Chapter Three

-My point of view again. Cyndy-

"She did what?" I said angery after Ronnie had told me Jazman had snuck his Jack Daniels last night. "What do you have to say for yourself?" I added looking at Jazman. "I couldnt sleep." I confessed. "So you thought drinking would help?" Ronnie brusted out. "It was just a small shot." She said with a sad face. "I dont care if it was a drop! You know how I am." Ronnie said getting angery again. "Okay, Jazman. This isnt cool." I said looking at her disapointed. "I know." She said sadly. "Your grounded. Ass in your room now. And dont come out. Ever!" Ronnie yelled. "Thats not fair!" She yelled back at him. "Girl! Dont yell at me." Ronnie said even more angery. "What if I gotta pee?" She said smart. "Pee in a cup. Here!" Ronnie said handing her a cup and pointed upstairs. Jazman gave him a evil looked and she went to her room. "Your lucky I didnt smack the fuck out of you!" He yelled up the stairs at her. "Ronnie." I said looking at him. "God this parenting his hard." He said shaking his head. "I know, and this is only the beging." I said as we sat on the couch. "God, I thought she was a good girl." Ronnie said disapointed. "She is, shes just like us, thats all." I told him. "Thats what I was afraid of." He said looking at me.

Later that day, Ronnie had left to go work on the upcoming album. I was sitting in the livingroom watching my favorite movie of all time, Queen Of The Damned. "Mom?" Jazman said from the bottem of the stairs. "Arnt you suppose to be in your room?" I said looking at her. "Did dad leave yet?" She asked. "Yes, but that doesnt mean your not grounded. Im 100% on his side." I told her. "I know, I understand. I kinda wanted to talk about something." She hesated. "Anything." I said patting the spot next to me on the couch. "So what do you want to talk about?" I added as she satt beside me. "I had a horrible nightmare." She started. "At first I didnt knw where I was at and was being followed by someone. I didnt know who, then I was in a hospital room and dad died." She finished. "Wow. Thats crazy, but im sure it was nothing. Your father is just fine." I said as I hugged her. "Now get on upstairs before he comes home. Should be anytime." I also said as she went upstairs. I sat there and looked at the walls for a mintue, thinking about what she told me, but I shurgged it odd and conuited my movie.

"Im home. Did Jazman come out of her room?" Ronne said as he came threw the door. "She did, but it was to talk to me about her nightmare she had." I explained to him. "Its only cause of that Jack she had." He said rolling his eyes. "Really? She dreame you died, because of Jack Daniels?" I said glaring at Ronnie. "Yup. She felt guilty." He said with a grin. "Your such an ass." I said as I hit him with a pillow. "Hey." He said looking at me with a glare, then smiled. "It was just once we caught her. I think its time to unground her, let her off with a warning, and this time, lock your liqar." I told him serious. "If you say so." Ronnie said as he went to lock up his liqar. "Jazman." I yelled for her. "Yes?" She said creeping slowly down the stairs. "Come sit." I said as I shoot over for her. She came down and sat in the middle. "But isnt dad home?" She asked me. I nodded my head. "Are you going to try and do it again?" Ronnie said coming back into the livingroom. "No I wont I promise." I said looking Ronnie in the eye. "Good." He said as he sat next to her. "Your mother told me about the dream you had." He added. "Really?" Jazman said embrassed. Ronnie nodded his head. "I hated it." She said hugging up to him. "How about we all watch a movie?" I suggested. "Nightmare Before Christmas!" Jazman yelled as she got up and put the movie in. "Sounds good." Ronnie said with a smile.

"Aww look." Ronnie said as he looked at Jazman asleep on his lap. "Shes so cute." I said smiling at her. "I'll carry her upstairs." Ronnie said as he picked her up and carried her up to her room. I took a quick picture of them before he went up stairs and tweeted it. 'RonnieRadke being a great father.<3' "I saw that." Ronnie said coming back downstairs. "Oh really now?" I said laughing. "Yes and your going to get it!" He said as he tackled me off the couch. "Ronald Joseph!" I quietly yelled laughing. "Shh!!" He said coming my mouth. I just laughed more. "Ronnie!" I said as he finaly uncoverd my mouth. "Your cute." He said as he kissed me nose. "Your a dork." I said shaking my head as I got back on the couch. "We do have has much fun anymore." Ronnie said as he slouched on the couch. "Shut it, yes we do." I said glaring at him. "I mean just the two of us. Remember when we went to Disneyland and I punched the fuck out of Mika?" He said laughing. "Yes I remember. Im glad you did." I said laughing as well. "Fucking dick." He said with a smirk. "But you know, just the two of us." He added looking at me. "So what? We have Jazman now. Thats even better." I said smiling at him. "True." He said kissing me as he got up and went into our bedroom. I rolled my eyes and started to watch 'Lost Boys.'

I was about mid-way threw the movie and got to thinking. Thinking about back before Jazman was even born. That night at chain reaction. Its all I could think about latley and I didnt know why. The first time I ever drank wine. And with Michael. When Ronnie just attacked Michael. I shook the thought of it away and walked into the kitchen. I opened the liqar cabnit and looked threw it. I found this blood red wine called, 'BERINGER'. It looked fermiler. I belivie it was the wine I drunk with Michael that day. I opened the bottle and got down a simple wine glass, pour some, and drunk it. After I put the bottle back up and locked the cabnit, I went back and sat on the couch and started to finish 'Lost Boys' and drink my wine. But as I started it, I hurd a voice. I've hurd the voice before, but couldnt think of where. I couldnt make much of what it was saying. All I could make out was, 'I'll have you.' I thought for a second, but it didnt last long. I turned off the movie, pour the rest of the wine down the sink, and went to bed to curl up next to Ronnie.