Remember when...?

THERE'S A PHOTO OF GISELLE AND SAFYRA FROM THIS CHAPTER ATTACHED BE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun was high in the sky. Giselle and Safyra were packing up their things after the Doctor got done running tests on her so the could head over to Safyra's apartment. They needed to shower and get some breakfast that didn't smell or taste like sick people.

Giselle still hadn't mentioned anything about what she saw last night in the parking lot. Every time she got a chance to, she choked on her words and switched the subject. Safyra felt like something was up, but she hadn't mentioned it.

"So where do you wanna go eat love?" Giselle asked as she stepped out of Safyra's shower.

"You already know!" Safyra beamed with an excited smile on her face. She LOVED Waffle House with a passion. She hadn't been since she got back to San Diego. That was the only horrible part about going to France: NO WAFFLE HOUSE. She always ordered the same thing: two waffles, steak and cheese eggs. Giselle smiled and rolled her eyes.

"Alright Waffle House it is!"

~

Cat barged into Bryson's apartment without knocking, since she had a key. "Bryson?" she called. There were no sounds or movement throughout the whole house.

"What do you want." He said popping up behind her. Everything he owned, before she came into the picture, was packed into a box. He tossed her the key to the apartment and she caught it. She looked at the boxes and her heart sank into her stomach. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?" he bellowed.

"I just wanted you to know what you're leaving behind." She untied her trench coat and showed him her nude body underneath, which was still as flawless as the day he met her. She looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Cat, close your jacket. I'm done." He put another box by the door. She walked over to him and held his face. She kissed him and felt for his d-ick and he let her. She knew exactly how to entice him to do anything. He grabbed her and began to push her away, but she pushed him onto the couch. She pulled down the silk basketball shorts, which was all he had on besides a pair of socks. She did it all so fast. She slid him inside of her and began grinding back and forth on top of him. He grabbed her hips and started f-ucking her from underneath. She tried to hold in her moans, but they slithered out of her throat.

He no longer cared for her. He hated her. That's all he could think as he sped up his strokes. He was f-ucking her to bust, not to please her. He couldn't care less if she came or not. He slid her off, turned her around, and made her get on all fours on the floor. F-ucking her from behind, he yanked her hair as if it was a rope. She yelped in pain, but he paid her no attention.

"Take it." He growled, going harder than he ever had before. He yanked her hair again and smacked her a-ss leaving a red bruise.

"Ow! Bryson you're hurting m-"

"TAKE IT!" he kept thrusting, then pulled out and came on her back. "Now get the f-uck out."

"Bryson why?! Why are you acting like this?" she cried, becoming hysterical again.

"Because, that's what you wanted. Now clean yourself up and leave." He tossed her a towel from an open box and pulled his shorts back on. She stopped crying, then cleaned his cum from off of her back. He watched her to make sure she didn't try anything. As she slid her jacket on and closed it, her nose began to bleed.