Chapter Nine

"Mom! Jenn! Ryan!" Jazman yelled running to the picnic table. "What is it?" I said looking at her concerd. "The guy. That talked to you when we got my dress." She quickly explained. "And that was at your house the night it caught on fire." Maddison added on. "Yes?" Ryan said looking worried. "We saw him!" They both yelled. "Where?!" Ryan said jumping up from the picnic table. "Well you see, we kind was watching him and these other people..."Jazman started. "What!" I instently yelled. "They was in a circle and saying weird stuff." Maddison said freaking out. "Like what?" Jenn said looking at her worried. "The guy looked like I see him before." Jazman said stunned. "Jazman, I know this is hard, but decribe him." I said looking at her serious. "Um, black hair. About to his shoulder. A creep white, really white, smile. He was tall and had lots of tattoos." She explained. "Do you remember any of his tattoos?" I asked her. "Yea, Immortal across his chest." She said looking at me. My eyes grew wide. Ryan looked at me shocked. "How?" Ryan said freaking out a little. "Who is he daddy?" Maddison said looking at Ryan. "How the fuck?" Ryan said getting upset. "Okay Ryan. Calm down. The last thing we need. The last thing I need, is you freaking out." I said trying to calm him down. "This is crazy." Ryan said pacening back and forths. "Michael?" Jenn said looking at Ryan worried. "Michael? As in the guy that tried taking us away?" Jazman said getting upset. "Yea. Fuck yea." Ryan said angery. "Im going back there!" Jazman said as she stomped off and started back. "No!" Ryan and I both yelled and grab her. "Why!? I want to yell at him." Jazman said angery. "I dont care. Your not going near him." I said to her. "This isnt cool." Jazman said crossing her arms. "What do you think hes going to do?" Ryan asked me. "I have no idea." I said clueless. "I guess we will wait and see?" Ryan said looking confussed. "I guess so." I said sadly. "I'll get Derrek and Ron to the house." He said as he started to pull out his phone. "No. Dont. We'll be fine." I said as I helped Jenn put everything up. "Im staying up all night then." Ryan said as we walked to the car. "That will be fine." I told him as we started back to his house.

I was up sitting in the kitchen, on my laptop. I was checking over facebook and everyting. Listening to music and ready some storys. I looked up at the clock and it was around 2:45am. I got up and went into the livingroom to see what Ryan was doing. He had fallen asleep on the couch with Maddison laying on his lap. "Aww. Thats cute." I said as I took a picture. I put my phone in my pocket and picked Maddison up to caryy her to her room. I walked into her room and Jazman was sitting their on her bed. "Are you okay Jazman?" I asked her as I laid Maddison on her bed. "I dont know." She said stairing at the wall infront of her. "Hey, guess who I talked to today." I said sitting on the bed with her. "Who?" She said still looking at the wall. "You remember Brandy. That we met at your fathers show a few years ago?" I asked her. "Yeaa." She said. "Shes coming down in a few days with her boyfriend Oliver." I told her with a smile. "Really?" She said a litle excited as he looked me. "Yea. Shes planning on moving down here now." I said. "Thats great." Jazman said as she looked back at the wall. "Whats on your mind?" I asked her. "That guy." She said hugging her knees. "Jazman. Dont think about him." I told her. "I hurd you talking to dad about him the other night." She confessed. "You did?" I said a little shocked. "Yea. You was thinking about him and dad didnt like it." She said looking at me sad. "Hun, dont worry about it." I said as I hugged her. "You still love dad dont you?" She asked randomly. "Of course I do. I always will no matter what. "Will you ever get married again?" She also asked. "Jazman. I dont know honestly." I said looking away. "I hope not." She  quietly said. "Why?" I asked her. "Because. Your ment to be with dad." She told me. "I know." I said as I got up and started out of her room. "At lest I think so." I mummbled as I walked back downstairs.

"I wounder whats on the movie channels." I said to myself after I coverd Ryan up on the couch and sat in the chair next to the couch. Good, Queen of the Damned was on. My favorite. I knew the movie word for word. Everything was quiet while I was watching the movie. It was werid. It felt weird. I got this feeling I was being watched. But I wasnt sure. I glanced over at Ryan and he was still asleep. I shurgged it off and went back to my movie. Untill I started to hear somthing. I tried not to think about it cause the movie was at my favorite part. Jesse trying to get Lestat to change her. I hurd someone say my name. I turned behind me and no one was there. Then I hurd, "Be my Jesse." I amedently got freak. I jumped from the chair and looked around the room. I hurd my name be called again. I walked over to the door and looked out the window. Nothing was outside. I freaked out even more. I walked back to the couch and thought about waking Ryan, but I didnt. I closed my eyes and tried to make the voice ago away, but that just made it ten times worse. "Cyndyy. Come out side." It said repeatedly. I didnt want to go outside, but I did. When I walked out the door, the window was still. The Califorina warmth felt amazing. But that thought left my mind quietly when I felt someone behind me. I froze and chills ran down my back. "Dont be afraid." The voice said. I knew who it was now, it was Michael. I dont know if I was either terrifide or excited. "Im not afraid." I said camly. "Good." He said. I felt his smile. That evil smile. I closed my eyes. I felt his hand grace the side  of my arm to my neck. I took a deep breath and turn to face him. But when I opened my eyes, he was gone.

"Cyndy?" Ryan said as he woke up from the couch. He ran into the guest room, where I had been staying. I was there. "Cyndy?" Ryan said freaking out alittle. He opened the front door and saw me sitting on the porch footsteps. "Are you okay?" He asked as he sat next to me. Was I suppose to tell him Michael was just here? "Im fine." I said lying to him. "Cyndy. I know when you lie." He said looking at me. "I just. I dont know. Everything so confussing. It feels like im insane sometimes." I explained as tears filled my eyes. "I know." Ryan said hugging me. I smiled up at him. Then I hurd a sharp grawl from a distance. "Did you hear that?" I said jerking away from Ryan. "Yea, I did. I think you need to come inside." Ryan said as we went back into the house. "Im going to go check on Jazman." I said heading up the stairs while Ryan straightend up the livingroom. I opened the girls bedroom door, and someone was standing over Jazman. It was Michael. I froze as I watched him watch my daughter sleeping. I hurd Ryan coming up the stairs. "Is everything oka..." Ryan said stopped mind sentance as soon as he say Michael. "Jazman!" Ryan yelled as he ran straight for Michael. Michael smiled evily and grabbed Ryans fist before it hit him in the face. Jazman woke up as Ryan fell to his knees."Ryan!" Jazman said in shock at Ryan on the groud holding his hand. Shortly she glanced up at Michael and had I evil glare on her face. Michael didnt look at her, just walked staright toward me. "Soon." He whispterd in my ear, then took up out the window. "Mom?" Jazman said looking at me. I was still frozen in shock. I didnt know what to do or say. Jazman got up and helped Ryan off the floor. "Cyndy are you okay?" Ryan asked me. "The question is, are you?" Jazman said looking at Ryan. "Im fine. Cyndy?" Ryan said again looking at me worried. "I. I dont know." I said dropping my focas to the floor. "Maybe you just need some sleep." He told me. "Maybe your right." I said walking back to my room.