Reunion Pt. 3

Sutton was the first to wake up. She looked over at Safyra and Dez who were still asleep. They were laying in each other's arms, like the perfect couple. A pang went through Sutton's heart. She thought about how every guy she was ever with completely dogged her out. Safyra looked so happy. She even smiled in her sleep. Who's that happy in a relationship? Where are the lies, secrets, and heartache? Sutton thought to herself. Ever since a girl from Zion's job told her that she had sex with Zion, she lost all hope. Sutton hated feeding into gossip, but the girl seemed so convincing and she sent her screenshots of messages with him.

She brushed the thoughts away and got back into her right mind. After throwing on one of Safyra's silk robes, she shuffled to the kitchen and started making breakfast.

~

Mia and Gia woke up and raided Zion's kitchen. They sat on the island counter top and devoured some cinnamon toast crunch. Bryson woke up and slid between Gia's legs giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Ew you've got major morning breath. Back up!" She pushed him and cross her legs.

"Why are you so mean?" He asked as he pulled her legs back open and stood between them once again. She rolled her eyes.

"I'm not mean. I'm just not a push over like Giselle was." She laughed and Mia laughed along with her. Bryson became annoyed.

"Listen, don't come for her like that. That's not cool." He said back.

She shrugged her shoulders and rolled her eyes. "Don't get all sensitive with me. I'll hurt ya feelings." She said as she continued to eat. Bryson snatched her cereal and ran with it.

Gia jumped down from the counter, "Nuh uh! Don't mess with my food!" She chased him into the living room.

Right as they turned the corner, Zion ran into Bryson with an angry look on his face. Bryson and Gia stood still confused.

"Why the hell yall playing so much? Pick this sh*t up!" He yelled as he stepped over the spilled cereal and stalked into the kitchen. Mia turned around and smiled at Zion, "I think pretty boy is mad because he didn't get any last night" she teased. Zion huffed and glared at her.

"I'm glad I didn't..." he said as he walked off back to his room.

"I'm not picking that up.." Gia said strutting back into the kitchen. "You snatched it, so you clean it. Maid." She grinned.

"Keep talking sh*t." Bryson said with a warning.

"Or what? What are you gonna do?" She challenged him. He wasn't used to slick mouths. Safyra and Giselle never talked to him the way Gia did. Those Los Angeles girls were feisty. It kind of turned him on. He had to learn how to handle her, because she was definitely a handful.

"Or Imma show you what else you can do with that mouth, besides running it." He said as he dumped the soggy cereal into the trash. She walked up to him and put her hands on her hips daring him to try her. For a girl that was only 5'2 she loved running her mouth to bigger people.

"Try me. I dare you." she said as she looked him up and down. Bryson picked her up over his shoulder and took her into the bathroom. She banged her fist on his back yelling for him to put her down. He sat her on the counter and drank her body in with his eyes. She glared at him and put on a sexy smirk.

"I see you're not b*tch made after all" she laughed in his face. Bryson scrunched his eyebrows, flipped her over, and grabbed her hair near the scalp.

"I don't know who told you that. But I'll show you other wise." He growled into her ear. She shuddered at his voice and how angry he sounded. She had been trying to get a rise out of him since the day she sent those screen shots to Giselle. She was the type of girl that started arguments on purpose just so she could have make up sex. His d*ck is too good for him not to put it on me hard, she thought to herself.