Chapter Ten

I soon fell fast asleep that night. I didnt understand home, cause I normaly dont. But in my dream, I was standing in a white room. At first, I didnt think it was a dream. Next thing I knew, Ronnie came out of no where. I jumped back cause it scared me. "Dont be afraid. Its just a dream babe." Ronnie told me camly. "Am I really talking to you?" I said shocked. "Actually, yes." He answerd with a smile. "How?" I asked. "Im not sure to be honest. I just know you have been confussed latley." Ronnie said as he sat on a white chair that appeared out of no where. He patted the seat next to him for me to sit. So I did. "Now, I know what your thinking." He started. I opened by mouth to say somthing, but he stopped me. "Michael is really back. Yes, and believe it or not. Its a good thing." He went on. "How is it a good thing?" I asked sadly. "Its hard to explain. I thought he was bad. He wanted to take you from me and make your life horrible, but I was wrong. He is deeply in love with you." Ronnie said looking me in the eye. "Tell me your lying." I said looking him in the eye as well. He shook his head no. "Ronnie. I love you." I started. "I know you do and I love you too, but we just wasnt ment to be together forever." He said sadly. "Im sorry for this." I said looking down. "Dont be sorry. Its just fate." He said hugging me. "Is this even real? Or just my imagenation?" I asked him. "Its your imagenation, but real at the same time. Your really talking to me." He said serious. "Im going insane." I said shaking my head. "Your completly normal." He said smiling at me. "Now, its time for you to wake up." He added. "I dont want to. I miss you." I said walking closer to him. "You have to, for Jazman." He said touching my face. I looked him in the eye and he leaned down and kissed me.

"Wake up!!" I hurd yelling as I jumped up from my sleep. "Scare the shit out of me." I said shaking my head as I saw Jazman and Maddison at the foot of my bed. "What was you dreaming about?" Jazman asked me. Then it hit me. Ronnie. I talked to Ronnie in my bed. My eyes grew a little wide. "Mom?" Jazman asked worried. "Why do you ask?" I said. "You was talking in your sleep." Maddison jumped in. "What did I say?" I asked both of them. "Sounded like you was talking to someone." Jazman said in a weird voice. "Well, ignore it. Lets go see what Jenn is making for breakfest." I said jumping out of bed and heading down stairs. Jazman and Maddison just looked at each other and followed me downstairs.

"Hows your hand?" I asked Ryan as I sat at the kitchen table. "Pretty good. Its doesnt hurt as bad as you think it would." He said eating eggs. "Thats good then." I said sipping some coffe. "What are we going to do today?" The girls said coming down into the kitchen. "First off, pick up Brandy and Oliver from the airport. They just bought a house and insested we movie in with them." I said smiling at Jazman. "Really?!?! We get to live with aunt Brandy!?!" Jazman said excited. I nodded my head. "Im soo excited! I cant wait to see my room!" She yelled jumping up and down with Maddison. "So got a new house now." Ryan said laughing. "Yup. Really excited about it too. Brandy showed me pictures." I said smiling. "Is it big?" He asked. "Really big. 2 master bed rooms. 3 normal rooms. a bathroom in each master bed room. a bathroom down stairs for the kids. The master bedrooms are upstairs. Its just amazing." I explained. "3 normal bedrooms? Are they expecting?" Ryan asked. "No, but they plan on staying there the rest of their lives so when they do have kids, theres a room for them." I told him. "Aww. Makes sences." Ryan said laughing.

A few short hours, we arived at the airport to pick up Brandy and Oliver. "Bum!" I said running after her and hugging her. "Fruitcake!" She said hugging me back. "Hey aunt Brandy." Jazman said smiling and waving. "What the shit?! This is Jazman? Shes gotten big!" Brandy said hugging her. "I agree." Oliver said as he helped Ryan put the bags in the car. "Wheres Jenn and Maddison?" Brandy asked Ryan. "At home starting lunch. Im sure your both hungary." Ryan said as we loaded into the car. "Sounds good!" Brandy said smiling. "What we eatting?" Oliver asked. "I belivie home made pizza." Ryan said. "Yum! I love her pizza! I havent had it in forever!" Brandy exclamed. "Should I be worried?" Oliver asked laughing. "Not all I." I asured him. "Hey." Brandy said slaping him lightly. "I love you." Oliver said smiling as he kissed Brandy. "Eeww." Jazman said shaking her head. "Oh hush." Brandy said laughing.

