Statistic

"Sutton... Are you listening to me?!" Sutton's mother and father stood in front of her with dissapointed looks pasted onto their faces. They were heartbroken. She wasn't really showing when she told them. But as soon as Sutton's mother found the pregnancy tests in her purse she had no choice.

"I'm sorry..." She wept silently. She knew they were more hurt than she was. They expected so much out of her. She was supposed to be some big time doctor in the future and now she was just some pregnant bimbo who was stuck with a man she hated. She sat the there weaving her fingers in and out of each other.

"What are you going to do? Are you going to finish school." Her dad asked more calmly than her mother. He was sitting on her mother's desk in her office. He was always the calm one. He talked her through her first heart break. He soothed her first fever. He bandaged her first scrape on the knee and kissed it. He was her and her mother's glue. He kept them together. He got that from her grandmother. It tore Sutton to shreds looking at the pain on his face. As if he suddenly realized his little girl wasn't little anymore. He was realizing he let his job take him away from her teen years. Where was he? What happened to daddy's little girl? "Well... It doesn't matter Sutty... Whatever you need, I'm here." He said.

"What?! Wait.. Sutton is an adult.. She made an adult decision. She has to come up with an adult solution." Sutton's mother held back angry tears. She was in denial that this was really happening. Her Sutton was pregnant. Her Sutton was a statistic. Her Sutton...

"Nonsense. This is our daughter. No matter how old, we will help her through thick and thin. Her struggles are our struggles." He got up from her mother's desk and padded over to her and hugged her. He hugged her tightly not letting go. She needed this. She needed them, because she still felt like she had no one. Even though things were squashed between her, Safyra, and everyone else, she still hadn't talked to any of them since the funeral. Arielle and Andre left on vacation. Giselle went back to working like always. Bryson and Safyra were low key and no one seen them often, although everyone knew they were still here. The only person she spoke to was Zion and it was only a few times when she visited the doctor to check on the babies. Yes. Babies. Twins. Twin freaking babies. Other than that she had been alone, holed up in her apartment contemplating on what to do next.

"I love you... I'm sorry Sutton." Her mother kneeled down next to her knowing that her daughter needed her now more than ever. She joined in on the hug and cradled her Sutton.

~

Sutton beamed a genuinely happy smile as she exited her mothers job into the parking lot. They had a long talk about how they would support her and help out while she was in school regardless of how much she tried to reject the idea. Her mother even began to plan the baby shower. She was really loved. She had known it but hadn't felt it for years. It's funny how it took something as big as her getting pregnant to make them realize she needed them more than they thought.

She pulled out her keys and headed to her car. As soon as she got to her car she saw a cheesing face. Zion.

Even though she was still in hate with him her heart fluttered. He was standing there with a bouquet of blue and pink roses. Her favorite. Then she noticed the two tiny teddy bears he held in his other hand. Her eyes watered and a smile slid onto her face. She couldn't even speak before he picked her up and sprinkled her face with kisses.

"I'm not letting you do this alone. I love you too much. I love you more than myself. I'm not letting go Sutton I don't care what you say... I will keep trying no matter what." He said as he put her down. Sutton didn't speak. Her eyes told him how she felt. She had never seen him like this. He never spoke to her this way. She felt all of his honesty heavy in her heart. She dove in for a kiss and he met her lips.

"I love you too."

~

*Bang*

Sutton's face went blank. She heard a shot ring off but she didn't know from where. Zion's face was horrified as he looked behind Sutton. He moved his hand and blood stained him and the teddy bears. Sutton's knees buckled and she fell to the ground without a sound. She didnt even feel anything. Zion's face confused her. Everything went down in slow motion. She could only try to focus on Zion's face while she fell. Why am I falling? Why the hell is Zion shrieking? It was Sutton's blood. She blacked out. He immediately dropped everything and called 911.

~

As she lowered her gun, she turned to say goodbye to her second home. The place she could go to when no one else would listen. The office of her therapist. Cat grinned satisfied with her deed and sped off in her porsche. If I can't be happy, no one can. She thought as she turned her head to see the pregnant girl laid out on the asphalt of the parking lot.

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: O.... M.... G...... What's going on you say? Don't ever get too comfortable with the plot ladies and gents! Mwahahahahahaaaaa! Lol things can change that quick! I know that was pretty effed up but come on. You can be showered with flowers and teddy bears without a little blood splattered everywhere.... Right???? Lol. This was a surprise chapter because you guys are evoting like crazy!!!! I love you guys so much. This is a belated Valentine's gift from me to you all. Extra sneak chapter in full effect tonight!!!!! Vote loves!!!! Comment loves!!!! Cuss me out!!!!! Something! Lol! Xoxoxox