52⚜️Theo and Liam⚜️

(Part three to Imagine 52)

"So what do you think she wants to meet with us about?" asks Liam looking over Theo who is currently driving him to your house

You had avoided the two boys...well as much as you could over the past few days trying to get your mind together about this all. You have to admit trying to be human and having human feelings is really, really hard also really confusing as well.

"No, clue, I was sort of hoping you knew." answers Theo glancing over the blue-eyed boy next to him

Over the week, it seemed the two boys had dropped their little argumentative actions and now it seems they are getting along together actually quite nice.

Liam lets out a sigh as a million ideas run through his head of what you could possibly have to tell them which immediately makes him worried which makes Theo roll his eyes.

"Dude, relax. I'm sure whatever it is, it's not a big deal." assures Theo even though internally worry was bubbling up in him too

Both boys knew that I need you to talk to you is never a good thing and it means even worse when the person didn't say what they need to talk to him about.

You stand in your living nervously pacing around, a human habit that you had picked up from Stiles.

You are nervous actually you are way past nervous. All of this was still a bit overwhelming to you.

You don't have any experience with guys in a romantic way. You haven't even had a guy even like you before, that you know of, and now you have two guys that are important people in your life wanting to be with you. This is all a new slightly scary territory for you which is something you have been thinking about for almost all of your time in Beacon Hills over the last years.

You continue to pace around until your doorbell ringing stops your movements.

Okay, here we go...You think while letting out a nervous breath as you head to your front door before pulling it open to see both Liam and Theo standing in front of you both looking almost as nervous as you

She looks nervous...that can't be a good sign. thinks Theo and Liam both gulping slightly

To be honest, until your conversation with Lydia, you hadn't really thought about the whole Liam and Theo both like you thing. There had been really too much doing on. The whole last day of school thing plus having Stiles back and the boys acting like you were going to combust any second had really pushed that to the back of your mind.