Chapter Seventeen

Later that night, I was out sitting on the pourch with Cynthia. Jazman was on the couch watching movies with Oliver. It was one of the things she loved to do. "Have gave that any thought yet?" Cynthia asked me. "I have, I know Jazman wouldnt agree." I said looking out at the road. "Thats what I was thinking too." Cynthia said looking down. "I really dont know what im going to do." I said on the edge of tears. "It will be okay." She said hugging me. "Its crazy how we've grow so close." I said randomly. "That wasnt random at all." Cynthia said sarcastily. We both laughed. "Do you hear that?" She also said looking behind her. I looked threw the window into the livingroom, Jazman fell aslepp on the couch. Oliver wasnt in there anymore, so he might have gone upstairs. I looked back at Cynthia and she looked like she was frozen in fear. "Cynthia?" I asked connerd. I looked behind me, Michael was standing there. "Dont scare us." I said laughing. "Thats Michael?" Cynthia finaly said. I nodded my head as Michael sat next to me. "How long was you standing there?" I asked him. "You know, a few minutes. 10 or so." He said with a smirk. "Your not a stalker at all." Cynthia laughed to herself. "So this is your bestfriend?" Michael said looking at Cynthia. "Yea, but I dont think I ever mentioned a bestfriend?" I said looking at Michael funny. "I feel the connection you two have. Its very strong. So strong, it creeps me out." He laughed. "I take that as a compliment?" Cynthia said confussed. "Maybe." I said laughing as well. "So, I hurd you two talking about the idea. I was afair Jazman would feel that way about it." Michael said looking at his feet. "Hey, it will be okay. I still got to talk to her about it." I said smiling at him. He smiled back. "Are we just going to sit around?" Cynthia bursted out. "Actualy, I was going to ask Cyndy to come see us practice for my, welcome back show. Would you like to come?" Michael asked her. "Be come? Sure! But why?" She asked suspeses. "No reason, but I think you'll like my guitar played. Oh, and Ambers going to be there." Michael said smiling at Cynthia then looking at me. "Whos Amber?" Cynthia asked as we started to walk to Michaels. "Shes a friend of mine. Shes dating my other guitar player." Michael told her. "Nice." Cynthia said looking at me funny. I just laughed at her.

"Its about time you got here." Aaron said as we walked into Michaels house. "Come on lets go practice." Justin said as he grabbed his drum sticks and started for the grage. Everyone followed him. "Amber!" I said hugging her as we went into the grage. "Hey! I didnt know you was coming." She said hugging me back. "Yea, oh this is Cynthia." I said introducing her. "Hi." Cynthia said smiling. "Your pretty." Amber said as she sat on the couch. "Thanks, you are too." Cynthia said as we sat on the couch as well. "So, did you know their going to have new songs for this show?" Amber said excitedly. "Oh really? Michael didnt tell me." I said glaring at him as he set up his mic. "What?" Michael said clueless. I just laughed and shook my head. "Yea. Its going to be badass as fuck. Aarons already showed me a few guitar chords to some songs." Amber said smiling at Aaron. "Cant wait to hear them." I said smiling at Michael. Michael smiled back at me. "Oh. Cynthia. This is Justin, aka JJ, Aaron, Ambers boyfriend, Adam, and this is Dj, the one I was telling you about." Michael said pointing at everyone. Dj smirked at Cynthia. I saw her face turn red. She was deffently atteracted to him. "So are you guys ready for a new song?" Michael said smiling evily. "Fuck ya!" Me and Amber yelled. "Okay, this one is Star of 666." Michael said as JJ started to play the drums. Michael hasent even sung yet and it was already a badass song.

"Oliver, what are you doing?" Brandy said laughing at Oliver who was dancing around their room. "I dont know. In a good mood I guess." Oliver said jumping on the bed next to Brandy. "I swear, im dating a loser." Brandy said shaking her head. "Im a cute loser tho." He said smiling at Brandy. "Agreed." Brandy said as she leaned down to kiss him. He broke the kiss with a laughed. "God damn Oliver, your way to fucking happy for some reason." Brandy said laughing again. "I cant help that im perfectly happy with you." He said looking Brandy in the eye. "Aww." She said smiling at him. "I love you Brandy bear." He said as he kissed her again. "I love you too Oli." She said kissing him back.

