Chapter Thirteen

As soon as I got back hom, I quickly ran up to my room and to my bed. I wasnt the lest bit tired tho. I laid in bed, thinking. Thinking everything over. How everything would fall into place if I was to deside to be with Michael. It was all over weleming. I wish I could just go to sleep for a long time, then wake up and everything be how it should be, but nothing was that easy. That simple. I wanted to go back before I even met Ronnie. If I knew all this was going to happen, I might not have took his hand and went with him on that tour bus that night. The only thing keeping me from regreting that, was Jazman. Jazman, and my memerys and friends I've made over the years. Then I started to think, what would have happen if I met Michael first? Would I have wound up with him? Would he be dead now and me wanting Ronnie as I do Michael? I wish my mind would shut up.

"Morning." Brandy said to Jazman as she walked into the livingroom. "Did mom come home last night?" Jazman asked Brandy. "She left?" Brandy asked confussed. "Oh crap." Jazman said as she sat down. "What?" Brandy said consured. "Michael came here after everyone was asleep. I saw them and got mad. Mom didnt like me being angery so she left to go find Michael." Jazman explained to her. "She went where?!" Brandy said getting really worried and rushed upstairs to my room. She busted threw my door and saw me asleep. "Jazman, was you lying?" Brandy said coming back down stairs. "No I swear! See! That lamp is broke. I broke it from spying on mom and Michael." Jazman said pointing to the lamp broken on the floor. "Jazman, why was you doing that to start with?" Brandy asked her. "I was, curious?" Jazman said looking at the floor. "You do take after your father." Brandy said rolling her eyes. "Stop saying that." Jazman said getting angery. "Saying what? Things about your father?" Brandy said smart. "Yes! About my father! Now that moms up Michaels ass, everythings gone to hell." Jazman said as she slamed her hands on the coffe table in the livingroom. "Jazman, dont you dare talk back to me." Brandy said angerly. "I'll do what I want. Your not my father or my mother. Sometimes I dont even know if she is." Jazman said glancing up the staris. "Jazman, you take that back." Brandy said getting in Jazmans face. "I will not. Ryans here to pic up Maddison, im going with him. Tell mom, or who ever she is, im staying at Ryans. Hes the closest thing I have to a parent right now." Jazman said as she grabbed her over night bag and went out the door with Maddison. Brandy just staird at the door in shock. "Are you sure you wanna have kids?" Oliver asked Brandy jokingly, trying to make her feel better. Brandy just glared at Oliver and rolled her eyes. "What? I thought I would help?" He said still alughing as they sat back on the couch.

"Hey." I said walking into the livingroom around 2 in the afternoon. "Sleep late huh?" Brandy said smart. "Yea, I couldnt sleep." I said falling on the couch. "I wounder way.." Brandy said sarcasticly. "What do you know?" I said glaring at her. "Well before your daughter stormed off with Ryan, she told me you went out looking for Michael last night." She told me. "Jazman what?!" I said getting mad. "Shes really mad at you." Brandy said looking serious. "I fucking swear, if she wasnt my daughter, I'd slap the Ronnie right out of her." I said getting even more mad. "Cyndy, what did you say?" Brandy said shocked. "Oh my god, you dont think?" I said thinknig about what I said. "Ronnie told me, he said this was a good thing." I also said. "No, I think your just mad at Ronnie. Isnt that how you told me he acted about Michael?" Brandy said looking at me. "Wow. Maybe." I said sitting back down in shock.

