I Love You Kitty

Safyra stared at the door that Bryson had just walked out of. She kicked him out after their argument. Things had been going south for them for a while now. He was too dangerous to be around and always wanted to go out. She didn't understand why he wanted to be in public when Cat was still alive. Cat seemed to slip past every charge thrown at her. She wanted to be with him, but just not when her life was threatened every second. He was so selfish for putting her life and everyone else's in danger. So, she called things off and dumped him.

She was out of breath. They were screaming at the top of their lungs. She hadn't even argued with Zion like that. She was full of rage. She couldn't be here anymore. She should have never came back. Everything started falling apart as soon as she stepped foot off the airplane. Still riled up from what just happened, she blocked Bryson's number, and padded to her closet. She snatched as many things from their hangers as possible and stuffed them into her suit case.

Her phone rang as she stepped out of her apartment. It was Zion.

~

"G.... G... wake up" Bryson gently shook Giselle awake. She blinked her eyes open slowly, inhaling something sweet in the air. French toast. Her favorite. Bryson dipped a peace into some syrup and fed it to her. She smiled and sat up. Looking around she slowly let what happened last night sink in. A pang of guilt pulsed through her chest.

"Bryson... This can never happen agai-"

"G... Me and Saf broke up. We are done."

"I don't care! Do you not realize how this looks?! One of her friends already betrayed her. I don't wanna make that same mistake. I don't want to hurt her anymore than Sutty already has. Get your feelings in check. We were just drunk that's all..."

Bryson turned his head and showed her the large purplish-red hickey she left on him last night. "Is this what you call just drunk?!" He asked her. She got up and headed to her bathroom. Bryson sat there and replayed her words in his head. We were just drunk that's all. He knew she loved him, but she didn't have the guts to say it or admit it to herself.

He got up and followed her. She stood in the mirror naked and put her hair in a bun while the shower heated up. Peering through the cracked door, Bryson found himself becoming aroused. As she stepped into the shower, he licked his lips trying to fight temptation. He stood outside the door overthinking it. Finally he stepped inside anyway and shut the door gentally, being careful not to make any noise. As he walked towards the shower he heard faint moans. She was masterbating. Why would she do that when I could handle it for her? He thought. She was simply trying to avoid doing anything else with him for the sake of Safyra. He whipped open the shower curtain and she yelped while covering herself.

"I've seen you naked way too many times for you to be covering yourself." He laughed at her reaction.

"Bryson... Seriously get out. We can't d-"

Before she could finish her sentence, he had already slipped out of his shorts and hopped in with her. "If you want me to stop then say it. I'll hop out of this shower right now, and leave your apartment," He said. She was silent. He didn't want to force her to do anything. He saw the hesitation in her eyes. He turned to get out of the shower, but she grabbed his arm. Realizing what she just did, she swore under her breath.

Turning her around towards the wall and pinning her arms above her head, he slid inside of her immediately. She moaned reluctantly knowing that she wanted him. He grabbed her bun and slid the ponytail holder off, letting her hair be wild. She balled her hands into fists trying to hold in her moans with all her might, but it was no use. He grinded her closer to the wall and grabbed her waist as he kissed and sucked on her neck. Bryson bit her slightly and she flinched at the slight pain. He laughed and thought, that's payback. Spinning her back around, he lifted one of her legs and lowered himself in between them. Giselle gripped his hair with both of her hands as he lapped up all of her juices like a dog. He held her leg onto his shoulder as he tongue f*cked her for the second time within the last 12 hours. This time she grinded her p*ssy on his face and responded with more aggression. "Yes... Yes!!! Eat my p*ssy." She screamed as she came on his tongue. He snickered at her response, when a few minutes ago she didn't even wanna talk to him. Without any breaks he stood back up and picked her up. As he found her entrance, he lowered her onto his tip and let gravity do the rest. He pounded her so hard she could barely get any moans out. They turned into gasps. Now I know why Cat was so crazy. She was dick whipped. Giselle thought to herself.

"It's good isn't it?!" He panted as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Yes!!" Giselle threw her head back. He smacked her ass and sped up. "Oh my god it's so good Bry." He smiled and put her back against the wall. As he slowed down, he dug deeper inside of her and she came all of the sudden with a whiney moan that followed. He held her thighs up as she hung onto him and inhaled her hair. It smelled like his cologne and Hennessey. It turned him on knowing that his scent was on her. His sex drive escalated even more.

He finally let her legs down and she fell to her knees asap. She pulled him into her mouth and swallowed him into her throat. Staring up at him, she played with the tip with her tongue. That stare drove him crazy. He put his palms flat on the wall, and started pushing himself deeper into her mouth. She moaned and he felt the vibrations on his dick. Every inch he had, she received gladly. "Oh my... F*ck!!!" Her mouth felt like heaven. He saw her cheeks dimple inwards every time she made the sucking sound. Her mouth was overflowing with his manhood. He knew he was about to come so he sped up his pumps while she made choking sounds. She grabbed his waist and pulled him deeper into her throat. "Ahhhhhh sh*t!" He came all inside of her throat and she swallowed every drop. As she stood up, he kissed her eagerly and gripped her a*s.

She pushed him away. "That was the last time Bryson. Never again okay?" She said as she licked her lips. He smirked and nodded his head as he exited the bathroom.

~
"Honey..." Cat said speaking to her husband. He flicked the ashes of his cigar into the trash can next to her bed. "I'm so happy you're here with me while I'm sick." She smiled and rested her hand on his.

"I have to leave soon." He said in an emotionless voice. Her face changed drastically into one of hate. She squinted her eyes at him.

"I hate you! You bastard!!! You're nothing but an evil cheating piece of trash!" she yelled at the top of her lungs.

He looked at her and laughed at her as she threw a fit. "Are you done?"

"No..." she said contemplating.

"If I'm correct, the reason you were killing people all over the city was because of some kid. Yet, I'm the cheating bastard?" he sat down on the side of her bed, "Nothing gets pass me Kitty. I knew everything the whole time since the day you met him outside of my hotel. I could divorce you right now without even batting an eyelash. Yes I'm unfaithful. But you married me knowing that. You signed your life away to me Kitty." He grinned.

Her eyes watered as she listened to him telling the truth. Her family told her that marrying the head of a mob would be the end of her freedom. It was the end of her sanity as well. When she was younger she tried to get away from him numerous times, but he found her everytime and dragged her back to their mansion. She was a prisoner to the game until death.

"I should've never married you..." She looked up at him with tears streaming down her face.

"Kitty, I loved you for years. Don't be so selfish. You know how the game goes. Lay down or get laid down. It's till death due us part, and you'll be dead soon. Then I'll get another one that looks like you, but much younger. Hahaha." Her heart fell to her stomach.

"Honey..." she said quietly, "kill me."

He furrowed his brow with a confused look and then rolled his eyes. "Here you go with the dramatics. Remind me to get drama queen on your tomb stone."

"No, I'm serious. Take your gun that's in my side drawer and shoot me in the head."

He sighed and got up to leave, but Cat clenched on to his jacket.

"PLEASE PLEASE!!! Kill me!!!! I don't want to die like this. It's taking forever! I don't want cancer to take my life! I need you to do this for me please. You've taken everything from me! The least you could do is take this pain! Please I'm begging you." She was hysterical. Her face was ghost white and her approaching death started to deteriorate her beauty. Her eyebrows and eyelashes were completely gone.

"Fine." he said. As he walked over to her nightstand, she sat up and closed her eyes. He pulled out the black handgun and pointed it at her.

"I love you Kitty." He said.

"I love you too." She whispered.

*BANG*

The witch was dead.