Karma. Karma. Karma.

Safyra sat in her car in front of Giselle's apartment complex. She figured she would say bye to her before she left back to Paris. As she took out her phone to call and tell her to unlock the door, she looked into her living room window and saw that the light was on. Since Giselle's apartment was on the first floor you could see straight through. Safyra's heart felt like a bag of ice. Heavy and cold. She saw Bryson holding Giselle and slobbering all over her neck. Giselle pushed him a bit, but he grabbed her again and aimed for her lips this time. He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around him returning the kiss. Safyra sat there in silence watching this scene unfold before her.

Bryson's car was outside in front of hers. Unbelievable. He still had her hoisted in the air. She could see Giselle do her signature hair flip as he walked her over to the couch and sat down. She lifted her sundress off and revealed her nude body. Safyra almost vomitted. She dug her nails into her thigh to see if she was really awake. Bryson slid his pants down and slid inside of her, taking her hips and thrusting into her. Safyra's jaw was on the floor of her car. She couldn't look away. She looked at Bryson and saw his mouth make out the words I love you.

Suddenly rage exploded inside of her and shattered every nerve in her body. She was numb. Numb to the liars. Numb to the cheaters. Numb to people's selfishness. Numb to it all. She had no room in her mind to think logically at this point. She was seeing red. She popped her trunk and got out of her car. She slipped on her nike boots, took off her leather jacket and put on a hoodie. She put her hair in a pony tail and got her emergency baseball bat from out her trunk.

~

Sutton slept soundly on the couch with her head in Zion's lap. He hadn't even noticed that she fell asleep until he heard her soft breaths. He looked down and smiled. This is the first time she hadn't fallen asleep crying in a while. She looked serene and peaceful with the TV's glow casted on her face. She even let him take her out to the park to get some air. She enjoyed it and they didn't have to do much talking to be in each others presence which made it even better. He didn't wanna force her to talk if she wasn't ready. Just being there for her was what was needed right now so that's what he did. He was annoyed that Giselle or Bryson hadn't answered their phones, because Sutton wanted everyone together tonight to hang out like old times. The only person who answered was Saf and she was supposedly headed over, but that was an hour ago.

Zion looked up and saw that the news was on. He saw a familiar face plastered all over the the screen. Cat. He took the remote and turned the volume up. It was reported that she had been assassinated in her apartment earlier this morning, but there were no witnesses who had seen anything or anyone. Karma's a b*tch. He caught his self smiling. He knew he shouldn't have been happy for someone's death, but she murdered his children. She had no right to live in his opinion. He got up and went to call Saf and everyone else to tell them the good news. No one answered. What the hell was going on? He thought. He started to get concerned and called again. No answers from any of them. Finally he said forget it. Saf was probably with Bryson, and Giselle was probably passed out from working all day. He looked at Sutton laying on the couch and a wave of horniness swept through him. He sighed deeply, because he knew she wouldnt be in the mood even if he woke her up. He carried Sutton to her bed and tucked her in, then headed back in the living room and turned on HBO. He had to bust a few nuts before he went to sleep or he would not be a happy camper, so he whipped it out and got to pumping.

~

Safyra pulled her hoodie over her head making sure no one saw her. When she got outside of Giselle's door, she slid the bat up her sleeve to conceal it. She twisted the knob and surprisingly it was unlocked. Dumb a*s, She thought. She opened it slowly and peeked her head in. The living room was empty, but she heard noises coming from the bedroom. Safyra walked in and locked the door behind her.

Looking around she wondered how many surfaces they had f*cked on behind her back all this time. She walked pass Giselle's sundress on the floor and replayed what she just saw through the window and rolled her eyes at how sick it made her.

She padded over to the bedroom door and slowly turned the knob. Smacking and moaning sounds came from out of the bedroom. She swung the door open and she stood there waiting for them to see her. They weren't facing here though. Bryson was hitting it from the back and doing a d*mn good job. Safyra gave him his props. She smirked an evil smirk and walked towards him.

*CRACK*

She swung the bat across his head and knocked him out. Giselle turned and screamed at the sight of Bryson's unconscious body on her bed. Safyra threw the bat a Giselle and knocked her upside the head but didn't knock her out like she wanted it to. Giselle leaped up and ran across the room and slid her robe on. She began yelling and begging her to let her explain, but Saf wasn't hearing it. She ran up to her started punching her left and right in her face and stomach. Giselle was balled up on the floor trying to block Safyra's blows. Saf began to get frustrated at her blocks and started kicking her. She stomped her head and stomach into the floor, and kicked her in the face one last time as she started shedding blood.

"STUPID A** B*TCH!!! YOU'RE F*CKING TRASH!! HOE!" She spit on her, grabbed her bat and Bryson's bottle of Hennessey and left.

~

Zion was on the couch masterbating, and working on his second orgasm. Safyra crept up to the door and twisted the knob. It was unlocked. Everyone's doors are unlocked tonight huh, She thought. She slipped inside and closed it quietly. As she headed towards the living room she peeped that Zion had his d*ck out and was beating it. She smiled a dark smile, let her hair out of her pony tail, and padded over to him.

"I see you're a busy boy aren't you?" She said biting her lip. Everyone else fucked me over, so I might as well get my share of backstabbing, she thought to herself. He jumped and tried to slide his pants back up in a hurry, but Saf stopped him and got on top of him.

"Not so fast, I want you...." She moaned into his ear. He pushed her off of him and looked at her crazy. She grabbed his d*ck and started stroking it and slid it into her mouth with quickness. Zion pushed her off again and slid his pants up. "Saf.... Wtf are you doing?!" He whispered loudly and looked towards Sutton's bedroom. Safyra took off her hoodie an T-shirt revealing her nude chest.

"F*ck me, Zion." She laid down, pulled down her leggings, and started playing with her p*ssy. Zion could smell Hennessey on her.

"Are you drunk?!" He whispered loudly again, careful not to wake Sutton. Saf laughed and started moaning quietly. She was getting so wet that Zion could hear the gushyness. His d*ck jumped and started throbbing, wanting to be touched. Saf arched her back, looking delectable. She moaned some more. "Please come f*ck me daddy," she poked out her bottom lip.

"You gotta go Saf.... Let me call you a taxi, alright?" He said reaching for his phone. She quickly grabbed it and put it underneath her. She spread her legs wide and exposed herself to him. She slid two fingers inside of herself and Zion's mouth watered at the wetness dripping from her p*ssy. Man, this ain't worth it, he thought to himself. He walked over to her and pushed her legs up and snatched his phone. She frowned at him and got up and snatched it back.

"Safyra what the hell are you doing?" Rage filled him and he backed her into a wall. She grinned and bit her lip. "I like it rough... You know that Zion. Right?"

He sighed trying to calm himself down. She linked her arms around his neck and started sucking on him. He yanked her off. He was fed up. He grabbed her shoes and clothes and grabbed her by the arm. Safyra looked at him like he was crazy. "Let me go! What are you doing?" She yanked her arm from him and covered herself as he took her into the hallway of Sutton's apartment. She stood there naked.

"I'm sobering you up. Get the f*ck out!" He yelled and slammed the door in her face.