-Jazmans Point of view-

As soon as I got to Ryans, I ran up the stairs with Maddison following me. "Are you sure your okay?" Maddison as me. "Im fine. Just mad." I said looking down at the bed. "Your not serious about staying here are you?" She asked me. "Im dead serious. I want nothing to do with her as long as shes with Michael." I told Maddison. "Jazman, I know you'll get mad at me. But, havent you seen, your moms having a really hard time. Michael was part of her past, someone she actualy cared about. Him coming back, loosing Ronnie, and now you being mad at her. Can you blame her talking to him? I mean, he understands what shes going threw." Maddison explained to her. "Maddison! Your suppose to be on my side." I yelled and stormed off back down stairs. I didnt wanna hear anymore she had to say. I walked into the livingroom to find Ryan sitting on the couch. I started to say somthing to him cause I need to talk to him, but his phone rang. So I just sat and waiting. "Hello?" Ryan said answering the phone. "Are you okay Cyndy?" He conuited saying. "Okay, I'll come get you. Im on my way." He finsihed as he hung up the phone. I felt my stomic turn in discust. Ryan quickly got up and went into the kitchen to talk to Jenn. He walked back out and passed me. "Everything alright?" He asked. I just glared at him. "What did I do wrong?" He said hurt. I looked at the door sadly. "Jazman, if you need to talk to me, I'll talk to you. But right now, your mother really needs someone to listen to her. I know your mad at her, but you both need to relax and clam down." Ryan said as he looked me in the eye. I nodded my head yes and watched him walk out the door. Jenn walked out of the kitchen smiling, then looked at me. "Are you alright hun?" She asked me. "Im fine." I managed to say as I went out the back door. I seriously needed some time to think before I talk to Ryan now.

-My point of view. Cyndy.-

After I talked to Brandy, I just sat on the pourch, almost in tears. I called Ryan. I had to talk to someone and just got somewhere. Anywhere. I sat there for maybe 15 mintues waiting for Ryan. He pulled up and before he started out of the car I ran to get in it. "Well then I take it I cant come in." He said laughing as he started the car back up. "Sorry. I just needed to go somewhere." I said trying to laugh. "Wow Cyndy, you really look down." He said looking at me as he started pulling onto the road. "I know. I just wish Jazman would understand." I said sadly. "I know you do. She actualy wants me to talk to her too." He tolf me. "You are the perfect person to talk to." I said smiling at him. "So, whats this I hear your stuck up Michaels ass? How?" Ryan questiond me. "So you've hurd." I said shaking my head. "Oliver over hurd Jazman and Brandy." He confessed. "I see. Yeah, I have actualy. I been very curious about him." I told him. "He seams to understand me alot and sees where im froming from with being confussed." I also said. "You love him dont you?" Ryan randomly said. "Where did that come from?" I laughed. "I just thought about it. Back before, you know, I saw the way you looked at him." He told me. "Really?" I said stunnded. "Yea. I pick up on alot. But anyways, why?" He asked. "I dont know. Its just so confussing and fustrating!" I yelled practicly pulling my hair out. "Deep breaths here." Ryan said trying to calm me down. "Okayy. Its just, hes being so calm and nice." I started. "Go on." Ryan said glacing at me. "Hes sweet and understanding. Kinda how Ronnie got after his anger spells. Which, Michael doesnt have. Its like Michaels anger was when I was with Ronnie, but now hes just sweet. Forward, but sweet." I said smiling. "See, you love him." Ryan said. "Ughh. Ryan im going to slap you." I said laughing. "Im driving." He siad sticking his tounge out at me. "Thats not fair." I said crossing my arms. "But really. I know you do. You might not want to belivie it, but you do. And you need to talk to Jazman about Michael after I talk to her." He said serious. "I know I do." I said looking out the window.

After Ryan dropped me off, he headed back to his house. "Whers Jazman?" He asked walking inside. "She went out back." Jenn said smiling. Ryan kissed her and went outside. Ryan found Jazman sitting under a tree at the end of the yard. He sat next to her. "So." He started. "What mom say?" Jazman asked him. "Well, I told her you two need to sit and just talk. And about Michael." He said looking at her. Jazman grawled at the thought. "Hey. You have to face the fact, your mom loves him. Hes good to her." He said looking at Jazman. "But my father is the only man shes suppose to be with." Jazman said with tears in her eyes. "Jazman, sometimes things arnt ment to last forever. And right now, your mother needs someone to lean on and help her threw alot. I know Michael would never replace your father. No one could." He told her. "This really sucks." She said covering her face. "Your mother loves you. Ronnie loves you. I love you. Your loved. All you have to do is show your mom some compassion. Try with Michael. You never know what could happen if you got to know him." Ryan said uncovering Jazmans face. "Your really good at talking to people." Jazman siad as she hugged Ryan. "Thats what Im here for. Now let me take you home." He said getting up and helping Jazman up as well.