The End

"Sutton?" a blonde girl pushed her shopping cart towards her. "Hey!"

"Don't hey me you b*tch!" Sutton spat at her. The girl looked mortified.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" the blonde crinkled her nose in confusion.

"You know exactly what's wrong. You slept with Zion. You're the reason we aren't together!" She said as Safyra, Dez, and the twins walked up behind her. They were alarmed by the noise that was coming from the next isle.

"Sutton... I didn't sleep with him. It was a f*cking joke." She starting cackling and pointing at Sutton. "It was so you guys could break up. I just wanted to f*ck but he wouldn't give in. You're one lucky b*tch." The blonde girl flipped her hair and began to walk off.
Sutton's facial expression was unreadable. She had never felt so enraged in her life. She wanted to mop the floor with that girl, but she decided against it. She could've slaughtered her right there in the bread isle, but what would that do?

"Sutton are you okay" Safyra rubbed her shoulder. Sutton flinched and snatched away with a numb look on her face.

"Don't baby me. I'm fine. I don't need any consoling. Everyone always tries to console me. Just leave me alone! Leave me alone!" She fell to her knees and began to pour tears. She was hurt. She broke Zion's heart all cause of some hoe's lies. She kicked him out and made him move back into his own apartment. She called him worthless and told him he would never be loved. She was so cruel to him. All because of a false accusation. She believed another girl before she even gave him a chance to explain.

Safyra bent down to help Sutton up. "Hey, shake it off Sutton. I've been f*cked over plenty of times and I'm still breathing..." She said sarcastically.

Sutton wiped her face and nodded. That just made her feel like a brat. She stood up and checked her face in her phones camera.

"F*ck that b*tch. I'm gonna go get my Zi back." She strutted out of the grocery store.

~

Zion and Bryson were already at the beach getting the grill and fire started, when Sutton pulled up.

"Zion, here comes drama." Bryson spoke up as he looked behind him. Zion stood up and saw Sutton's perfect figure step out her car. He sighed as he prepared for her to begin screaming.

She walked up to him quietly and stood there. Zion looked at Bryson confused.

"Hey..." She said. "I found out that you didn't.."

Zion tilted his head to the side and grinned. "That I didn't what?"

"You know..."

"Nah you gotta say it out loud." He walked up to her and grabbed her waist.

She her head down and bit her lip as she crossed her arms. He pulled her in closer.

"Say it." he said as he looked down at her. She hated swallowing her pride. She couldn't bring herself to say it without feeling like a fool.

"I'm sorry I dumped you for nothing. I'm sorry I thought you cheated when you didn't. Okay?"

He leaned in and kissed her. "I love you Sutty."

"You better." She said as she kissed him back.

~

As the sun sat lazily in the middle of the sky ready to begin setting, everyone was busy setting up for the bonfire. Zion was on the grill flipping burgers while Bryson set up the fire pit. Everyone else spread out blankets and helped set up a volleyball net.

"Baby..." Dez walked up behind Safyra who was standing by the shore watching boats sail by. He wrapped his arms around her and nuzzled his nose into her hair.