#SluttySutty

Giselle pushed through the clones and padded over to Sutton and Zion who she’s spent almost forever looking for. She had the same expression on her face as they did: confused and worried. Safyra had just blew past them and sprinted out of the club with no shoes on.

“Did you see that Sutty? We have to go find her!” Giselle screamed over the loud crowd of people. She grabbed Sutton’s hand and headed to the exit, but Safyra was nowhere to be found in front of the club. So then they headed to the parking garage to get her car. On their way out Sutton almost tripped over something on the ground. It was Safyra’s purse, shoes and phone in the middle of the parking structure. Something must have happened up here to make here split like that, Sutton thought. As they rushed they noticed Bryson running behind them out of breath.

“Wait up! Listen, I know why Saf split the club. We have to go get her now!” He said panting and bending over to catch his breath, marveling over how it was possible that Giselle and Sutton could run in heels like athletes.

“Where is she? What the hell happened Bryson!?” Sutton cried, because the alcohol in her system made her lose it.

“Let’s just get in the car! Let’s go! I’ll tell you in the car.” He yelled back ignoring her theatrics. They all hopped into Giselle’s two-door Monte Carlo and sped off.

Zion fled the club, hopped in his car, and decided to take things into his own hands. He began to look for Safyra as soon as Giselle and Sutton made moves. He was more afraid of what happened than everyone else. His heart quickened at the thought of her getting into the wrong hands. She had to be walking somewhere near, because she lived close, he thought. He drove slightly under the speed limit for about a mile or so until he saw some movement on the sidewalk.

“SAF!”, he spotted her on the ground, looking like she was having some trouble breathing. He put his car in park and got out to run over to her. She didn’t even bother to look up. She knew who it was that found her. Her throat was closing up slowly but surely and she could barely breathe. Not realizing she lost her purse somewhere with her asthma pump inside, she cursed herself for being so dumb. He knew she was having an asthma attack, because he’d seen her have one before. He picked her up bride style and headed for the hospital.

“Saf, baby, keep your eyes open.” He said to her calmly as he merged onto the highway trying to get there as fast as possible. He couldn’t panic. He had to be calm, or else she would panic and make the attack worse. Her eyes were open just barely, and her body was motionless. He reached over and checked her pulse with two fingers. Each pulse was five seconds apart. He could see her chest struggling to rise and fall. His heart sank into his stomach. “Saf, come on stay with me, you can stay with me, can’t you?” he asked her with fear in his voice. She subtly nodded, as her eyes closed completely.

“WAKE UP! SAF WAKE UP!” Zion took the next exit off the highway. They were exactly one minute away from the hospital now. Her head slumped to the side and he pushed it back up with his free hand to keep her air passage as open as he could. Pulling up to the front of the hospital, Zion put the car in park and hopped out to get Safyra.

“Someone help!” he screamed as he ran into the hospital with Safyra’s limp body in his arms, “She’s having an asthma attack!” Two nurses sprinted over to them with a bed on wheels and placed her body carefully onto it. They rolled her to the nearest open room as they checked her pulse, and put an oxygen mask on her immediately.