Chapter Four

"Ryans taking me and Maddison dress shopping!" Jazman yelled as she started for the door. "Nothing to much." Ronnie said to Ryan as Jazman ran out to the car with Maddison. "I'll try, but you know how I love my goddaughter." Ryan said smiling. "Yea yea." Ronnie said as he waved at them when let left. "So what are you doing?" Ronnie also said walking up behind me while I was on the laptop. "Look at whats going on a chain reaction this weekend." I told him. "Oh god, are they really going to be there?" Ronnie said as he saw Vampires Everywhere!'s name. "Yea, their doing signings with rest of the band and memorial stuff." I said reading off the info. "It still disscuses me." He said as he fell over on the couch. I just glared at him. "What? Are you thinking about that again?" He said looking up at me. I rolled my eyes and ignored him. "Fine." He said as he laid back down on the couch.

Jazman and Maddison ran stright in the formal dress store. It wasnt a normal formal dress store, it was a dress store with goth, dark dresses. "I love this!" Maddison said as she found a dark pink dress with black lace around the ends. "Its pretty." Jazman said looking at it as well. "$925. I dont think so." Ryan said looking at the price. "Fine." Maddison said as her and Jazman conuited to look at dresses. "I wounder whats going on at chain reaction." Ryan said looking out the store across the street. "Their having a memorial for the lead singer or Vampires Everywhere! today." The store owner told him. "Did you just say Vampires Everywhere!?" Jazman said as she cought the name. "Yup. Are you guys going later?" The store owner asked. "Hell no." Ryan said as he went to Maddison and Jazman. "Come on, we gotta leave." He added as they left the store. "But why?" Maddison ask him. "Dont ask questions." He said as they drove off.

"Back so soon?" Ronnie said as Jazman came threw the door. "Yea, cause him." Jazman said crossing her arms, glaring at Ryan. "Theres a memorial at chain reaction." Ryan told Ronnie. "Oh, I know. Cyndyy found it on their website this earlier." Ronnie told him. "Oh, I brought them back just incase you didnt like it." Ryan explained to Ronnie. "Nah its fine. Cyndy can take them back while we're at the studio." Ronnie said as him and Ryan left. "Thank god. I want a freaking dress." Jazman said exicted again. "Me too!" Maddison said excited as well. "Alright. Lets go." I said taking them back out to the store. "We're not driving?" Jazman asked me as we started walking down the sidewalk. "Nope. Thats the best thing about living in a city. Walking is always fun." I said with a smile. "Dad would never let us walk." Jazman said even more exicted. "Exactly." I said. "Your mom is much cooler then mine." Maddison said laughing. "Hey! I love aunt Jenn!" Jazman said slapping Maddison lightly. "Whatever you say." Maddison said lauhging still.

We walked a ways, but finaly got insight of the dress store Ryan had took them to earlier. "So a memorial at chain reaction?" Maddison said reading the sign. "For the guy thats tried to take my mom and me away from dad." Jazman told her. "Yea, that he did." A guy said walkin up to us. I admedently pulled Jazman and Maddison behind me. "Who are you?" I snapped at him. "Aaron. And this is Amber my girlfriend." He said pointing to the girl beside him. "I was Michaels guitar player." He added. "And? Why come up to us?" I asked him. "To talk." He said serious. "Girls, got into the dress shop and look for dresses." I told Jazman and Maddison. "Im not leaving you with them." Jazman said smart. I glared at her. "So this must be Jazman." Aaron said looking at her. "Dont look at my daughter." I told him. "But we need to talk." Aaron said looking back at me. "No!" Jazman said being protective. "Your to much like your father, now go in the store and listen to me." I told her once more. She snarled her nose at Aaron and went into the dress store with Maddison following her. "Now what do you want?" I asked him. "What have you been feeling latley?" He asked me. "Why?" I said confussed. "Because, just answer the question." He said serious. "I dont know." I said looking at him funny. "You know Michael will be back right?" Amber said randomly. Aaron glared at her. My eyes lit up. I was scared, but exited at the same time, and I didnt know why. "Your so full of it." I quickly responded. "If thats what you think." Amber said being nice. "Now the two of you leave me alone. I have things I need to do." I said as I walked off and into the dress store.

