K, Bye.

"Safyra..." Dez sat on her couch in her dorm room. She sat next to him, staring straight ahead with mascara-filled tears dried up on her face. She stayed silent and didn't answer him.

"Listen... can you tell me who either one of them are?" He said.

"Ex best friend and Ex boyfriend..." she said nonchalantly. "They f*ck each other now. I never wanted to see them again, so I left, yet they chose to come here. That's it."

He sat there and let what she said sink in. "Wait what do you mean? Where are all of you guys from..."

"San Diego."

"So why did you leave?"

"I was almost killed three times and no one cared about me..."

Dez sat there in shock. His face dawned a confused yet horrified expression. He started to wonder what kind of lifestyle Safyra led before she came here.

"What kind of stuff were you involved in?" he said suspiciously wondering what he had gotten himself into.

"Nothing. I was normal. I used to be a nice normal girl. But I trusted and loved the wrong people."

"So... no drugs.. or blackmail... or crime of any kind?" he said quizzically.

Saf laughed. Dez lightened up a bit, feeling glad that he put a smile on her face. "No, not at all. I'll tell you a bit about me..."

Safyra told him about her old friends, and how they betrayed her. She even told him about Cat and how she was the reason she almost died, along with her other friends. She didn't drop a tear while she spilled all of her secrets. She was numb. She was done crying over them and what had happened. She told him about the nightmares of being killed she had every night. Safyra had gone through so much. Dez was surprised that she was still sane. How do you almost die three times, have both of your best friends screw your exes, lose one of your friends to a psycho cougar, and still have strength to think logically?

"Well I'm sorry all of that happened to you... All I know is that you're a trooper." he said as he threw her a side smile. She smiled a melancholy smile and thanked him.

"You're welcome. He was lucky I was there or I think you would've choked him to death too!" They both laughed. "But seriously no more choking people. UCLA doesn't play about violence. So you might want to keep it low key for a while. Maybe even...... apologize?" he said quietly.

Safyra winced at the idea of saying sorry to Giselle. She didn't deserve her apology. She didn't deserve to even breath the same air as her. She was trash. What she needed to do, was go back to San Diego. Safyra didn't know if she could bare seeing her or Bryson every day.

"It's just to save your ass and make her not snitch on you. I honestly like you. I don't want you to leave just yet." He cheesed at her and she rolled her eyes.

"Fine." she said between clenched teeth.

~

Giselle sat on Bryson's bed as he entered his bedroom. He just got out of the shower and walked in wrapped in a towel.

"You feeling better?" Bryson asked her, referring to Safyra's attack.

"Yes..." She said looking down, "Babe... I'm sorry I didn't tell you she would be here." she said begrudgingly.

Bryson cringed at the word babe. He was still angry with her. He loved Giselle, but hearing that she kept secrets from him made him hesitant. He knew he had no right to complain about being trustworthy, but he wanted her to be real with him.

"It's okay." He lied. He stepped in front of her and just stared. She looked up and hesitated to speak. He wondered what else she was hiding from him. "Listen... Don't lie to me about anything else alright?" He said. She nodded and stood up to kiss him. He turned his head, so that her lips kissed his cheek instead of his mouth.