After Michael and the guys got done singing the first song, I was amazed. It was one of the best songs I have ever hurd. "Oh my god babe! I loved it!" Amber said runnning to Aaron as he sat his gutiar down. "Woah." Aaron laughed as Amber jumped in his arms. "Im glad you liked it." He also said as he kissed her. "Did you like it?" Michael asked me. I nodded my head yes. "Speechless huh?" He laughed. "Not funny." I said crossing my arms. "Its cute." He said as he kissed my forehead. "What about you? Did you like it?" Michael asked Cynthia. "It was great." Cynthia said as she glanced up at Dj, then smiled at the ground. A smirk came across Michaels face. "Be right back." He said as he kissed my hand and walked over to Dj. "What is he doing?" Cynthia asked me paraoided. "I have no clue." I said laughing a little. "I want to know!" She quietly yelled. A few short minutes later, Michael walked back over to us with Dj. "Hey, im Dj." Dj said smiling at Cynthia as he held out his hand. "Im Cynthia." She she nervesely as she shook his hand. "Would you like a drink or something?" He asked her. Cynthia looked at Michael then at me. I nodded my head and she took his hand as he lead her into the kitchen. Michael plopped down next to me where Cynthia was. "So." He said as he laid on my lap. "Comfy?" I said laughing as I pushed his hair out of his face. "A little." He said laughing. "Hey Aaron!" He yelled at Aaron. Aaron turned from the amp Amber was sitting on. "Yea?" He said looking at Michael. "After practice, make spagitti for dinner." Michael told him. "Alright. Will do." Aaron said as he turned back to Amber. "Yay!! Spagitti!" Amber said excited. "Dinner? At like two o'clock in the morning?" I said looking down at Michael. "Yupp. Would you like to stay and have some?" He asked me. "No. I need to be getting back home soon." I said looking at the door. "Aww why?" He asked me. "I have to sleep and take care of my daughter in the morning." I said smiling at him. "Oh thats right." Michael said streaching across my lap.

Dj and Cynthia walked back into the grage. There was a loud noise coming from outside. Michael jumped up from my lap. "What is it?" I asked him. "Shhh." Michael said as he got up and looked out the grage door. "Is it him?" Aaron said angery. "I think so." Michael said as he stepped away from the door and infront of me. "Whos he?" I asked looking around. "Philip." Adam said discusted. "And Philip is?" Cynthia asked Dj. Dj didnt say anything. "Philip is one of the reasons Ronnie got into that wreck." Michael said serious. "What!?" I yelled. "Shh." Justin told me. I rolled my eyes at him. "Do I get to know about this guy?" I said getting angery. Michael gave Amber a funny look. "Come with me." Amber said as she got up and started into the house. "Justin, go with them." Michael told Justin. Justin didnt even say anything, just did what he was told and followed behind me and Cynthia into the house.

"Okay, so tell me. Whos Philip?" I said serious as we walked into Justins bedroom. Justin jumped onto his bed and hung upside down. "Philip is a old friend of Michaels. He hates everyone in the band." Amber started as she sat on the bed. "What does he have to do with Ronnies death?" I asked confussed. "Well, you know the other guy in the car?" Amber asked me. "Umm, im not sure what his name was, but yea." I said looking at her. "Philip sent him to kill Ronnie. Even if it ment killing hiself." Amber said looking at her feet. "What?! Why?! Who would listen to someone that told them to kill even if it ment to kill theirself?!" I said getting angery. "They was devoted to Philip. They would do anything for him. I dont know why, but they would." Justin said jumping into the conversation. "As for killing Ronnie. Philip knew it would upset Michael." Amber said. "Why would it upset Michael?" I asked confussed. "Michael didnt like him, dont get me wrong, but Michael cared for him, and he cares about you. He wanted to hurt Michael by seeing you hurt." Amber explained. "But Michael was dead at the time?" I said even more confussed. "But Philip knew we was bringing him back." Justin said. "Wait, I wanna know how you brought him back." Cynthia said butting in. "We used an spell from the wicked times. It only works once, so if anything happend to Michael again, theres not bringing him back." Amber siad looking at Cynthia. "Could it bring Ronnie back?" I aked curious. "I wish it could have, but no. It only works for Vampires, and he wasnt one." Amber said sadly. "Wow." I said stairing at the floor. "Eveyone okay?" Michael said walking into the room with Dj, Aaron, and Adam behind him. "Yea were fine." Justin told him. "What have I gotten myself into?" I said to myself. "What do you mean?" Michael said as he knelt beside me. "How could all this happen? I said on the edge of tears. "Babe, what are you talking about?" Michael asked me. "Im the cause of Ronnie dying. The cause of you dying the first time and possibLy again." I said as tears fell from my face. "Dont say that." Michael said as he hugged me. "But its true." I said looking him in the eye. Michael did anything, just held a gaze with me. At the momment, I felt what was going to happen, and I didnt like it at all.