Bitchhh...

Giselle slid into Safyra’s hospital room silently. She was fast asleep. Giselle was relieved. She knew she had to tell Safyra, but she couldn’t decide when or even how she would tell her. Giselle’s heart was heavy for Safyra. Even if her and Zion weren’t together it was wrong. She didn’t want to send Safyra spiraling down another depressing rollercoaster. She changed into some shorts and a sweatshirt and slid into bed with Safyra falling fast asleep next to her.

“Bryson, where did you go? I missed you, and I’m still horny.” Cat purred into Bryson’s ear as she pulled him into her door by his jacket. She looked drunk and words were slurred. Bryson padded over to the sofa in front of the fireplace without speaking to her.

“What the hell’s the matter with you?!” she said. Bryson looked at her with disgust. She was acting as if nothing had happened. The sun was coming up and he was exhausted as hell from everything that happened tonight. She waltzed over to him and straddled his lap grinding against his d-ick. Her breasts were falling out of her robe, and he knew she was wearing nothing underneath it.  He grabbed them and took turns sucking on each of them. She moaned quietly into his ear, rocking back and forth ontop of him. He grabbed her hips and stopped her.

FLASHBACK

For Cat to be 39 years old she looked so young. When he first saw her, it was outside of a hotel. She was wearing a two-piece red pantsuit that was skintight with some hot red stiletto pumps that set off her lipstick. She had long blonde flowing hair back then, and smooth creamy skin. Her a-ss sat up right in her pants, and all Bryson could do was stare as he bit his bottom lip. Her silicone cleavage was showing as she rose from out of an all red Bugatti. She lifted her sunglasses and stared him up and down.

“Ma’am?” he broke her trance, “Would you like me to park your car?”

“Listen valet boy, you can do more than park my car.” She laughed to her self. Bryson looked confused. He didn’t know what to say.

“Are you a college kid?” she asked him. He nodded. “I bet you’re looking for a little cash to make some debt go away aren’t you?”

“Well, that’s personal, but yes ma’am. That’s why I have two jobs.” She handed him a $500 tip and inched closer to his ear. “There’s more where that came from if you meet me in room 509 by 2:30pm. You’ll be debt free by next week.” She licked his ear, put her sunglasses on and strutted into the 5 star hotel. Bryson froze. She tossed him her keys, but they fell right by his feet. He bent over immediately to grab them, then he parked her car.

Bryson checked his watch and it was 2:00 pm. His break didn’t start until 2:30 pm. He had never been given such a huge tip. He valeted a few more cars and his break snuck up on him super quick. Hoping and praying that this wasn’t some sick joke, he headed to room 509. The closer he got the harder and faster his heart began to beat. Finally he reached her room, and the door was cracked. He pushed it open gently and she was in red lace lingerie lying on the bed on her stomach with her feet kicked up behind her.

“Lock the door.” She demanded. He turned to lock the door and padded over to her to sit down.

“Strip.” She looked at him with piercing blue eyes that he couldn’t look away from. He took off his entire uniform.