Chapter Five

It was at last, the day of Jazmans party. Jenn, Ronnie, Ryan, Derrek, Ron, and everyone was setting everything up at Chain Reaction, while Maddison and I was helping Jazman get ready. "Im soooo exicted!" Jazman said as I curled her hair. "I know! Your gunna looka great!" Maddison said as she did Jazmans makeup. "Im glad your dad said you couLd have that blue streak. It looks good with these curls." I said as smiling at her. "Thanks." Jazman said smiling as well. "Its almost time for us to go." I said looking at the clock. "Stand up!" Maddison said. "Okay, how does it look?" Jazman said spining around. "Soo beauitful!" Maddison and I both said. "She had her little tira on, her dark blue and black dress, and her black converse. She looked like a princess. "Your dad will be proud." I said smiling as we went to the car and to chain reaction.

"I just got a call confurming the birthday girl is here!" Ronnie said as he put his phone in his packed and looked out the window. Austin Carlile got on stage and waited for Jazman to come threw the door before they started singing. A few momments after Ronnie annoucended she was on her way, we came threw the door and Austin started singing 'Ohioisonfire'. "I love this song!" Jazman amedently says. "Oh course." Maddison said laughing at her. "You look beauitful." Ronnie said smiling at her. "Thanks dad." Jazman said hugging him. "Your welcome." He said as he kissed her head.

"Alright! Everyone. Lets sing to the birthday girl!" Austin said as he finished the song. "Oh my god." Jazman said as she turned red. "Now wait! Come up here Jazman." Austin said as he reached his hand out. Jazman shyly and slowly walked up onstage with Austin. "Happy birthday to you." He said started to sing. Shortly everone else carried on. "Thanks." Jazman said as she hugged him. I snapped a quick picture. Austin was her favorite person. Like Ronnie was mine before we met. "Now, I have a song, for the father and daughter." Austin said as he started to sing 'My Understandings'. "Give me that camra!" I said taking the video camra from Ryan and fliped Ronnie and Jazman dancing together. It was the cutest thing ever. Jazman was smiling. Ronnie was smiling. "I remember when you use to dance on my feet." Ronnie said laughing. "When did I do that?" Jazman said laughing. A few partys and birthdays." He said smiling at her. "Im glad every birthday we have a father daughter dance." She said smiling back at Ronnie. "I cant wait till your wedding. It will probley be our last dance, and you deffently cant dance on my feet" He said laughing. "I wanna do that now!" She said as she stood on Ronnies cowboy boots. "Careful, dont get'em dirty." He said. "Sure thing." She said sarcastic.

Austin finaly ended the song. Everyone clapped for Ronnie and Jazman. She turned red again and laughed. "Shit. I gotta run back to the house and pick up your present." Ronnie said as he walked over to me. "Yes?" I said stil recording him. "Get that thing outta my face." He said trying to hind. "Nope." I said smiling. "Give me the keys. I gotta go get Jazmans present. I left it under the bed." He said. "Alright here. Be careful." I said handing him the keys. "Thanks. Love you. Be back soon." He said as he kissed me and was out the door.

"I belivie its present time!" Austin said threw the microphone. "Yay!" Jazman said as she sat on the chair on the stage. "Heres the first gift." Maddison said handing her a gift from one of her friends. "Aww! Sweet! I love it!" She said as she opened the gift. It was a cd from one of her favorite bands. "Hey. What about mine?" Austin said to Maddison. "Okay. You can give hers next. "Maddison said nervese at the fact she was talking to Austin. "Good." Austin said as he walked over to Jazman and kissed her on the cheek. Her eyes lit up and I thought she was go to faint, but just like her mom, shes strong and stuck it out. "Is that really your present?" She mannaged to ask him. "One of them." He said laughing as he got this big bag out. "What is it?" She asked. "Open it and find out." He said smart. And she did. Her mouth dropped open. It was a dress. A dark blue dress. It had black puff lace around the waist and a slit bottem up her leg.It had a one arm strapp with dimions. A lace trailed up the front to wear the dimiods started. "I dont know what to say. Its the best dres I even seen." She said frozen at the sight of it. "A, 'I love it Austin! Best present ever!' would work. Oh and maybe a hug. Jazman handed Maddison the dress and she attacked Austin in a hug. "I love it Austin!!!" She yelled with eximent. "Im glad you like it." He laughed. "So, what about Ronnies gift? I cant wait to see him top that." Austin also said. "Yea, where is Ronnie?" Ryan asked me. "I dont know." I said woundering. Then, my phone started to ring. It was a number I never had before. I answer it. "Hello?" I said. My eyes grew wide. I never wanted to hear those words. I dropped my phone in shock and to the floor. "What did they say?" Ryan said as he tired helping me off the floor. I looked up a Jazman, who was now standing in front of me. "Ronnie is the hospital. He was in a horrible accedent. They dont think hes going to make it." I said in tears.