Chapter Eleven

Shortly ariving at Ambers and walk into the livingroom, my heart drops from a little disapointment. There was only 4 guys sitting in the livingroom. "This is Justin, Adam, Dj, and you've alread met him, Aaron."  Amber said pointing to each guy. "Could I talk to Brandy in the kitchen?" I asked Amber as she sat next to Aaron. "Okay. Be my guest." Amber said smiling. "Why are we here?" Brandy said as soon as we walked into the kitchen. "I thought someone was going to be here." I said peeking back into the livingroom. "Who?" She asked me. "You wont belivie if I tell you." I told her. "Try me." She said looking me in the eye. "Michael." I blankly told her. "Woah. Michael? The guy that died 15 years ago? That tried taking you from Ronnie?" Brandy said freaking alittle. "See I told you." I said. "Okay, well if he is here, why are you wanting to see him?" She asked me. "I dont know yet." I explained. "So dont get freaked out and go all ape shit on his ass if you see him." I added. Brandy nodded her head yes. "Do I look okay?" I asked looking down at my feet. I had my black skinnys and ripped up Skid Row shirt. "Yea you look fine. Why does it matter?" Brandy asked me confussed. "Just making sure." I said as we went back into the livingroom.

"So, tell me about you guys." Amber said trying to start conversation. "Well, theres not much about me." I said actualy thinking about it. "Sure there is, what kinda of movies you like?" Justin asked. "Horror." I answerd. "Whats your favorite one?" Dj asked. "I like Silent Hill and Queen of the Damned. Best movies ever." I said with a smile. "Good." Amber said smiling as well. "Well, what about you Brandy?" Adam asked her. "I like to pla guitar." She sneard at him. "We should play sometime then." Adam said smiling at her. "No think, I have a boyfriend to play for." She said with a evil grin. "Fiesty." Justin said laughing. Brandy rolled her eyes. "Now dont make our guest feel uncomfertable when I just get here." Someone said walking threw the door. I admedently striaghting up in my seat. "Hey Michael." Adam said laughing as Michael walked threw the door and sat across from me. Amber clicked the tv off. "Hey man, what was that for?" Justin said glaring at her. "Its time to talk now that Michaels here." Amber said looking at Michael. "Yes. Talk." Michael said as he crossed his leg over his lap and tapped his finger on his leg. I looked at Brandy and her eyes was wide in shock. "Scared?" Michael said smiling at Brandy. "No." Brandy managed to get out after she calmed down. "Cyndys not scared, are you." Michael said turning his focas on me. "What have you gotten us into." Brandy whisperd to me. "Secrects dont make friends." Michael laughed. "Okay.." Brandy said compeltly weirded out. "What are we suppose to talk about?" She added looking at Amber. "Well, its was suppose to be her." Michael said looking at me. "But she brought you alone." He conuited and glared at Amber. she just shurgged her shoulders. "You can still talk to me." I randomly said. "Oh so you speak now huh?" Michael said sarcasticly. I nodded my head yes. I was to nervese to speak again. "I dont want to talk infront of everyone. You'll have to come with me." Michael said as he got up and held out his hand for me to take. I quickly looked at Brandy, but she was looking at Michael worried. Then it all came back, thats what happend when I first met Ronnie. He wanted to talk alone. Brandy looked back at me and shook her head now, but before I could noticed, I already gave Michael my hand.

"Whats he going to do to her?" Brandy said hateful at Amber after Michael had took me outside. "Their just going to talk, for now." Aaron laughed. "I mean it." Brandy said getting more angery. "Brandy, I promise, just talking. I wouldnt want Michael to hurt her. Shes really cool." Amber said making Brandy feel alittle better. Brandy scooted back in the couch and crossed her arms. "Soo sweet cheeks." Adam said putting his arm behind Brandy. "I'll rip that arm right off in 10 seconds flat." Brandy said angerly. "Damn, just trying to have fun." Adam said as he quickly pulled his arm back. "Whats so fun?" Brandy said sarcasticly. "How about we, hmm. I got nothing." Dj said. Brandy laughed a little. "Oh so thats funny?" Dj said sounding insulted. "A little." She said still laughing. "Lets talk about politics." Aaron saind in a serious tone. "Really? What the shit?" Brandy said looking at Aaron like he was crazy. "What the shit? What kinda senctance is that?" Justin said laughing at Brandy. "Hey! Thats my catch fraze. Back off." Brandy said throwwing a pillow at him. "Guys lets not brake anything. Michael will get pissed." Amber said trying to catch the pillow. "Relax." Brandy said smiling at Amber as she threw the pilliow back at Justin.

I was lagging behind Michael to the backyard. "Are you nervese?" He asked. I didnt say anything. Just looked down at the ground. "I asked you a question." He said as he turned to me. "I dunno." I said still looking down. "How do you not know if your nervese?" He laughed. "Dont judge me!" I said laughing a little. "Hey, I made you laugh. Thats a start." He pointed out. "A start? I start for what?" I said stepping back. "Now Cyndy, dont be scared." He said getting closer to me. "Im not scared." I said shaking as I back up against the house. "Yes you are. I can feel it." He said getting in my face. I just looked down. "Why are you so scared?" He asked with the sound of hurt in his voice. "Im so confussed." I began to cry. "How?" He asked. "I dont know what to say, feel, or think." I said covering my face. "Hey, relax. I'll help you threw it." He said pulling my hands off my face. "How?" I said looking him in the eyes. Those beauitful hazel eyes, that were brown at the momment. "Cause, Im not going to hurt you." He said leaning down to kiss me. I looked at him a little scared, but that left quickly. I felt him touch my face as his lips reached mine. "Cyndy!" Brandy yelled from the side of the house. I quickly jumped baack and dropped to the ground and sat there. Michael looked down and clinched his fist. Brandys eyes got wide and started to run back in the house, but Michael was infront of her as he turned to face the house. "How did you?" She siad shocked and backing away from him. "Michael!" I yelled at him. He looked up at me. But he didnt look at me long, he foucased back at Brandy. He reached his hand up to grab her throught. "Dont Michael!" I screamed with anger. As soon as I said that, he pulled his hand back away from her. Brandy glared at him and ran to me. "What the fuck?" She whisperd to me. "I cant handle this." Michael said storming into the house.

Shortly after Michael went inside, Amber came out. "Ready to go home?" Amber said like nothing had happend. "What just happend?" Brandy asked getting into the car. "Well, Michael got mad. Thankfuly, Cyndy stopped him from acting on his anger." She explained. "How did he just listen to her?" Brandy asked. "Because he loves her. He do anything for her." Amber confessed as she glanced at me. "Why'd he get so mad tho?" I asked Amber. "Hes trying to earn your trust, your heart. But Brandy kinda got in the way I guess. And he can only handle so much. Hes new to all this again." Amber also explained. "Speaking of new, how the hell is he here?" Brandy said demanding answers. "And why the hell did you kiss him?" She added looking at me. "Aaron had the idea of bringing him back." Amber started. "Hes a vampire." She finished. "Now, why did you kiss him?" Brandy said turning her foucas on me. "He was trying to calm me down, and it worked." I said thinking about it. "Thats not cool. Your with Ronnie." Brandy said getting upset. "I know, but Ronnie died Brandy. You know this." I said looking at her. When I said that, I notice Amber biting her lip. As if she knew about it. She knew somthing about it, but I shurrged it off and we pulled up to our house.