"What they say?" Jazman appendently says when I walk in the store. "Nothing. And you do not tell your father they talk to me, understand? Nor you Maddison." I said serious to both of them. They both nodded their head in agreement. "So, did you find a dress that dont coast to much?" I said with a smile. "This dress!" Jazman said pointing to this dark blue dress with a black lace trim. "Hmm, only $300. Not to bad. You can have it. What about you Maddison." I said as I picked up the dress Jazman picked. "Im thinking this one." Maddison said to this light pink, almost like silk dress with black paint slpatters at the bottem. "Its pretty and only $250. I say get it." I told her. "Alright." She said exited as she handed me the dress. I walked up to the counter to pay for them. "So you girls are back I see?" The guy said looking at Maddison and Jazman. "Yea." Jazman said smiling. "Differnt parent? You the wife of the guy that was with them last time?" He asked me as he rang up the dresses. "Lord no. Thats my husbands friend, and her father." I said pointing at Maddison. "Ahh. My appoligize." He said with a smile. "Thanks." I said as I paid for the dresses and left after he handed them to me. "I really like my dress." Jazman said proud as he carried it and hugged it. "Im happy with mine too." Maddison said holding hers as well. "What are you going to wear mom?" Jazman asked me. "Hmm, I dunno yet. You know im not big on dresses." I told her. "You wore one out to eat aunt Cyndy." Maddison said looking at me. "I know, but thats to please your father. I'll find somthing in the closet, im sure." I said smiling. "I wanna go threw it!" Jazman said exited once more. "Oh lord." I said shaking my head and laughing. "I wanna see the dresses dad bought you over the years!" She said with a huge smile on her face. "What have I gotten myself into." I said laughing more.

We got home and Jazman and Maddison amedently run up to Jazmans room to put up their dresses. "Yes." I said quietly as I sat on the couch and turned on the tv. "Oh no! Dont think I forgot." Jazman said coming down the stairs with Maddison following her. Jazman grabbed my hand and began pulling me into my room. "Okay okay." I said as I opened my closet. "Where shall we start?" Jazman said as she walked inside my closet and looked around. Yes, I had a walk in closet. Ronnie insested so he can buy me more stuff. "Ooo! This is pretty!" Jazman said as she handed me this sliver dress. "Nahh, I wore that to Ryan and Jenn wedding." I told her. "Wow that was pretty. I wish I could have seen it." Maddison said smiling. "What about this?" Jazman said picking out my blood red dress. "First date." I told her. "Damn it! What havent you worn?" She asked me. "Lets see." I said looking at my dresses. "How about this one." I conuited as I picked out my black slit dress. "Ooo! Pretty! Where'd dad get that one?" Jazman asked. "I belivie he was touring in, Japan then?" I said thinking. "I like it!" Maddison added in the conversation. "Yup, your wearing this one." Jazman said as she put the dress on the the back of my closet door.

"Whats for dinner?" Ronnie said walking into the kitchen after he changed. "Food." Jazman said smart. "Smartass." Ronnie said glaring at her. "Take it after the best." Jazman said smiling. Ronnie stuck his tounge out at her as he kissed my cheek. "Whatever it is, it smells good." He said as he sat at the table. "Chicken always smells good." Jazman said as he got him a drink. "Because thats all your mother wants to cook, so shes good at it." He said laughing. "Shut it." I said laughing as well. "Did you have fun dress shopping?" Ronnie asked Jazman. "Yes! I found the best dress ever!" She said as she sat infront of him. "What color is it?" He asked. "Dark blue. Maddisons is light pink, almost white." She explained. "I cant wait to see it on you." He said with a smile as I pasted out the food. "Just 2 more days till my party! Im exited." Jazman said as she took a bite of her chicken. "Yupp. Halloween. Best hoilday ever." Ronnie said as he took a big bite outta his chicken. "No! Cause its my birthday." Jazman said with a smile. "And of course that too." He said laughing. "Your gunna be 16." I said smiling at her. "I know! Im glad I get to have it at chain reaction and Of Mice & Men are gunna play. Thanks again for that dad!" Jazman said as she got up and hugged Ronnie. "Your welcome. Anything for my angel." Ronnie said smiling at her. "Its going to be the best brithday ever!" She said even more excited.