Chapter Eight

The next few days, was going smooth. For the most part. Jazman and Maddison have been spending every momment togather. It was what was making Jazman stronger. Made her feel better and not so alone. She really missed her dad tho. You could tell it in her eyes.

"Jazman, Maddison. Are you girls ready to go to the park?" Ryan yelled up the stairs for the girls. "Yes!" They both said running down and attacking Ryan in a hug. "I love going to the park when the sun startes to set." Jenn said smiling as we all walked to the car. "I do too!" Maddison said smiling. "I like walking up and down the sidewalk." Jazman said excited. "Now, you two dont wounder off to far if you do." I told both the girls. "We wont." They said smiling. "Good." Ryan added as we pulled up to the park.

Sun had finaly set and we was sitting at the picnic table eatting sandwhiches that Jenn had made for all of us. "Having fun yet?" Ryan asked Jazman and Maddison. They nodded their head has they ate their food. "We're going to walk in a mintue." Maddison said as she finished eatting. "Now remember, no going to far." Ryan asured them. "We know!" Jazman said as she finished eatting and took off up the sidewalk. "You dont think they'll find trouble do you?" I asked Ryan. "I dont think so. I at lest I hope." He said laughing. "Ryan. They wont." Jenn said pushing him and laughing. He just smiled and ate a hand full of chips.

"So, what are we going to get into?" Jazman said as they walked down the sidewalk laughing. "Hmmm, I dont know." Maddison said looking around. "Do you hear that?" Jazman said as she stopped walking and listend. "That noice?" Maddison said looking at Jazman funny. "Lets go find out what it is." Jazman said as her and Maddison startedto go off and find where the noice was coming from. "Jazman, im slightly scared. Maybe we shouldnt look for it." Maddison said as they grew further and further away from the park. "It will be fine, whats the worst thing that could happen?" Jazman said shurgging her shoulders as they crept to the bushes infront of a run down house. "Your dad wouldnt like this." Maddison said just before they looked threw the bushes. "It will be fine." Jazman said just as she looked threw the bushes. "Oh wow." She added. "What is it?" Maddison said trying to see. "Its the guy from outside our house and that stopped mom that day." Jazman said in shock. "Whats going on?" Maddison said shaky. "Their saying this random stuff." Jazman said funny. "They?" Maddison said as her eyes got wide. "Yea, that girl is with him again. Along with a few other guys. Their all in the big circle." Jazman said confussed. "Can you hear what their saying?" Maddison asked. "Hang on." Jazman said as she got close to the fence where the bushes were. "I can hear them!" She quietly yelled. "Aaron, I feel like were being watched." The girl, Amber, said. "Chill out babe. Dont talk we got to do this." Aaron said as he pulled out a piece of paper from his pocket. "You got the blood Adam?" Aaron asked the guy standing across from him with spiked up hair. "Yea. Dj. What about the hairs?" Adam asked the guy next to him with long black hair. "That must be the rest of the band." Jazman whipster to Maddison. "Okay. You read to bring Michael back?" Aaron asked everyone with a evil smile. "Deffently." The other guy said with short pointy spiked hair. "Justin your such a creep." Adam added toward the guy the spoke last. "Shut up. Toss it." Aaron said pointing to what they was circled around. "What is that?" Maddison asked Jazman. "I dont know, I cant see it." She said.

A few mintues of Jazman and Maddison watching these guys say stuff they couldnt understand, smoke started to cover them. "Jazman." Maddison said freaking out. "Shh." Jazman said foced on the smoke that had coverd them. "Its starting to go away." Jazman said getting alittle exited. "And?" Maddison said wanting to know what it was. The smoke had cleared and someone was standing in the middle of the circle. It was someone new. Out of no where. "Why does he look firmiler." Jazman said looking at the guy in the middle of the circle. Once the guy opened his eyes, he was dead set on Jazman. Stairing her in the eye. Jazman jump back alittle. "Jazman?" Maddison said looking worried. Maddison looked back at the guy. He whisperd something into the Aaron guys ear, but still staired toward Maddison and Jazman. As soon as the guy stopped talking, he smiled. Aaron quickly turned around and saw Maddison and Jazman. "Hey!" Aaron yelled in a hateful tone as he took a step toward them. Jazman and Maddison jumped up and quickly ran back to the park. "Let them go." The guy said to Aaron as he put his hand on Aaron shoulder to stop him from going after the girls. "Its glad to have you back, Michael." Aaron said as he turned and looked back at Michael.