Chapter Sixteen

Michael and I talked for what felt like enterity. He walked me back to my house, Cynthia was there. "Cyndy!" She said as I came threw the door. Michael stood at the door way. "You know you can come in right?" I said looking back at Michael. "I know." He said looking at the floor. "Then come on." I said taking his hand. "I have to go." He said as he stopped me from pulling him in. "Just a second." I said to Cynthia and everyone as I went back outside with Michael and shut the door. "Why do you have to go?" I asked him. "Im not ready to face other, people." He said looking at the door. "Oh, well. I'll see you tommrow?" I said looking up at him. "Maybe later tonight." He said smiling as he kissed me. "Your special." I said smiling like an idot. "And so are you." He said. I just smiled even more. "I love you.." He mummbled, looking at me serious. My eyes got a little wide. What was I suppose to say? I glanced down and started to say something. "No." He said putting his finger over my mouth. "I already know you love me. I feel it. You dont have to explain your nervese." He said as he kissed my cheek. I looked him in the eye and kissed him again. After the kiss, I kept my eyes closed and slowly felt him slip from my hands. I opened my eyes and he had disapired.

"Where did Michael go?" Brandy asked when I came back into the house. "Hes not ready to be around alot of people." I said wit ha huge smile. "What just happend out there?" Brandy said smirking at me. I looked back at the door and just smiled. "Nothing at all." I as I sat on the couch. "Now, you cant lie to me." Jazman said sitting beside me. "Just, nothing." I said still smiling. "Cyndy! Tell me!" Cynthia said laying ontop of me. "He said he loved me." I said with huge grin. "Aww!" Brandy said claping her hands. "So sweet." Cynthia said smiling. "Ehh." Jazman said as she got up and went into the kitchen. I just looked at the floor. "It'll be okaay." Brandy said looking at me. "Thats the thing, I dont know if it will. I talked to Michael and the whole vampire thing, being with him, I'd have to change. And so would Jazman." I said sadly. "Oh my." Brandy said shocked. "What are you going to do?" Cythia asked me. "I mean, I want to. I just have to talk to Jazman." I said looking at the kitchen. "What would Ronnie say? I mean, you guys were married. You'd be together in the afterlife, but if your a vampire, enrity on earth with Michael." Brandy said looking at me. "Shockingly. Hes okay with it. He knows I was ment to be with Michael for some odd reason." I said looking up. "How do you know that?" Cynthia said looking at me funny. "A few weeks ago, I had a dream and talked to Ronnie. He calmed me down and told me everything was going to be alright." I said with a smile. "Are you sure it just what you wanted to hear?" Cynthia asked me. "It felt so werid. I even askeed Ronnie if it was my imageanation. He said it wasnt." I said looking down at the floor. "Well, you better think about it long and hard cause once you deside, theres not changing your mind once its done." Brandy told me as she went into the kitchen to start dinner. "I'll help you." Cynthia said joining her. I sat back and watch the three of them start working on dinner. What was I going to do? Did I want to spend enterity on earth with Michael, or the after life with Ronnie? What was Jazman going to say? I know she wouldnt go for changing, she loved her father to much. I seriously had some thinking to do.