Chapter Two

-Jazmans Point of View.-

I crept down the stairs and hurd my mom and dads conversation. When my mom spoke those words, I started to wounder. Why was she thinking about the man that tried to take me and her away from dad? I hurd them walk of the kitchen and hid in the shadows as much as I could. When they went in their room, I contuied down the rest of the stairs and into the kitchen. I got into the Jack Daniels dad had put away for something special and pour me a shot. I downed it and headed back upstairs into my bed and fell asleep fast.

I started tossing and turning in my sleep. It was the dream I was having. I had woking up, in my dream, not knowing where I was. I looked around and didnt see anything, just hurd a deep, sicodic, voice. It kept saying my name over and over again. "Jazman. Jazman. You dont belong with him." It kept saying. It made me mad. "Your father is a failure." It said. I hated when people talked bad about my dad. It was bad enough with the guy that tooken his old band. But thats a story for another time. I started walking around and saw my mom. She was sad. We was in a hospital room. I saw myself crying. My mom was holding somones hand that was laying in the hospital bed. Who ever it was, had died. I couldnt see who it was, so I looked closer at the hand my mom was holding. As soon as I saw the words, "Bang" on the knuckles, I didnt want to know who it was and quickly woke up.

"Are you okay?" Dad said standing in the doorway of my room. I amedently got up and hugged him. "Wow, what have I do now?" He said laughing a little. "I had a nightmare." I said on the edge of crying. "Oh sweetheart, what was it about?" He said looking down at me as he hugged me. "I dont want to talk about it." I said looking away from him. "Jazman." He said in a angery tone. "Yes?" I said looking back at him. "Let me smell your breath." He said glaring at me. My heart sunk. He caught me. "Jazman." He demanned me to let him smell my breath, and I did. "What is the matter with you!" He yelled. "Dont wake mom up." I begged. "I come up here to check on you cause I hear you crying, and come to find out you drunk my Jack Daniels?" He said angery. "I didnt mean to." I said on the edge of crying again. "Didnt mean to my ass. Your in big time trouble in the moring." He said as he shut my door and walked back downstairs. I felt bad for letting my dad down, specialy after that dream I had.