44⚜️Isaac Lahey (Requested)

Requested by @Roxy_Michelle

Roxy is gone, missing, has disappeared completely into absolute thin air which is driving Isaac, and the rest of the pack quite frantic

It has been around 24 hours since anyone in the pack has heard from or seen the blond-haired girl. Not even a single peep, which is quite scary due to the fact there is currently a huge group of hunters running rapidly through Beacon Hills so with Roxy being a werewolf, it's likely they have her...Which definitely doesn't mean good news. What also wasn't good was Isaac's reaction when he found out.

"You idiots let Roxy get kidnapped?" loudly questions Isaac, slamming his hands angrily down on the table in front of him, the only thing that separates him from the younger teens, causing Liam, Hayden, Corey, and Mason to gulp as they quickly jump back

Roxy is Isaac's girlfriend who he has been with even before he got turned into a werewolf, . When he did get turned though, Isaac's number one priority has always been to keep her safe. When Isaac got involved in all this werewolf mess, Roxy did too. Just like Isaac, she got turned by Derek which Isaac always felt like he was responsible for. Isaac had promised himself that after he would always make sure Roxy was safe but now that she got kidnapped he left like he had failed. After Beacon Hills got too crazy was when Isaac and Roxy left to France with Chris, but hearing about the hunters threatening his friends he knew that he had to return. Of course, Roxy had demanded to come along which caused their return to the supernatural center of a town. Isaac had totally freaked when he heard the news that Roxy, he loves his girlfriend more than anything, and she is all he has, he can't loose her.

The whole pack is currently standing around in Scott's house after a Pack meeting was called to figure out a way to save Roxy which is currently not going as planned. Isaac and the rest of the pack were out helping out another pack a few hours away defend themselves against Monroe's ever-growing army the day plus a few before Roxy got taken but when they heard Roxy was missing they returned home (which was okay since Monroe's army had retreated by then). Which left the four younger wolves and Roxy, who had gotten a job at the high school, to watch out for each other.

"W-we-we're practicing for the lacrosse a-and Mason was helping H-Hayden practice soccer." stumbles out Corey nervously

"Oh...I see." starts Isaac in a slow tone as he leans forward even more while faking understanding

"So what you are saying is...practicing for some sport is more important than making sure that everyone in the pack is safe and not possibly about to get taken by a psycho? That taking steps to make sure that one of your friends wouldn't be right now getting tortured or killed by someone, isn't as important?....Or am I wrong?" questions Isaac with a bright fire in his eyes as he stares down the younger pack members whose stomachs suddenly drop