Chapter Fifteen

I had stayed in the same spot, for what felt like hours. I didnt want to go anywhere. I was too weak to move. But, I finaly ran out of tears when I hurd the door open. I looked up and it was Brandy. "Cyndy, are you okay?" She asked me. I shook my head no. Shortly after Brandy came Amber. "How did you know I was here?" I asked them. "Well I saw Jazman come back and storm off into her room. I went looking for Amber and she told me where you was and we came as soon as we could." Brandy said as they both sat next to me. "Jazman really dont like Michael. She only came to meet him to get answers about Ronnie. She told me to pick between her and Michael. How do I not choose my daughter? But I love Michael. What do I do?" I said as I felt more tears coming. "Cyndy. I know. But your just going to have to let Michael go." Brandy said looking at Amber then me. "I know I do. I just wish she wasnt so stubbern like Ronnie." I said as another tear fell. "Amber?" Aaron said walking in the venu. "Aaron, how'd you find me?" Amber said jumping up and hugging him. "Well, Michael came back. Just threw a hell of a fit. Broke alot of shit. Screamed and yelled. It was really freaky." Aaron told her. "What did he say?" I asked looking up at Aarron. "That he wasnt going to be with you. He came back for nothing. It was worthless to come back. Then ran back off after he destroyed everything in th house." He explained to me. "He ant going to go off and kill hiself is he?" I asked consured. "I dont know, that what I was afaird of so Adam, Justin, and Dj are looking for him. I came straight here too see if Amber was here." He said smiling at Amber. "I dont want him to kill hiself." I said crying even more. "Dont worry. Once we find him, if he hasnt done anything stupid, Dj will talk him out of it. He always does." Aaron said making me feel better. "Im sorry about what happend." He told me. "Its okay." I said shaking the thought out of my head. "Well, were gunna go help find Michael. I promise he will be fine." Amber said hugging me as her and Aaron left. "Come on Cyndy. Lets get you home." Brandy said as we also left.

A few months have gone by. Everything and everyone was back to normal, everyone but me. Amber had txted me the day after everything and told me Michael was just fine. Jazman had gone with Oliver to the studio to meet Austin Carlile. I was home alone cause Brandy was at the mall shopping. I wasnt up for going, so I stayed home. She had made a new friend at bar sinster name Cynthia. She was pretty great. She was really nice, we bounded. I looked at my phone. Jazman wasnt due home for another two hours. I had no clue when Brandy was going to be home. Then I started thinking about Michael. I was soo tempted to go over to Ambers and see what Michael was doing, but I couldnt do that to Jazman. Go against her wishes. Which made me feel like a traped slave, but its what I ahd to do to keep her happy.

-Jazmans point of view-

"Oliver. I love you for this!" I said when we walked into the studio booth while Austin was recording a new song. "Your welcome." Oliver said smiling at me as we sat down and watch Austin. "Hes so cute!" I said excited to meet him again. I dont know what I was so excited for. I've met him so many times. "Oh my god Jazman." Oliver said shaking his head. "I cant help it." I said smiling as Austin walked out of the booth. He just glared at me. "Austin?" I said as he walked by me. "Did you hear something?" Austin said looking at his producer. I looked at Oliver confussed. "Dude Austin?" Oliver said looking at Austin. "Yea man?" Austin replied to Oliver. "Whats up?" Oliver asked him. "Oh. You havent hurd have you?" Austin said glaring at me. "Im guessing not?" Oliver said looking at me, then back to Austin. "Come with me." Austin said to Oliver. I quickly jumped up and followed. Austin lead us to a room that looked like a libary. "So, whats wrong?" Oliver asked Austin as we all sat down. "Word has gotten around.." Austin started. I kept quiet and listened very closely. "That she, is a horrible child." Austin said glaring at me. I felt my heart sink. Why? Who would tell him that? I started to wounder. "Who said that?" Oliver asked him. "Differnt people. Everyone said shes changed since Ronnie died. I mean I can understand it a little, but not the things I've hurd." Austin said disapointed. "What have you hurd?" I said jumping in. "Lets see, disrespect your mother, bark orders at everyone, sneek off to your godfathers, being tottaly rude to your familys new friends, and worst of all, making your mother misarble after all shes done for you." Austin said gettting hateful. "Who told you those things?" I said on the edge of tears. "Differnt people. And dont go thinking your mothers told me, cause she hasnt. I personaly called her and asked her and she said you was perfectly fine. Taking up for you." Austin said discusted with me. My eyes grew wide. I wanted to know who said those things. "Wow dude. I kinda guess your right." Oliver said playing with his hands. "Oliver!" I snapped at him. "Jazman, he is so right. Your 16 and forbid your mother to be happy? You was way rude to Amber. You bake talk Brandy all the time. I just never really paid attention." Oliver told me. "Thats a lie!" I yelled with tears streaming down my face. "Jazman, you need to pull yourself together. I mean, I hate being forward and hateful about this. But I know Ronnie, and he would not aprrove of your behavior." Austin told me seriously. "No, thats not true." I said covering my face. "Jazman, it is." Ryan said walking in the room outta no where. "Ryan?" I said looking back at him. "Im your godfather and I know Ronnie better then almost anyone. And if he was here and you acted this way. Your ass would be grounded, homeschooled, nothing for maybe longer then a year." Ryan said looking me in the eye. "Why are you all against me?" I said crying my eyes out. "We're not. Just telling you the truth. I really hate how you've been treating your mother." Ryan said sitting next to me. "Jazman, have you not noticed she moops around the house all day?" Oliver said looking at me. "Maybe." I said looking at the ground. "Do you know why?" Austin asked. "No." I said looking at him. "Because you bacily took everything from her. Making you the only one she has. I dont come over so much cause I cant stand to see the way you treat her." Ryan started. "And the only Michael thing, you really need to cut the crap." He finished. "Yea, and Cyndy not the only one hurt from that. Michael is too. Trust me I went to see him a few days ago, and he is a mess." Austin said shaking his head. I felt like I was being cornerd. Traped. I didnt want anyone to think of me this way. Speicaly not Austin. I felt ashamed of myself. I had to do somthing, but what? I thought to myself for a mintue. "Hey Oliver, Austin, Ryan. Im sorry. I think I have an idea to make up for it." I said with a small smile. "Whats your idea?" Ryan asked glaring at me. "Take me to Ambers? I'll explain everything on the way." I said standing up. "I think I know where this is going." Ryan said shaking his head as I followed him to his car.

