Chapter One

-My point of view. Cyndy.-

"Jazman, you better be ready by the time your father gets home." I said as I put on my makeup. "I hate going out to eat." Jazman said as she walked into our room with a black dress on that had a silver strapp around her neck. "You'll be perfectly fine. Its to celebrate your fathers new upcoming album. Hes taken us out and Ryan, Jenn, and Maddison." I told her as I went into the livingroom. "I know, Maddison told me." Jazman said as she sat on the couch. "He should be here soon. He picked up them and suppose to be coming here to get ready." I said looking at my phone. "Im home!" Ronnie said coming threw the door, followed by Ryan, Jenn, and Madison. "Daddy!" Jazman yelled hugging him. "Glad to see you too." Ronnie said laughing. "I cant belivie you girls are growing up." Ryna said looking at both, Jazman and Maddison. "Were just 14 and 15. I mean really." Maddison said laughing. "But still." Ryan said with a smile. "Now Ronnie, go get ready. We're straving." Jenn said give him a werid look. "Oh yea!" Ronnie said as he took off into our room to start getting ready.

Finaly, after Ronnie was ready, we headed toward the restront. "This place is really nice." Jenn said as we walked in. "Wow dad, go all out huh?" Jazman said smiling at Ronnie. "You know me, the best for my girls." He said as he pulled out my chair for me, then pulled out Jades. "Thank you." Jazman said as she sat down. Of course she was going to be nice, her father was Ronnie Radke and she was public. "May I take your orders?" The watiress said as she came up to us. "Water." Jenn said smiling. "Same." Jazmana nd Maddison said. "Mt. Dew." Ronnie and Ryan both said. "Pespi." I said with smile. "Alright, I'll have those right up." She said with a smile as she disapired into the kitchen. "This is really nice Ronnie, thanks." Jenn said to Ronnie. "Your welcome. Anything thing for close friends and family." He said looking at kids. "So, whens the new album going to come out?" Maddison asked Ronnie. "Now Maddison, you know I've told you and Jazman both. Its a privet matter." Ronnie said looking at Ryan with a smirk. "Whatever." Jazman said laughing as the waitress brought our drinks. "Im staving!" Maddison said holding her stomic. "Maddison. Be plight." Jenn told her. Maddion just squented her eyes. "Food will be here soon." Ryna told her. "If you say so." She said looking around teh restront. "What are you looking at?" Jazman asked her. "I just got this werid feeling we're being watched." Maddison said shurgging it off as the waitress came and took our order.

"Bed!" Jazman said as she fell onto her bed after she changed outta her dress. "Liking your new room huh?" I said walking into her room. "Yea, I miss aunt Emmy and uncel Jacky tho." She pouted. "I know you do." I said sitting beside her. "Im really freaking tired." She said as she crawled under the covers. "Get some rest, your birthdays soon." I said with a smile. "16! Cant wait!" Jazman said exited, but sleepy at the same time. "Good." I said as I kissed her head and went down stairs. "She asleep?" Ronnie said sitting at the kitchen table. "Working on it." I said sitting across from him. "Thats good. I cant belivie shes almost 16 already." Ronnie said shaking his head. "I know. Its crazy." I said looking down at the table. "It feels like the other day we took care of that problem." He said in a hateful tone. I quickly looked up at him. "What? Its true." He said proud. "Maybe he wasnt so bad." I said nervesly. "Are you kidding me? He wanted you to hiself, also with my child. This fucked up." Ronnie said serious. "I dont know, I just been thinking about it." I said looking at the wall. "Thinking about what?" He said shocked. "Just nothing. Im tired, lets go to bed." I said as I got up and walked to our room. Ronnie shook his head and followed behind me.