Havoc

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I am SO sorry for having such a long hiatus! My laptop literally exploded so I didn't have anything to update with except my phone. So I hadn't been editing or updating since then but im back ladies and gents! Im currently using my tablet, but tests better than nothing! So look out for more chapters.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wtf....

Safyra and Giselle were standing there with their mouths wide open in shock. Sutton was vomiting her brains out, and there was only one explanation in everyone's mind. She's knocked up. Safyra couldn't even breathe she was so mad. She started to feel all of the waves of betrayal rush back into her veins. She felt her face become hot. The flashbacks of her and Zion having sex shot into the front of her head and she couldn’t help but feel like a toy. Played.

"You know what? On second thought. FU-CK you Sutton!" Safyra screamed as Sutton walked out of the bathroom with her head hanging in shame. Giselle and Safyra marched out of the door steaming with anger.

"So much for a reunion..." Andre said quietly underneath his breath. Everyone sat there in shock. This couldn’t be happening. Sutton stood up and gathered her things headed for the door. Zion got up to follow her without a word.

"Hey what about the meeting? We need to talk about this." Bryson commanded.

"Fu-ck the meeting!" Zion yelled as he exited the apartment.

Bryson was pissed. Over the years, he's done so much to keep his friends from falling apart, and now everything was in shambles. They were always able to pick up the pieces and start over, but this seemed unfixable.

~

Safyra and Giselle headed to her apartment to escape the chaos that was going on. The car ride was quiet the whole way there. Saf thought she could be strong and uncaring but she couldn’t. She felt weak and helpless. She hated feeling that way, especially at the hands of Zion. He truly damaged her heart. She used to be so naive and full of hope. He took that from her. It was a gift and a curse wrapped in one.

"Are we gonna get out anytime soon?" Giselle jolted Saf out of her deep thoughtful trance. Her eyes were watery and she had been holding back tears the whole way home. She was afraid that if she spoke, her voice would crack and she would burst into tears. Giselle reached over and hugged Safyra trying to console her which made her cry. It was all a front. She knew she wasn’t heartless. She knew that there was still the naive little girl inside of her that was easily bruised. She sobbed like a child and you could hear every ounce of hurt rush from the back of her throat. As she began to grow silent, she began wiping her face and regroup herself. She knew they couldn’t stay in the car forever, so they got out of the car and headed for the apartment.

"Saf just go get undressed, and I'll run you a hot bath, okay?" Giselle said in concerned tone. Saf headed for her bedroom and just gazed out of her window. Looking at the sky she wished it was her in the plane she saw passing by. She began to wonder if she should have even came back home. She was thinking she should have stayed in France. There was no drama from her pasting keeping her in a chokehold. Slipping out of her clothes she stared at herself in the mirror. She followed the scars, indentations, curves and lines of her body. Why Sutton? Why not me? She thought.

"Ready, Saf? " Giselle walked in with a big fluffy bath towel and wrapped her in it. She was such a good friend. She had candles lit near the tub and Safyra could even smell her favorite oils that she mixed into her bath. There was even tea next to the tub. How'd she get so lucky?

~

"Sutton please talk to me... I love you." Zion begged for the second time as he kneeled in front of Sutton who was sitting on the edge of his bathtub. Sutton couldn't even look at him or even be near him. Even the thought made her nauseous. She just stared at the bathroom counter with the five pregnancy tests that ALL read positive. She was so heartbroken.  She was angry with herself for even giving in to him. She knew from the start that it would end badly. She told herself it would only happen once, but Zion was so persistent. She fell for his words and his temporary pleasure. Now she had nothing but hate in her heart for him.

"It's over." she said in a low sharp tone. Zion's heart dropped into his stomach. He felt like someone just shot him in his chest.

"What the hell do you mean it's over?" he banged a fist on the counter as he stood up over her. Sutton flinched at his rage. She hated it. He always was so angry and aggressive. She needed someone gentle and loving. He was everything that she didn’t want.

"We can't be together. This is wrong." she said letting tears run from her eyes.

"Who's gonna raise our child? You're trying to keep me away from MY baby? Hell no." he bit back his tongue from unleashing some insults. She was already emotional and trying to leave him. She began to get up and leave.

"No no no... Please stay Sutty PLEASE! I need you." he begged. He couldn't believe that this was him on his knees holding onto Sutton's legs. She pushed him away, grabbed her things and left his apartment without a word.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Favorite and Vote! Leave comments and Share!