RIP

"We took care of her." The sun shone bright through the large bay windows of Cat's apartment. She smiled a grateful smile and stretched in her bed. She was now back home on bed rest just waiting for her day. She looked in her hand mirror at her head. She was completely bald now. She wore a silk scarf on her head to cover it.

"Good. Did you find out where Bryson was?" She asked. The guards looked at each other and cleared their throats. "Well he was with her. They were together with some other people." One of them said. Cat whipped her head up and looked at them sharply.

"What do you mean he was there??? Where the hell is he?!" She screamed.

They shrugged their shoulders. "Dead?" She shot the mirror at them both then took a dagger and hurled it towards them. It landed in one of their arms. He didn't budge because she trained them not to. "GET THE HELL OUT BEFORE I SLAUGHTER YOU BOTH!" She picked up the phone and dialed Bryson's number.

~

Sutton was just waking up when she saw the news on television and turned up the volume. It looked like Bryson and Vic's car in the mall lot. She had to be going crazy. They both had bullet holes in them. It looked like a drive by scene. Glass was all over the parking lot. Wait were those their cars? She called everyone but no one answered. She began to worry, until her doorbell rang. It was Zion.

"Sutty we have to go to the hospital NOW!" That's all he had to say. She grabbed her purse, phone and keys and locked the door.

~

Safyra, Andre, and Arielle were all in the waiting room unscarred. They were lucky and didn't get hit by any bullerts last night. Saf just suffered from a few cuts from the flying glass. Bryson and Vic weren't so lucky. Bryson got shot in his arm, but Vic got it the worst. He was shot by the other three bullets. Two in the head and one in the chest. He was in critical condition and they said his brain activity was going down every hour. Andre looked like a ghost. He wouldn't eat, drink, or sleep. No matter how many blankets Arielle brought him. He was dying inside along with his twin brother. He hadn't spoken a word since last night. Giselle showed up, still in her work clothes with a panicked look on her face. She saw Andre and wanted to burst into tears but she knew it would only make matters worse. She just sat down and comforted him.

"Is there a Safyra out here?" A nurse came and spoke into the waiting room. Safyra stood and followed her to Bryson's hospital room. His eyes lit up when he saw her. She speed walked over to him and hugged him immediately as tears flowed down her eyes. "Relax relax... Don't cry babe." She looked at him and crashed her lips into his. They kissed for the second time ever and it was even better than the first. He wanted it to be like this forever. She didn't stop either.

"Am I interrupting something?" Zion walked in with Sutton behind him. He cringed at the sight of his best friend and ex together. "I see you're up and at em." He said as he walked over and sat down in a chair on the other side of his bed. Sutton just stood in silence. Safyra got up to leave but Bryson grabbed her hand and gave her the look.

"Sit down. We are going to talk. All of us." He said firmly with a no nonsense tone. She rolled her eyes and sat.

"Zion you love Sutton and I love Safyra. Sutton is pregnant. And Safyra hates Sutton." He said matter of factly. Everyone tensed up at the pure honesty in the room. It made them fidget listening to the truth about their own screwed up lives.

"It is what it is. No one can change how they feel, and I don't suggest that anyone does... You all need to get over yourselves! Seriously. Even you Safyra. Yes Sutton fu-cked Zion, but who hasn't!?" Zion flinched at Bryson's comment. Sheesh. "How many times do you want her to apologize in order for you to accept at least ONE!?" He was now raising his voice. Safyra put her hand on his to show him he needed to calm down. He had tubes running all through out his body and he didn't need to get worked up. She turned to face Sutton.

"I don't hate you..." she said to Sutton," I'm just hurt. I feel betrayed. You were always so selfish. You never cared about how I felt or what I thought. So it was easy to think that you only cared about yourself in this situation. It was easier to think that you were trying to hurt me more than you were trying to heal yourself." She now began to cry... "And now you're pregnant, and it's a constant reminder of that feeling. The feeling of betrayal. I don't know how to get over it. But I do know that we've had great times. And somewhere in our fu-cked up friendship, that part of us still exists. I just don't want it to right now. I want to hate you. I want to scream at you and hurt you the way I've been hurt. And I wish I could change that. I swear I'm trying. I just need to be away from you." She covered her face.

"I'm sorry again." Sutton spoke up. "I wanted to call you the first night it happened but I felt so terrible and disgusting... I felt alone and like no one cared anymore. I felt horrid. My life was in turmoil and Zion was a way out. He was a fix for everything that was going on. I know I can't use that as an excuse. But it's true. It's the real reason why I did what I did. I didn't think of him as yours. I thought of him as a solution. And things got serious so quickly. I know I can't change anything or make it all better with just words. I understand that you need your space. Just don't hate me and don't forget about me please Saf. If I need anyone, I need you. You were always my rock to lean on. I never meant to be selfish. It was just my way of thinking that held me back." She began crying silently. The room was quiet for a second.

"Saf. I do love you. I just never gave myself a chance to fall in love with you. I was so guarded the whole time we were together. You were perfect. You did it all perfect. It was just that I never let myself love you. I know I was always a complete ass. Everyone thinks it." Zion looked around and everyone nodded in agreement. "It was also my selfishness that kept us together... I couldn't stand seeing you with anyone else. It drove me crazy. I knew you could have someone better and I didn't want that. I didn't want you to move on and get better or be treated better. And honestly if anyone can treat you right then it's definitely Bryson." He patted Bryson on his arm forgetting that he just got shot in it. And everyone yelled at him. "Sorry! Geez I forgot!"

Giselle and Arielle rushed in the room in panic and out not breath with tears running down their faces.

Vic was just pronounced dead. He was gone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Message: (Feb. 5th 2015) NOT UPDATING UNTIL THIS GETS VOTES. (I don't want to waste my time if no one is reading it, which is why I will not be updating the story until gets more views and votes. Sorry loves.

Hey loves!!! I'm sorry I had to kill someone!!!! Boo hoo. I know it sucks, but things are about to get HOT! Get ready for what's in store. Comment comment comment. I want to hear from you guys. What are you guys thinking? What's going through your minds? Did you eat today? You feeling okay? What's up? At least vote. Or comment and say its crappy so that I know you're reading it lol! Xoxo

P.S. to celebrate the 12th Chapter of my book...... DRUM ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM DROPPING ANOTHER BOOK! RIGHT NOW. AND IT'S SOOOOOOOOO GOOD. YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO LOVE IT! IT'S CALLED "2 A.M. CRAVINGS". Be the first to check it out guys!!!! And tell me what you think! Xoxo