Chapter Fourteen

They day had gone by for the most part. Brandy and Oliver was out shopping for new house stuff. I was just laying around the livingroom, thinking things over. Was Jazman actualy gunna come back and talk to me? If she was, what is she going to say about Michael? Its a shame I had to worry about this with my daughter, but for the most part, I understand why she feels that way. I mean, shes exactly like Ronnie. Studdern, hard headed, but very loving. She just lacks the understanding he had, which she gets from me sadly. Just as I was mid thought, the front door opens. Jazman came home. Ryan stood at the door as Jazman came and sat in the livingroom. "I better not have to come back and talk to either of you." Ryan glared at both of us with a smirk. "Yea, yea." I said shooing him off. He laughed and walked back out the door. "Soo." I said looking at Jazman. She just looked down at her feet. "What did Ryan tell you?" I asked her. "Nothing." She said quickly. "Jazman, dont start that bullshit with me." I said fustrated. "He told me that I need to give Michael a chance and I really dont want to." Jazman said hateful. "Why dont you want to?" I asked her. "He tried taking me and you from dad!" Jazman yelled. "I know he did, but you didnt understand." I said looking at the floor. "Make me understand." She said taking my hand. I looked up at her. She really wanted to understand. "Okay. You see, before I met your father. I was just a simple fan. I was also Michaels fan. And a mircal happend that your father chose me." I started. I felt like crying even thinking about Ronnie. "And threw out being with your father, and listening to Michaels music, before Ronnie ever hated Michael, I grown to feel as I fit in with Michael. Just they way he lived and felt, was how I felt. The day I met him in that hotel room, I almost melted with happiness. When he almost kissed me the second time we met, it was just. I dont even know." I finsihed. "He tried kissing you when you was with dad?" Jazman asked. "He did. But I knew I was with your father. So, I kept my distance from Michael. After Michael had died, and a few months ago, I got to thinking about him again. Alot. Thinking what would have happened if I didnt meet your father first and met Michael first, cause I almost did." I said looking at Jazman. I saw the sadness toll on her face. "But, nothing made me regret choosing him. You know why?" I asked her. "Why?" She mummbled. "Because of you. Because the memory and friends I had made. How my daughter has turned out. I couldnt be more proud of you." I said hugging her. She hugged me back tight. "So will you think about giving Michael a chance?" I asked her. "I will try to." She said with a smile. "Okay. I'll see if we can go to the park later and meet with him." I said excited. "Oh wow mom." Jazman siad shaking her head and laughing. "Hey!" I said laughing as well.

"So, hows everything?" Ryan said coming back a few hours later. Jazman and I was watching movies in the livingroom. Brandy and Oliver still hasnt came back. "Everythings good." I said smiling at Jazman. "Im meeting Michael later today." Jazman said smiling at Ryan. "That makes me proud to be your godfather." Ryan said with the biggest smile on his face. Jazman opened her arms and Ryan quickly ran to her and hugged her. "Thanks Ryan." Jazman and I both said to him. "I do my best." He said as he joined us in watching the movie. "Im glad you guys figured things out." He also said. "Im glad we did too." I said smiling at Jazman.

Shortly that day, dark fall started to come. There was a knock on the door. "Hellp?" Brandy said answering it. "Cyndy around?" Amber said with a smile. "Yea. Cyndy!" Brandy yelled for me. I got up and ran to the door. "Yea?" I said smiling. "Someones in a good mood." Amber said laughing. "Kinda excited. Michaels going to meet Jazman." I said with a huge smile. "Ah. Thats why I came, Michael." She said looking down. "And?" I said conserd. "He said to meet him at chain reaction. Its gunna be empty, they canceld what they had there. That he would be late tho." She told me. "Well alright. Wanna walk with us?" I asked her. "Sure." She said as her face light up. "Come on Jazman." I yelled for her. Jazman slowly got up and walked over to the door. "Where we going?" She asked me. "Walking around the park for a little with Amber before seeing Michael. Jazman this is Amber." I said interducing them. Amber smiled and held out her hand for Jazman to shake. Jazman smiled and shook her hand. "Well what are you waiting for? Lets go." Amber said as we piled into her car.