Judge Joe Bryson

ATTATCHED ARE SOME PHOTOS OF VICTOR, ANDRE, AND ARIELLE. CHECK THEM OUT!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was an almost high definition video of two people having s-ex in a stall. Everyone knew EXACTLY who it was. It looked like someone was recording from above the stall. From the top they could see a blonde buzz cut. The infamous Slutty Sutty was at it again.

“I love you daddy”. Sutton’s voice rang throughout the restaurant. Everyone turned and stared at Safyra and Giselle, wondering what was going on. Giselle threw money down onto the table, grabbed Safyra and exited the restaurant with their shades on and heads covered by their hands. As soon as they got outside it began to rain. Great.

Sitting inside of the car soaked from the sudden down pour, they both sat there in silence.

“Saf, the second thing I wanted to tell you was what I saw last night…” Giselle finally broke the silence. “I didn’t wanna wake you so I decided to wait to tell you, but I saw Sutty and Zion hooking up in the parking lot in his car, when I went to go get my clothes.” She looked over at Safyra expecting her to burst into tears, and become hysterical. She couldn’t believe that she had to find out about it this way. But her face was expressionless, until the corners of her mouth tilted up into a knowing smirk.

“Don’t worry love. I knew already.” She said unbothered. “Zion left his phone at my apartment and Sutton was calling and texting him like crazy. It’s no secret.”

Giselle looked shocked. This Safyra WAS a different Safyra. She’s been so nonchalant about everything lately. She was chased by Cat's two goons who had guns, she almost died from an asthma attack on a side walk, and she just found out one of her best friends was screwing her ex, but she cared for none of it. Giselle smirked and thought, I’m digging this new Safyra.

“So what are we gonna do about Sutton?” Giselle asked with worry written all over her face.

“Nothing. She’s going to be the cause of her own downfall. She’s a h-oe, and a h-oe gets what a h-oe deserves.” Safyra started up Giselle’s engine from the passenger seat and told her to step on it.

~

Sutton stepped out of the nail salon with tears streaming down her face. She couldn’t believe what she just watched. Herself. Sucking and riding Zion’s d-ick. The message was from an unknown number so she couldn’t trace it. All she could think about was if Safyra got the same message or not. Zion pulled up grinning from ear to ear waving his hand to get Sutton’s attention. She hopped inside soaked.

“You seen our s-extape, Babe? We’re famous!” he said and threw his head back to laugh. Sutton reached over and slapped him in the back of his head. Her face had no sign of amusement or excitement on it. She was hurt.

“This isn’t funny ZI!!! I’m a-ss naked on camera in a bathroom stall of a f-ucking club! Who’s to say Saf hasn’t seen this already?” she cried harder and harder. He rolled is eyes and rubbed her back trying to comfort her.