The Less You Know....

Safyra stretched her arms upward interlocking her fingers, and let out a loud sensuous moan. Tilting her head back, she inhaled the still burning incense that she lit last night. The swirling smoke rose and fell and twisted and turned and hugged her nose, arching it's back over her top lip. Even though candles and incense were against the rules in the dorms, she still snuck and lit up. She smiled to her self, loving the fact that the dorm rooms were laid out just like her apartment back home. Every one had their own living room, kitchen, full sized bathroom, and even balconies.

Looking over at her alarm clock it gleamed 6:59 am. The sun was creeping through her lace curtains, casting a delicate pattern over her mahogany thighs. Her wild curly hair gleamed brown underneath its rays of light. Her white silk nightie felt good against her skin, as she slipped it over her head, and tossed it into a nearby laundry basket. She sat in bed nude, groping her hair and arching her back for a longer stretch. She bit her lip with satisfaction of waking up before her alarm, which was set for 7:30 am. Sliding to the left edge of her bed, she padded over to her window parting the curtains. The ocean in the distance was just waking up at the same time that she was. It was peaceful and moved across the sand like a large blanket as if the shore wasn't quite ready to be awake yet.

As she stepped into her shower, she swooned at how the hot water and steam enveloped her body. She let the water drench her hair run down her back. As she finished her shower routine she wrapped herself in a fluffy white towel and headed to hear kitchen to make some tea. Her phone rang from her bedroom, and she wore a confused expression. No one knew her number, because as soon as she left San Diego she got a new phone and number. She went to retrieve it, and the caller ID displayed a number that she didn't know. She felt panic rise in her throat. Who the hell was trying to get in contact with her? She didn't want any skeletons popping up; especially not now.

"Hello?" She answered hesitantly.

"Is This Safyra Xiong? This is the book store. We have your books for your classes here ready for you. You can come down anytime to get them." A girly voice spoke up.

"Oh.... Um I'll be there in about an hour. Thank you!" Safyra let out a sigh of relief. She need to relax and stop being so tense. This was a new place, with new people. No need to be nervous or paranoid all the time.

Safyra took her tea off of the stove, and headed towards her balcony. She slid open the sliding doors and step out onto the warm surface. She let the breeze travel all over her body. She stared out into the distance admiring the campus. It was huge.

"Well good morning to you...." A voice came from the left of Safyra. She turned to see Dez on his balcony eyeballing her. She looked down and realized she still had just a towel on. The old Safyra would've said oh no, I'm so sorry, I didn't realize, and she would've ran away. But this Safyra gave no f*cks.

"Good morning to you too...." a smile slid across her face, "like something you see?"

He seemed shocked that she wasn't embarrassed. He stood there, all 6'4 of him, shirtless with sweats on. Safyra lifted her eyebrow.

"Apparently you like something you see." He responded. She took another sip of tea and turned to face the beautiful view as she leaned onto her balcony. He looked at her intrigued by her silence once again. What's her deal? Is she putting up some "mysterious" front?

"Is that tea you're drinking?" He felt dumb for asking the obvious question. He could smell the tea from his balcony. She knew he was just trying to make conversation. His persistence was cute.

"Yes... It is." She spoke softly and barely audible.

"Well... Sharing is caring. Right?" He said with a questioning tone.

"I suppose it is." She stood up straight and faced him. "Would you like some tea?"

Without even responding, he smiled and left his balcony. A few seconds later she heard a knock at her door. Safyra sauntered up to her door.

"Who is it?" She sang, knowing that he was standing on the other side in anticipation. She snickered quietly at his annoyed sigh.

"Me..." He said nonchalantly.

"Me who?"she spat back.

"The man of your dreams." He said with a smile on his face.

"Well why didn't you say so?" She joked as she opened the door. He grinned, rolled his eyes, and strolled inside. Saf noticed he was still shirtless. What a tease, she bit her lip.

As she closed the door behind him, he turned to face her and leaned up against the kitchen counter. His eyes surfed across her body again. He could tell that she was fresh out of the shower, because her hair was still dripping and there were drops of water sliding down her neck, in between her breasts. He could smell something sweet emanating from her skin. She was a deep shade of cinnamon and she glowed like melted milk chocolate. His mouth began to water as she stared back up at him. She seemed pretty comfortable with herself. She looked like a centerfold that stepped right out of a magazine. She was at least 5'10. Her towel opened a bit at the top of her thigh, and he could see how long her legs really were. Her nipples were slowly becoming erect as she shifted her weight from her left to her right foot. She turned away from him to retrieve a mug from her cabinet. As she reached up, on her tip toes, her towel began to slip. Saf felt it and grabbed it just in time to turn around and see Dez licking his lips.

"You should've let it fall." He said.

She poured his tea and handed it to him. "Why? So you can embarrass yourself by cumming in your pants at the sight my naked body....?" She said in sensuous hushed tone.

"Ohhhh I see you got jokes." He laughed it off, "I might not like you after all. I usually mess with good girls."

"Who said I wanted you to like me?" She said carelessly. He lifted one eyebrow. Saf walked back over to her balcony and continued to enjoy her tea and the scenery.

"Is this how you treat your guests?" He stalked up next to her and leaned on her railing.

"You said you wanted some tea, not my company." She sipped calmly.

He laughed. "Geez, you're pretty mean I see. I'm just trying to be nice."

"I'm not mean, sweety. I'm just not stretching my neck out for your attention." She said with a smirk. He slid over closer to her and let his arm touch her arm.

"Trust me... if you knew me well enough, you would want every ounce of my attention..." His eyes were low and lustful, "I bet you l couldn't get enough of me."

Saf heated up at the sound of his voice. It was smooth like shea butter, but she didn't show it on the outside. Her face stayed unbothered. She faced him and closed the space between them.

"Come here I need to tell you something..."

Dez leaned his head in.

"Closer...." She whispered.

He leaned his ear near her mouth.

She spoke low, "By the time I'm done whispering in your ear... You will crave every ounce of my attention." She pushed him up against the railing and grabbed his d*ck through his sweat pants. He almost dropped his tea as he flinched and inhaled sharply at her grip. She slightly stroked him as he closed his eyes and chewed on his lip. A slight moan escaped from between his lips, as she made him throb. She continued observing how easy it was to control him with his manhood.

"I don't know what little angels you've been prancing around with..." her lips brushed his ear, "But I'm not the one you wanna try." she said between clenched teeth as she let his shaft go. She glided her hand up his abs. He exhaled and opened his eyes, staring at here in disbelief. She was right. He did crave her attention now. Every ounce. He wanted to snatch her towel off right there on her balcony. She just f*cked his mind. He thought to himself, Did she just....?

"You don't think I'm bad enough for you? Haha" he challenged her, ignoring her warning. "I've got secrets too."

She sighed at his boyishness, "Secrets aren't what make you bad, experiences are."

"So what could have possibly experienced that made you this way..."

"The less you know the better..." she smiled and head back inside.