"Nice place Ryan." Brandy said as we walk into the house. "Aunt Brandy!" Maddison said running up to her. "You've gotten bigger as well!" Brandy said hugging her. "Oliver. Nice to see you again." Jenn said hugging Oliver. "You too. Somthing smells nice. You know I love your cooking." Oliver said as he sat at the kitchen table. "Always do." Jenn said as she sat the pizza her and Maddison made in the center of the table. "Oooo! Looks good aunt Jenn." Jazman said sitting at the table and getting a slice. "So how are things?" Brandy said randomly grabbing a piece of pizza. "Better." I said smiling. "Thats good. Excited about moving in with us today?" She said smiling. "Oh yes!" I said taking a bite of my pizza. "You know. It has a pool." Oliver told Jazman. "Holy shit. Reeally?!" Jazman said with a smile on her face. "Yes." Brandy said smiling at her. "I really cant wait!" She said overly excited. "Mommy, can I spend the night with them?" Maddison quicky asked Jenn shortly after making eye contect with Jazman. "Its up to Cyndy and Brandy." Jenn said looking at me and Brandy. I looked at Brandy. "Of course its fine. Always is." Brandy anwserd. "Yes! Im done eating, may we go get ready?" Jazman asked Me. "Of course." I said smiling at them.

"Wow. Its beauitful." I said as we walked threw the frontt doors of the new house. "This is a pretty big place." Ryan said looking around the livingroom. "Your room is up on the right upstairs." Brandy told me. "What about mine?" Jazman asked Brandy. "You can pick from on downstairs." She said smiling at Jazman. "Come on Maddison!" Jazman said excited as they went from room to room untill Jazman was happy with one. "I think Austin Carliles face will look best in that room." Jazman said as she pointed to the room right next to the stairs. "Alright then. That room it will be." Oliver said as he grab one of Jazmans boxes. "You know, we need to go shopping. We lost alot of clothes after the fire." I said looking at Brandy. "Shopping sounds like a great idea!" Brandy exclaimed agreeing. "Where we going to go shopping at?" Jazman asked. "Hot topic sound good?" Brandy asked as we falled her in to the car. "Yes!" Jazman said getting in the car. "You guys wanna come?" Oliver ask Ryan, Jenn, and Maddison. "We'd love to, but we got to get back to the house." Jenn said as they got in Ryans car. "Have fun with Jazman." Ryan said hugging Maddison. Maddison smiled and hopping the car with me, Brandy, Jazman, and Oliver.

After a whole afternoon of shopping, we gather in the livingroom and layout everything we got. "A shirt, with Austin Carliles face!" Jazman said happy as she hugged it. "Oh my." Brandy said shaking her head. "Austin is such a, I dont even know. I cant explain how crazy he is." Oliver said shaking his head. "You know what you should do, you should invite him over." Jazman said smiling at Oliver. "Jazman, dont even think about it." I said laughing at her. "Whatt? I girl can dream." Jazman said laughing too. "I like my Asking Alexandria shirt." Maddison said with a grin on her face. "My purple ripp skinnys!" Jazman said laying them under her shirt with Austin on it. "They look good together." Brandy said looking at her outfit. "Im gunna up and sat a shower." Oliver said as he kissed Brandys cheek and started upstairs. "Okay. We'll finish going threw clothes." Brandy said smiling. "Studded belt!" Jazman said as she got out her belt and wrapped it around her head. "What kinda of child did I have." I said shaking my head. "Flower power!' Maddison said putting her belt around her head as well. We all started laughing at them when we hurd a knock on the door. "Who could that be?" Brandy said confussed. "I dunno." I said looking at the door. "I'll get it." Brandy said as she got up and anwerd the door. "Hello?" She said opening it. "Is Cyndy here?" A girl asked. "Yea. Cyndy!" Brandy yelled for me. I got up and walked over to the door. "Holy shit. How did you know I lived here?" I said as I saw who it was. It was that Amber girl. "I've been told." She said laughing. "Why are you here?" I asked her. "Thought you might want to come hang out with me and the guys." Amber said with a evil smile. "Cyndy.." Brandy said getting a little weirded out. "I belivie it would be a good idea." Amber asured me. "Where at?" I asked actualy thinking about it. "My house. Care to?" She saked again. I looked at Brandy, then back at the girls. "Can she come?" I said looking at Brandy again, then Amber. "What?" Brandy quickly said. "Sure." Amber siad nodding her head. "Okay, just give us a mintue." I said as I invited her in to sit on the couch. "Kitchen." I said pulling Brandy by the arm. "What the hell?" Brandy said shocked. "Its a long story. Hard to explain. I just have this feeling. Will you come? Oliver can stay with the girls." I said begging her. "Fine, but you better have  a good feeling." Brandy said glaring at me as she rushed upstairs to tell Oliver what we was going. "Let me go get ready and we'll go." I told Amber as I rushed upstairs to change.