35⚜️Scott McCall (Requested)

Scott McCall stands in the rain that pours down heavily staring at a certain familiar brunette's household with a pained expression in his puppy dog brown eyes

What am I going to do? What am I going to say? thinks Scott, who had been trying to figure out the answer to that question for the past ten minutes now.

I need her to forgive me. thinks Scott before tears start to pool in his eyes as flashbacks of that certain night start to pop through his mind

Scott and Mary, the cutest couple at Beacon Hills High School, at least according to Lydia Martin, have currently hit a very rough patch in their once seemingly perfect relationship. Mary isn't supernatural, she doesn't even know it exists in the first. Nor Scott, her boyfriend, or anyone in the pack, some of her friends, have revealed this gigantic secret to Mary yet. Secrets what led to Scott and her's gigantic fight a little less than a week ago.

Mary was annoyed, no angry...well even more past angry actually as she sat on her couch where she had been waiting for the past two hours or so for a certain lacrosse player to arrive. During the first hour, Mary had tried to keep optimistic, trying to convince herself that Scott's lacrosse practice had run late or that something came up but now it seemed her optimistic had run out. Plus it would be a lot easier to keep optimistic if this was the first time this had happened, but it wasn't even close to it. It seemed for a while now that is all that Mary's boyfriend did.

Mary had let out a sigh as she sat on the couch knowing that the next time she would see Scott he would just give her another lame ass excuse which is why when a knock on her window at five in the morning came it was no surprise. to her. Mary had crawled out of her bed and opened the window with a sleep expression which is when Scott crawled through holding a bouquet of flowers in his hands.

"Hey, I'm sorry, that I missed our date but I had-" started to apologize, Scott, as he looked into Mary's sleepy eyes

"Let me guess you had some great definitely made up slash generic excuse as to why." interrupted Mary as she crossed her arms over her chest which is when Scott's eyes cast down

"Look, Scott please tell me the truth. What's going on?" added Mary after a loud sigh escaped her lips

Even though Scott could hear the pleading in his girlfriend's tone he kept silent.

"Okay, fine. Don't tell me..but I-I can't deal with these lies anymore. You don't show up to your dates or you almost never respond to my calls. The only time I see you anymore is at five am when you come to apologize for not showing up to our dates." Mary stated