I Want You

Giselle stalked through the gym with rage filling her veins. She whipped past every machine in her way. Where the hell is she? I'm gonna f*ck her up! She thought.

Bingo. Giselle spotted Gia at the end of the gym doing sit ups. She changed direction and headed towards her with no intentions of stopping.

"Get up B*tch!" Giselle stood over Gia seething with anger.

Gia looked up at Giselle and ignored her. Even though Gia was shorter than Giselle, she knew she was stronger. She knew that she was no match for her, so she continued on with her workout.

"I said get up..." Giselle clenched her teeth together. Gia snickered to herself. She knew exactly why Giselle was angry, but she just didn't care.

"Can you move over a bit, you're blocking my view." Gia said nonchalantly. Giselle looked up and saw that the "view" she was talking about was Bryson and a few other guys lifting weights.

Giselle grabbed her hair and yanked her onto her feet. Gia twisted around and slid her foot behind Giselle and had her on her a*s within seconds.

"Keep your hands off me. This is for Bryson only." Gia laughed as she stared down at Giselle's embarrassed expression.

Giselle got up and started swinging while Gia tried her best to block each hit. A few people ran over and tried to pull them away from each other. Bryson finally caught wind of what was going on and ran into the area that they were in.

"What the hell is going on?" He exclaimed.

Giselle glared at him, "Ask your little girlfriend!"

Gia laughed and went back over to her mat to continue her workout. Bryson followed her a*s with his eyes as she swung her hips left and right. Giselle saw him and screamed. He saw the veins pop out of her neck and grabbed her to take her out of the gym.

As soon as they got in the hallway Bryson sat her down. "Giselle, baby, what's wrong?"

She pulled out her phone and showed him screenshots of him and Gia's conversations. Most of them were about him f*cking her, and nude pictures of her. Giselle burst into tears. She couldn't believe this was happening. I guess karma is a b*tch, she thought to herself, I deserved this.

Bryson sat there confused. He never texted Gia about sex. He only texted her once, and that was about economics class.

"I came here for YOU Bry! And this is how you do me? I betrayed my bestfriend for YOU! You f*cked me over so bad. I can't believe this!" She screamed through sobs. Luckily no one was in the hallway.

"I didn't send these. These are fake. I don't know how she got it to look like I sent them, but she's lying!" He tried to convince her, but she wasn't trying to hear him. She slowly stopped crying and stared at him. "This was all a huge mistake. We should have never done anything that night..."

"You didn't stop me though." He said aggravated. Giselle slapped him, and got up to leave. "It's over!" she screamed as she exited the gym.

~

Safyra's mouth dropped to the floor as Gia told her about what happened in the gym. She didn't expect her to send fake texts to Giselle's phone. She was a clever girl. Pretty evil, but still clever. They laughed hysterically in Safyra's bed until their throats hurt.

"Omg. Bryson just texted me!" Gia sat up.

"What'd he say?" Saf said curiously.

B: Why would you do that? Now I have no girlfriend. Thanks.