Good Boy

"Vic was..." Andre stood up in front of the crowd of watery eyes focused on him. He hadn't talked for the past week unless it was necessary. Standing next to his brother's coffin made him sick to his stomach. They stood outside under a cloudy sky that threatened to down pour at any minute. Arielle rubbed his back, and kissed his cheek, silently encouraging him to continue speaking. "He was my brother... and a friend to everyone. He was ALWAYS there for everyone. Regardless if you were a stranger or foe... He never had it in him to turn down someone in need. He would have helped the very men that shot him, if they were in need..." He began choking back tears.

Bryson stood and walked up to Andre and hugged him, which made him cry even more it seemed. He bear-hugged him to muffle his sobs. It was so heartbreaking to watch. Bryson felt somehow it was all his fault. Everything. If he would have never dealt with Cat in the first place none of his friends would have gotten hurt. He was the only one that seemed to keep a dry eye. He was the one who always kept it together amongst all of his friends.

Arielle faced the crowd and spoke, "Guys, Vic wouldn't want us sobbing like this. Let us all remember the Vic that Andre and everyone else knows." She smiled a sad smile and grabbed Andre's hand to walk away from the coffin as rain drops began to fall.

~

"Cat... You have to stop this.. What will it prove?" Bryson stood next to Cat's bed as she read the latest issue of Vogue.

"Stop what...?" She said not even lifting an eye to him. Besides her bald head adorned in a silk scarf she didn't look as sick as he thought she would. Her face stayed smooth and youthful looking. She smelled like a hospital though. Her facials and creams couldn't mask the fact that she was dying. He smelled it as soon as he walked through her door.

"Cat don't play with me... Why are you killing people now? You're dying. What the hell is the point?!" He started to get frustrated. She was so cold and calculating. He never meant for things to get this out of hand. He thought all she wanted was sex, but things began to change once the gifts started rolling in.

"Because they took you from me. They deserve it!!! I deserve you and they took you!" She sat up and grabbed his hand. He snatched it away in disgust as she began coughing up blood. A nurse came running in giving Bryson a glaring look.

"She needs to be alone, Sir. Any type of stress can induce bad symptoms. You need to leave." The nurse said as she cleaned up the blood. Bryson moved to the side and looked around for her bodyguards, but they were nowhere to be found. After the shooting they had to lay low, because they weren't expecting any witnesses to live. Plus the camera in the parking lot picked up one of their tattoos on their forearm. Cat was unprotected... This was good, because maybe she'll lay low and stop causing trouble. She was officially no longer a threat.

Cat glared up at Bryson, "You are dismissed." She whispered. He clenched his jaw, hiding his relief, and turned to leave. Finally.

~

2 months later... July to be exact...

"Yes... Eat me..." Safyra arched her back on the blanket as she grabbed handfuls of sand. Her thighs squeezed Bryson's head as he slurped on her p*ssy lips. The sound of the waves blended in with her moans. She shuttered as she opened her eyes to a ravishing sunset. Everything was so right. He grinned against her clit because her body's reactions were turning him on. The breeze teased her nipples and had them alert every time he touched them. Her thighs shook every time he gripped them. She was his. Only his. He continued to devour her right there on the beach until she melted from her orgasm. He slid down his trunks and dragged her legs lower to his and slid inside of her.

"Sh*t...." He exhaled quietly trying not to moan yet. She felt so good. He could feel her p*ssy tightening around his hardness. He put his mouth in the crook of her neck and stroked her slowly. The wet sounds made him harder and harder every second. He sucked on the skin of her neck as the vibrations from her moans spread against his lips. He felt her sandy hands grip his back. She was about to come and he knew it. She was tensing up.

She transferred her weight and turned them over so that she was on top now. He was shocked but turned on by her stamina. She grinded him while he was still inside of her. She gripped his chest and her nails sunk into his skin slightly. He winced at the slight pain but then brushed it off. She picked up the pace as she bounced on him. He threw his head back and squeezed his eyes shut still trying not to moan.

"Whewwww! Sh*t!" Bryson looked up at her beautiful body. It was flawless. Her skin, her breasts, her stomach, the slight stretch marks on her thighs. Perfect. She looked down at him with lust all over her face. He had never been so turned on yet in love before. He couldn't stand not being around her now. Almost dying made him suddenly realize he should never wait to be true about how he felt about anything or anyone. He waited way too long to tell Safyra. It took him getting shot just for that to come out. Never again.

He gripped her hips and grinding into her from underneath her. She moaned so loud that he looked around to see if anyone was watching or listening. No one. He sped up as her moans escalated and became frantic. He was about to come and so was she. Splash splash splash.

They were both wet from being splashed behind them. They turned to see the wave about a foot from their blanket. F*ck me.... When did it get this close?!!! Safyra thought.

They both shrieked and jumped up to get their bathing suits and belongings. "This is your fault! Trying to be all kinky!" Safyra screamed at Bryson as they ran to his car.

He looked at her surprised. "It was your idea! Trying to be all romantic!" He said back with a laugh trying to escape from his throat. She threw a flipflop at his face and held back a laugh when he got hit. He fake frowned and poked out his bottom lip. They put their things in the back seat and Safyra slid on a a strapless black maxi dress while he threw on a t shirt and b-ball shorts. Instead of getting in the car, Safyra walked around to the front of the car and got on the hood to sit.

Bryson followed and stood in between her legs while guiding her thighs further apart. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he tilted her chin up. He dove in for a kiss and sucked her tongue into his mouth. She smiled against his mouth and sucked his lip into hers. "I love you..." He said for the first time since Vic's funeral. She smiled and stared at his eyes feeling his sincerity. "I love you too." She responded quietly.

Her hand slid into his shorts to find his d*ck still rock hard. She spit on her hand and stroked it slowly at first and then quickly. Bryson couldn't take it anymore. He slid her off of the car and turned her over while she leaned on top of the hood. While sliding her dress down he kissed every inch of her spine and then sucked on her asscheeks. She spread her legs as his tongue dipped inside of her. She moaned against the warm hood of the car. Grinding her hips against his face she erupted and came into his mouth. She heard slurping sounds as he cleaned up his mess. She felt him slide inside of her quickly while she was still dripping. He bent over her and nibbled on her neck and ear, escalating her pleasure. He stroked her so deep she could feel her g spot throbbing. He was nearing his climax, again... He wrapped his arms around her body as he leaned into her. Yes... Come baby... Safyra thought in her head. His d*ck started pumping and releasing inside of her. Good boy...

--------------------------------------------------

AN: hey loves! Guess who's back?!!!!!! Yes ma'am! Things are back on track and heating up! I am soooo excited to continue writing this book. Now, how do you guys like 2 A.M. Cravings? I've also started another book for my poetry lovers! It's called Cognizance! Check it out. You. Will. Love. Them. I am going to drop a poem almost every day or every other day. My writing journey started with poetry and I wanted you guys to see the other side of my writing.

So VOTE AND COMMENT so that I know that you like me and my work so I can continue to write for you guys.

& also check out 2 AM Cravings/Cognizance as well. It would mean the world to me!!!! Thanks xoxo