Reunion Pt. 2

TO PUT AN IMAGE TO SAFYRA'S STUDIO APARTMENT I PUT TOGETHER A FEW PICTURES. BE SURE TO CHECK THEM OUT.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as her door closed, Sutton came out of her room still chatting through a Bluetooth earpiece, holding up a strapless green leather dress. She raised her eyebrows asking for Safyra's approval of the dress.

"Yea, sure I guess" Safyra replied rolling her eyes while letting out an exhausted sigh. And with that, Sutton spun around on her heels and waltzed back into Safyra's closet to pair it with shoes and accessories like she always did. That was too close she thought. She had to figure out what she was going to do about Sutton and Zion. She didn't want to keep playing charades acting as if she didn't know. And how weird would it be if they had to all be in the same place as each other? They had way too many mutual friends to avoid each other. Ugh, she thought, why the hell did they have to go and be a couple of sl-uts. Safyra felt a dull pain in her neck when she twisted it and remembered the huge hickey Zion gave her. She headed towards her bathroom and began to put on her makeup early for tonight, so she wouldn't get any questioning stares from Sutton.

"I'm gonna shower here, kay Saf?" Sutton was rummaging through a big weekend bag that she obviously pre-packed. Sutton always got her way. That's why she forced Safyra to agree to go out that night because she needed a designated driver. Ever since high school Sutton always got her way. The night of their junior prom, Sutton wanted to lose her virginity in the limo that Safyra's dad paid for, and she claimed that if it were Safyra she would have let her "get her cherry popped the romantic way". So she did, while Safyra ate inside of IHOP alone: then they got charged for miscellaneous stains and damages to the vehicle. When Safyra turned 18 she wanted to go to Disneyland, because she had never been, but Sutton said that she was too old for theme parks, and that she should go out clubbing to "celebrate her womanhood the classy way".

"Yea sure Sutt" she said making faces in the mirror as she put on her mascara and eyeliner. She patted some foundation over her bruised neck and began to oil her body down. Sutton sat on Safyra's bed in her bra and underwear still texting, until she looked up and seen a naked oily Safyra. She bit her lip without even realizing it. Saf had the legs of a gazelle: long but toned. Sutton's eyes ran down her mahogany body, wondering if she touched her, would her hands sink into her skin and never stop. Her mouth began to water and she continued to watch as Safyra ran some oils through her curly tresses. Sutton snapped out of her trance when she received a text from Zion:

Z: Hey sexy ;)

S: Hey where have you been? I've been texting and calling all day... L

Z: I stopped by Bryson's and hung out a little bit then got caught up in work. I'm sorry for standing you up babe.

S: DON'T let it happen again, or we're done Zion. I mean it! We shouldn't be doing anything anyway.

Z: Lmao, don't play yourself Sutty. You're gonna hit me up regardless whenever you can't make yourself cum. So STOP it.

S: Stfu. You're such an a-ss. Btw, Don't go to Club Float tonight either. I'm going with Saf and Giselle. STAY AWAY. You'll just make things awkward.

Z: Hmm, I'll consider it. You know how I like to pop up in places ;) ttyl.

Sutton locked her phone and threw it across the bed. I hate him, I swear I do she thought.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

"Can you get that Sutty! Thanks!" Safyra yelled from the bathroom while she was getting dressed. Sutton skipped to the door knowing exactly who it was. Giselle barged in with a suitcase in tow. She dawned a red mini dress with the shoulders cut out. Giselle was a feisty creole cutie. She took shit from no one. And when asked what her favorite accessory was, she would always say her hair. She flipped it every time she spoke or turned her head. She should have permanent whiplash by now.

"SUTTYYYYYYY!", Giselle shrieked as she dropped her bags and tackled Sutton. "Why is this apartment so fabulous?!" she asked looking around the chic apartment. Safyra's whole apartment had a white minimalist theme going on. Almost every piece of furniture she own was white. Safyra popped out of her room in her outfit that Sutton put together, and she lit up at the sight of Giselle. Giselle's greenish-brown eyes were wide at the sight of Saf. She looked so.... Healthy. Before she left she was bone thin and her skin looked pale and tired. She had bags underneath her eyes all the time and her hair and nails even became brittle and thin. She was so lifeless, unless she was with Zion out partying. "You look so beautiful Saffffffff" She pounced onto Safyra careful not to mess up her makeup. "I've missed you as well! Haha." Safyra said.

All three of them headed into Safyra's room, and began to talk about the plans for tonight. "So, Saf, earlier when I was on the phone, I was talking to Bryson, because ya know he's a promoter now for Float." Safyra gasped. "I know right? Mr. "I'll never party again" is now a party promoter." They all laughed at the irony. Bryson was Zion's right hand man. If anyone could get Zion to be humble, it was definitely him. They had been friends since diapers. He was the more laid back one of the two, but had a thing for the ladies. It's been that way since high school. He ran through the entire pep squad and dance team leaving some very disappointed fathers on his trail. He was actually the one who plucked Sutty's cherry the night of her prom. Tied the stem in a knot with his tongue and all, Zion would say when he told people.

"Anyways, I was talking to him about us attending Float tonight, and he got us a VIP booth, with unlimited bottles all night long!" Sutton and Giselle squealed as if Jesus came down and touched them him self. Saf kept thinking to her self, Don't forget your limit Saf, you can control yourself, you've got this. But, deep down inside she felt a night of regrets hurdling towards her like a tsunami wave.

--------------------------------------------

DONT FORGET TO HIT THE LITTLE STAR TO VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR IDEAS FOR THE CHARACTERS. Who should have a sex scene next? Who should have a secret revealed next? LET ME KNOW AND SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS, SO THAT I CAN MAKE MORE CHAPTERS!!!!