "Are you okay?" He asked me. "No, im not. I wish I could say I was, but I would be lying." I said with tears in my eyes. "I wish I could tell you its going to be okay, but I know its not going to." He said as he hugged me. "God, I just wish things wasnt so hard." I said hugging him tight. "I know." He said as he kissed my head. "Are you guys alright?" Cynthia said walking into the kitchen. "Yea." I said smiling at her. "For now." Michael said. "I think we should probly get some slee." Cynthia said looking at her phone. It was almost three. "I'll be getting back. I want some spagitti before Amber eats it all." Michael laughed as he kissed me and walked out the door. "So, when are you going to talk to Jazman?" Cynthia asked me as we started up the stairs. "First thing in the morning. Brandy and Oliver are going shopping again, I'll have her alone, exept for you." I said looking at her. "I can go to Ambers with them if you'd like?" She suggested. "That would be best. Im sure no one will want to hear us argue anyways." I said looking into Jazman's room. I was terrifide at talking to her about this, knowing she would be aggenst it. But, what did I have to loose? I mean I wanted Michael, but at the same time Ronnie, which I knew I was never going to have again. Then there was this new guy that hated Michael, Philip. I already hated him for the cause of Ronnies death, if he didnt, none of this would be happening. I just wanted to give up on everything. I wanted Ronnie back. I need to talk to Ryan. Cynthia went on up stairs, but I just sat in te livingroom stairing at my phone. Debating on weather I should call Ryan. I knew he would be up.

So, I desided to call Ryan.

-Phone Conversation.-

"Hello?" -Ryan.

"Im sorry I called so late. I needed to talk to someone." -Me.

"Sure, anything. What is it?" -Ryan.

"So, I desided im going to talk to Jazman about the Michael thing tommrow.." -Me.

"Nervese?" -Ryan.

"Very. I know shes going to be so aggensted." -Me.

"You sound very sad and upset. What are you thinking?" -Ryan.

"I dunno.. I really wanna go for it.." -Me.

"Go for what exactly? Im a little out of the loop." -Ryan.

"For Michael to change me.." -Me.

"WHAT?! You can not do that!  You'll be betraying Ronnie!" -Ryan.

"Ryan, please dont. Your the only sane person I have to talk to." -Me.

"Cyndy, this isnt cool. Why would you think about that?" -Ryan.

"You remember the dream I had about Ronnie, I told you about!" -Me.

"I still dont know Cyndy... I'd give it some more time." -Ryan.

"Cyndy??" -Ryan.

"..yea?" -Me.

"Are you okay?" -Ryan.

"....no." -Me.