-My point of view. Cyndy-

It was starting to get late. Jazman still wasnt home. Just as I started to call her, she came busting threw the door with both Oliver and Ryan. "Ryna?" I said confussed. "Come!" Jazman said grabbing my arm. "Where are we going?" I asked confussed. "Apperntly your not allowd to know." Ryan said as we piled into the car. "May I ask what im doing?" I said looking at Jazman. "Nope." She said with a smile. "Well then." I said looking out the window. "No looking! Ryan give me that banndanna." Jazman siad pointing to a black banndana on the mirror. "Oh my lord." I said shaking my head. "Not aloud to peek!" Jazmam said smiling as she tied it around my eyes. "This is not fair what so ever." I said laughing a little. "Its extreamly fair." Jazman said laughing as well.

A few mintues later the car stopped. I slowly started to open the door. "Cyndy!" Ryan yelled running to my door. "What?!" I said freezing. "Your blindfolded. You dont open doors, or walk without someone guiding you. You dont know what would happen." He siad laughing as he took my arm. "Scare the shit out of me for nothing." I said to him. "Hush." Jazman siad taking my other hand. I hurd a door open. The place felt like I been there before, I just couldnt tell what it was yet. I felt someone else infront of me. I hurd a laugh but quickly Jazman told them to shh before I could makeout who it was. I felt the blindfold loosen and music started to play. I started to laughing as the music started, it was 'We Belong Together' by Mariah Carey. Then the blindfold came off. I kept my eyes closed for a short second, then opened them cause I was curious who was infront of me. When I opened them, I saw Michael sitting at a little table set up. I coverd my mouth and tears fill my eyes. Michael jumped up and hugged me. "Oh my god." I finaly said with tears pouring out of my eyes. Tears of happiness. I never been so happy to see him. Ever. "Who did this?" I said looking at Michael then back at Jazman and Ryan. Ryan pointed at Jazman. "We both did." Jazman said smiling. "Who picked the song?" I said laughing as it replayed. "I did." Jazman said with a big smile. "I love it." I said hugging her. "Your welcome." She said hugging me tight. "What made you give him a chance?" I asked her as Michael hugged me from behind. "Austin, Oliver, and Ryan." Jazman said looking down. "Im thankful for all four of you." I said smiling at Ryan. "Anytime. Now Jazman, I belivie Austin said something about the park?" Ryan said holding his arm out for Jazman. "Yes! Austin!" She said grabbing Ryans arms and pulling him to the car. I just laughed.

"Your daugher is pretty great." Michael said smiling as I turned to face him, still in his arms. "I take it you like her now?" I said laughing as I sat at the table with Michael. "Yes I do. She came over and talk to me today." He said taking abite of the food that was set up. It was spagitti. "Really? What did she say?" I asked curious. "She told me, she relized how much we care for eachother, how misarable you've been these past few weeks." He said looking at his food. "Wow. Im really shocked." I said eating my food. "Hey, at lest now, we can be together." He said smiling at me. "Yes." I said smiling back at him. "So where do we go to from now?" He asked. "Im not sure. I havent done the dating thing is a while." I said playing with my food. "Wait, your a vampire, how is this going to work out?" I also said looking up at him. "I'd have to turn you." He said serious. "Wow, really? What about Jazman?" I asked nervesly. "Her too." He said looking back at his food. "Oh wow. This is alot." I said thinking about it. "Its up to you." He said sipping his wine. "Im going to have to talk to Jazman." I said looking at the clock on my phone. "Hey, how about a walk?" Michael said as he got up and held out his hand. I smiled and took his hand.