Chapter Twenty

I woke up and was in a white room. I looked around and I saw Ronnie sitting next to me. He was holding my hand and had his head laying on my stomic. I looked around the room a litte more, and noticed I was in a hospital. I started to say something, but someone came in the room. It was Ryan. "Cyndy!" Ryan yelled as he had a relefe look on his face. Ronnie jumped up and looked me dead in the eye. "Baby!" He said hugging me. Ryan ran out of the room and shortly came back with Jazman. "Im glad your okay!" Ronnie cried. "I am too!" Jazman said as she hugged me as well. "What are you talking about?" I aske clueless. "You dont remember?" Ryan asked me. "The last thing I remember was being bit by Michael, and you was dead." I said looking at Ronnie. Ryan laughed a little and Ronnie looked shocked. "I was dead?" Ronnie said kinda funny. "Cyndy, you do remember I killed Michael a few years ago right?" Ryan said to me. "Yes but." I started. "But what?" He asked me. "Nothing." I said thinking about it. "Cyndy, you know you was in a car wreck?" Ronnie told me. "Me? But you was." I said looking sad. "Oh babe. No. I forgot Jazmans birthday present and was going to leave to go get it, but you said you'd go pick it up along with a few other things for the party." Ronnie explained to me. "I was in the wreck? How did it happen?" I asked still confussed. "Well, you glaced down at the radio for a second then back up and a semi pulled infront of you and hit it dead on." Ryan told me. My eyes grew wide in shock. "And you was in acoma for three, maybe four months." Ryan added. "Three months and two weeks." Ronnie currected him. "Keeping count?" I said laughing a little. Ronnie nodded his head and smiled. "I've missed you." Ronnie said as he kissed me. Man, it felt so good to kiss him again. "I missed you too." I said smiling at him. "Do I still have friends?" I asked randomly. Ryan laughed and said, "Yes of course you do. Brandy flew all the way out here to make sure you was okay, and even started renting a place." I started to think, what about Amber? Or Cynthia? How could I make someone up like that? "What about.." I started to say. "About?" Jazman said looking at me funny. "There wouldnt happen to be a girl named Amber or Cynthia in the lobby would there?" I asked looking at Ryan. "You mean Cynthia? Chris Motionless's girlfriend? Of course shes here." Ryan told me. "And Amber. Hmm Amber who? You mean Dahvie Vanitys girlfriend? Shes out there as well. Do you not remember making friends with them when we played warped tour a few years ago?" Ronnie asked confussed. "If I didnt remember them, why would I say there names?" I said sarcasticly. "Well she has her smartass back." Ronnie laughed. I slapped him lightly. "When can I get out of here?" I said as I sat up on the hospital bed. "Tommrow. The Dr wants to see how your doing." The nurse said coming into the room. "Damn." I said shaking my head. "Hey, the sooner your better and home, the sooner we can start spending family time together." Ronnie said with a smile as he kissed my hand. I smiled and just looked around the room. Amber, Brandy, and Cynthia had walked in. The whole time I imaged everything. I could never have been so thankful for my family. Never again will I doubt my love for Ronnie. He was the man I loved and will always love no matter what. Even if Ronnie dies before me, I will never find another man to take his place. My daughter was the perfect angle I always wanted. She made me proud every momment. My friends I barley new, was now going to be the biggest part of my life.