Chapter Twelve

"So?" Jazman said when we came threw the door. "Soo?" I said sitting on the couch. "What happend?" She said being supesus. "Nothing. Did you have fun with Oliver?" I asked her changing the subject. "It was alright. He told me hes taking me to meet Austin Carlile again tommrow." She said with a smile on her face. "Oh really now?" I said glaring at the kitchen Oliver was in. "What about you anut Brandy?" Maddison asked her. Brandy just shook her head and laughed as she went upstairs. Jazman looked at me funny. "What are you thinking?" I asked her. "Nothing. Something, just dont feel right." She said as she headed to her room with Maddison. What was she up too? I didnt think of it much, so I just went into the kitchen with Oliver and got a drink. "Did they give you much trouble?" I asked him. "Not at all. I love kids." Oliver said with a smile. "Thats good. I bet you and Brandy cant wait to have any." I said laughing. "We are actualy about to try right now." Oliver said with a evil grin and went upstairs to their room. I shook my head and sat in the livingroom and begain watching movies.

I was half way threw the movie, 'Paranormal Activity', when I started hearing things. I got up and walked to Jazmans room. She was asleep, as well as Maddison. "Come here." I hurd a voice say. I glaced up the stairs and hurd nothing but sounds of pleasur coming from Brandy and Olivers room. I just rolled my eyes. It wasnt coming from them. Then I hurd, "Outside." Of course, I walked to the door and started outside. I hurd something in the house, but I shurgged it off and went outside. "Finaly." Michael said as he wrapped his arms around me from behind gently. "Finaly?" I said trying to look at him. He let me go and I turned to face him. "I can talk with out interrupions." Michael said looking threw the window of the house. "You like your aloness dont you?" I laughed a little. He nodded his head in agreement with a smile. "So, why did you come back? I bluntly asked him. "That was foward, shouldnt we get to know more about eachother before telling sercets." He said smiling even bigger. "Great your a smartass." I said rolling my eyes. "Your daughter. She looks alot like.." Michael randomly started to say, but I cut him off. "Ronnie." I answerd for him. "She does." Michael said looking down. "I love her with all my heart." I said thinking about the day she was born. I laughed a little. "What?" He asked me. "Just thinking." I said looking at the night sky. "About?" He asked. "When she was born." I said with a smile. Michael had a frown on his face and grunted. "What?" I said being smart. "Nothing. I dont want to talk about memiors and Ronnie." He said shaking the thought out of his head. "Then what are you wanting to talk about?" I asked him. "You, me." He said looking me in the eye. "Why? Why do you want me so bad? When I was with Ronnie, you was so aggresive. Now your calm and cool. Slowing working your way." I said getting curious. "Because. Ronnies not here. I have a chance. I wanted to be nice at first, but Ronnie wouldnt allow that." Michael said getting a little hateful. "Because you was the forward one." I said getting hateful as well. "I thought I could win you over! Your just loved me so much as an idol, just like Ronnie. And I thought I could steal your heart from him without taking it. But soon, I found out I couldnt. Now hes gone, I can feel a change in your heart. Even before he was gone, I felt your heart changing." He said pouring his heart out. "Take that back. I never doubted my love for Ronnie when he was here." I said stepping close to Michael with rage in my eyes. "You didnt, but I felt your heart beat for someone else, other then Ronnie." He said looking me in the eyes. I looked down at the little space between us. I felt his hand touch my chin and left it slowly up. He looked at my lips and kissed them. I grabbed onto his shirt, feeling as if I was going to fall. I hurd a crash from inside and quickly pulled away.

-Jazmans point of view.-

I was laying in bed, just thinking. Thinking about the man that wanted my mother and me. Now, I knew what he looked like. I thought of his tattoos. The immortal across his chest.The skull and woman on his left hand and right hand. The small grave yard that started up his arm wit hthe woman on it. Those are the ones that pop out at me. Suppendly, I hurd the front door open. I jumped from my bed and to the door of my room. I just peeked out to see my mom looking back in the house right before she walked out. My heart raced alittle. I creeped from my room and peeked out the door. I just saw a dark figure. I couldnt see much of anything. So, I desided I would look out the window. But as I did, I was stunned by what I saw. My mom was talking to a mnan. I wasnt sure who it was. I couldnt see him much. My mom stood infront of him. I watched them talk for what felt like, ever. I saw the man starting to get angery. I then got a little closer to the window and leaned over the lamp infront of the window. Then my heart stopped. That man kissed my mom. When he put his hands on her face. I saw his tattoos. It was Michael. I admedently got mad and jerked away from the window, accadently knocking over the lamp. My eyes grew wide in fear that they hurd me and I ran to my room and pretended I was sleep.