Move Around

Was gonna wait but you guys are voting away! Keep voting. & for those of you who keep reading each chapter but don't vote, I'm confused. Why don't you vote? :( You clearly like my stories because you keep reading! Lol. So just vote!!!!! & comment! :)
------------------------------------------------------
Saf slipped on a yellow sundress and headed to class, after she retrieved her books from the bookstore. Even though classes started in August, her official first day was today. She found the building and rushed to her first class annoyed, because she was already late, thanks to lover boy. He stayed over longer than she thought he would, until she got dressed and kicked him out. He kept questioning her about her past and details about her self, but she wouldnt give in. Eventually he got frustrated and spilled everything about himself. She just listened. She held out on everything except her phone number, which he dragged out of her. As he left she felt the sexual tension that she created with the little stunt she pulled earlier. She smiled at the thought of him. He wasn't as bad as he lead on. She made him moan just by touching him. He was no challenge to her.

As she approached the door to her first class, she exhaled and twisted the knob.

"Hello there!!" a voice boomed. It was her Economics professor. He was a tall skinny pale man with a bald head and a pointy nose. He kind of looked like handsome squidward. She laughed in her head at the thought. "Im Mr. Jackson. You can call me Jack. Take a packet from my desk, grab a seat and join us!" He said way too enthusiastically. Saf walked over to his desk and slid a packet off from the pile. All eyes were on her. She felt some jealous stares pierce through her, as well as some perverted stares. The class was huge. There had to be at least 60 or 70 students. As she turned to look for an empty seat, she peeped the devil himself smiling at her from the far side of the room by the windows. Dez. He beckoned her and made a come here motion with his finger. Instead, she smirked and moved towards the furthest row in the back and sat. He turned around and looked her up and down laughing to himself. He should've known she would do the exact opposite of what he said. He shook his head at her. She stuck her tongue out and directed her attention to the packet. It was as thick as a book. She had a lot of catching up to do. Immediately, she became flustered just by thinking about how behind she was.

"Hey..." A voice next to her spoke quietly. At first she didn't hear him. "Saf..." She looked up at the sound of her name.

Her face went pale. She couldn't believe her eyes. She looked back down as if she didn't just see him. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Every muscle in her body tensed up. She clenched her teeth and tried to calm down, but nothing was soothing her.

"Saf..." He said again as if she wasn't trying to ignore him.

"What are you doing here Bryson?" She whispered angrily.

"They let me come back. Cat is no longer here to blackmail me, so they let me continue studying." He said with a wide smile.

"I don't give a f*ck. Get the hell away from me."

"Um.... You sat next to me." He snapped back.

"Then I'll move."

"Where exactly are you going to sit, smart ass?" He said. Saf looked around. The seats were all packed. Even the one by Dez, that was open before. Some bimbo was swooning over him as he whispered bullsh*t into her ear.

"I can't believe you..." she said lowering her voice because she felt like screaming. She felt trapped.

"We- I mean I didn't know that you were applying here. So you can relax. This is a coincidence." he said annoyed at her attitude.

"What the hell do you mean we? Who else came here?" She asked. Panic surged through her body.

"Well... Giselle goes here now. We didn't kn-"