Reunion Pt. 1

TO PUT SOME FACES TO THE NAMES OF THE CHARACTERS, I'VE PUT SOME PICTURES UP OF THE CAST, SO BE SURE TO CHECK THEM OUT.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zion strolled casually to his black Benz, in front of Safyra's apartment complex recalling what just happened. He half-laughed to himself out loud at her failed attempt to resist him, as soon as he slid into her door that she forgot to lock. It didn't take too much; just a few kisses on her neck and some convincing words. He's always had Safyra wrapped around his finger. He was her first, although she wasn't his, he figured he would always have that unbreakable hold over her. He slid into his car, started up the engine, and pulled off.

Safyra let Zion's phone go straight to voicemail then tossed it onto her kitchen counter. When it came to Zion preying on her friends she wasn't surprised. But when it came to Sutton giving into his lustful ways, she was completely caught off guard. She knew she couldn't point fingers considering the fact that she just rode his di-ck like a cow girl in her bathroom not too long ago, but that was her FIRST everything. First time kissing. First time fu-cking, and God knows what else. She felt her chest get tight and her face get warm. She could feel the anger boiling in the pit of her stomach. She placed both hands on the counter and felt her arms stiffen up. Veins began to show on her neck. She wanted scream at the top of her lungs and just let all of her rage out. Staring at the phone she was debating on if she should call Sutton to call her out on her ho-ish ways.

Ugh wtf... I don't want to be messy, but this backstabbing bi-tch needs to hear about herself... she thought to herself.

Another ringing sound jerked her from her scheming thoughts. It was her phone this time. She walked begrudgingly to her living room and scooped it up. Speaking of the devil... Sutton's glowing, smiling face popped up on the caller id. Safyra rolled her eyes and fumed at the irony. She swiped the "answer" button on her iphone screen to the right and put it to her ear.

"Hello?"

"SAFFFFFFFF, OMG! I missed you so much! We've got to meet up tonight and catch up. I have so much to tell you." She yelled into the phone. Then catching her breath she added, "and why didn't you tell me you were back in town?"

Yea tell me how you're screwing my dirtbag ex behind my back, she thought. Safyra took a deep breath and contemplated what to say before she said something she would regret.

"Yea I missed you too, and sorry I haven't really told anyone I was back in town yet. I kind of wanted to get settled into my new apartment before I make any appearances anywhere." She said in a dry tone.

"Seriously Saf, you know me and the gang could have thrown you a welcome back/house warming party! I mean you know how you like to party." She said with a bit of bitchi-ness in her voice hinting at Safyra's not so angelic past. Safyra sensed her tone and immediately became annoyed.

"Well, you'll be surprised to know that I'm not much of a partier these days. I left San Diego for a reason Sutty." She responded with a knowing voice. Her relationship with Zion brought out the worst in her. She began to have flashbacks in her head of numerous nights in a row that started with Zion tossing her drink after drink and ended with her waking up not remembering what the hell happened the night before. She used to black out so much that she didn't even remember her 20th birthday. Safyra's escapades on the town began to circulate and people began to stare, point and whisper everywhere she went. So she left.

"Whatever, now that you're back I'm going to bring the party animal back out of you." She said raising her left eyebrow. Sutton truly missed their little clique. It was always her, Safyra, and Giselle. "Oh yea, and by the way, where do you live? I'm stopping by ASAP. It's been too long." She beamed.