You Broke Her

"F*ck F*CK OH MY GOD!" Gia screamed as Bryson pounded her up against a wall in his room. They kissed each other hungrily as she orgasmed onto his d*ck. She smiled, hopped down and patted him on the back.

"Good job, Big daddy." She kissed him on the cheek.

*knock knock knock*

They both froze. Gia smiled slyly and went to answer the door in the nude. Bryson sat there not knowing what to say or do. Gia slid to the door and swung it open knowing exactly who it was.

"Hey Giselle. You look extra sad today. What's wrong dear?" She said to her as she pushed pass her and walked in. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying. Bryson had been ignoring her texts and phone calls. She felt lost. She was desperate enough to take him back, regardless if he was screwing Gia.

"Where's Bryson?" She said.

" Where's Bryson..." Gia mimicked her. "We were busy. Go away." She whined sarcastically.

Bryson emerged from his room. "Gia go to my room, please." he said. She blew Giselle a kiss and flaunted her perfect body as she headed to his room.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Giselle let a sob escape. "I love you..."

"Giselle, we are done. Like you said, we should have never happened. Shouldn't you be trying to repair your friendship with Saf or something?" He said it all so coldly. She felt his last sentence like a dagger. He knew Saf would never speak to her. Tears just began flowing down her face. She fell to her knees, feeling hopeless. She felt like the world was against her. She grabbed Bryson's legs and cried against his pants. He stood there awkwardly and then picked her up to her feet.

"Giselle please stop crying." he didn't really know what to do. He screwed up big time. He completely destroyed her trust all over again just like that, when he said he never would. It just goes to show how temporary anything can be. No matter how strong the love is.

"Please I'm begging you. I have no one." she continued.

"We can still be friends..." he said.

Giselle looked up at him like he had just smacked her. Something in her head snapped and she ran into the kitchen and grabbed a knife. As she flew past a confused and shocked Bryson, she headed for his bedroom.

Gia was in bed texting away when Giselle charged at her. She jumped up and ran into Bryson's closet for protection. Bryson grabbed Giselle by the waist and tried pulling her back, but she held onto the closet door knob so tightly that it broke off.

"DIE YOU STUPID B*TCH! I F*CKING HATE YOU! JUST DIE. DIE. DIE." She screamed through sobs. The knife dropped from her hands as she gave up and fell to her knees. She was broken. Nothing could mend her heart at this point. Not a d*mn thing.

~

Safyra stood outside as she watched her long lost friend get cuffed and put into the back of a police car. She didn't even recognize her anymore. Giselle's face was pale, sunken in and distraught. Her eyes were bloodshot red and her hair was a mess. Her heart ached a bit for the situation, but there was no sympathy left as far as she knew. She did this to herself, she thought. Giselle took one last look at Safyra and smiled a weak broken smile. Safyra just waved. She had to let her know that at one point, someone cared.

Dez stood next to her and rubbed her back like he always did when he tried to comfort her. She wanted let him know back rubs don't heal everything, but she didn't care because at least he was trying. He knew deep down somewhere the old Safyra was bawling her eyes out seeing her friend getting taken away for attempted murder. He knew somewhere inside she still cared, because he was human and that's what humans do. You can't simply cut off your feelings. All you can do is bury them, but they will always be there. He knew she was slowly shoveling her dead emotions out of their graves. He wanted to be the reason that she cared again.

~

"You drove her insane." Safyra said as she sat on a bench on campus. Bryson sat there in silence as she continued to speak. "You broke her."

"I'm broken myself Saf..." he said. He was right. He was broken, ever since the first time Cat threatened to take one of his friends' lives away. She broke him down emotionally and mentally and then he broke everyone around him.

"You need to be alone then. You can't just go around destroying people at your own will." she said quietly.

"That's the problem. I can't be alone. I don't really know how." he spoke honestly about himself for the first time in a long time. "I need a woman's touch... all the time."

Safyra was silent.

"I need you.." he said.

"No you don't. You think you do." she said matter of factly. He was just looking for acceptance somewhere familiar. He didn't know what he wanted. He just wanted something that felt good for the time being and Safyra fit that description. It took her a while to learn that, but now she knew. He looked at her.

"I don't know what I'm doing Saf..."

She looked up and stood up. "Figure it out, before you end up like Giselle. I won't save you. Sorry."

He stood up and faced her. He grabbed her face and kissed her. She let it happen for a reason. He needed to know that she no longer loved him.

As he let her face go she stared at him blankly.

"So you didn't feel anything...?" He asked her.

She shook her head quietly. "no..." He balled his fists up and punched the bench.

"You're always punching things. Why don't you deal with your emotions the right way. Go f*ck Gia or something." she smiled.

He laughed a bit and winced at the blood on his knuckles. "Yea you're right. I need to bust a few." he said. They went their separate ways and didn't look back.